Questions about the WBO

post the url of your avatar so i can check if its working or not.
Probably over the file size limit.
ya just like what brad said. i tried it and the size wasnt right. try resizing it and then try again.
so how do that
The only way to reduce its file size would be to drop frames ... our file size limits are very generous as it is. You simply can't use that avatar.
i changed it so this probably big too
how do you put downloaded picture signatures i cnt find url
upload it. use imageshak.us and then you can get the url.
What does it mean if someone's name is silver on the member list?
(May. 04, 2009  10:03 PM)jsc Wrote: What does it mean if someone's name is silver on the member list?

When it's grey, it means that they are banned.
i was wondering why was Bluezee banned? i checked his history and didn't notice anything bad he said...
I asked that. Something private.
Yes, it's private. However, it's only temporary.
Well thats a good thing for him if he was banned for good he'd probably be upset....
Why is Yugi now fuschia? D:
(May. 06, 2009  8:05 PM)Rocky Wrote: Why is Yugi now fuschia? D:

He's been made a moderator for the Turkish forum, but the software made him a global mod, which I've never used before. Evidently it entails a pink username Speechless It's fixed now.
what happens when your warning level reaches 100%?
(May. 07, 2009  2:13 AM)Rustin Wrote: what happens when your warning level reaches 100%?

You're banned permanently.
wow! so when ever i post a comment i see my warning level under my avatar can other people see it and if so than how do i hide it?
(May. 07, 2009  2:19 AM)Rustin Wrote: wow! so when ever i post a comment i see my warning level under my avatar can other people see it and if so than how do i hide it?

Can you see anyone else's?
il answer for you rustin no you cant see theres and they cant see yours. Ofcoarse commitee members can see your warning level.

edit: ok beaten but noone can see yours so dont worry. You shouldnt have to worry anyway because your keeping yours at 0% arent you Smile
thanks
lets say that your warning % goes up, is there any way to bring it down
(May. 07, 2009  2:26 AM)Rustin Wrote: lets say that your warning % goes up, is there any way to bring it down

Over time, if you've showed improvement and are a good member, the committee maybe consider bringing your warning level down.