Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 28, 2017  2:27 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: How do you delete posts on WBO

You can't delete posts yourself (besides editing the post to say nothing but "deleted"), but, a moderator can delete your post if it heavily breaks community guidelines, or goes to off-topic (sorry, if I'm wrong on that).
What does that "Winners" button does in WBO Event Threads? is it to process event?

if thats case I will try to process all events by today itself
I am trying to change my profile picture but it will not change
does this channel belongs to WBO? https://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki/videos
(Jan. 01, 2018  11:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: does this channel belongs to WBO? https://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki/videos

Yes.
(Dec. 30, 2017  5:29 AM)Joeyk Wrote: I am trying to change my profile picture but it will not change

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it! Once it's fixed, we'll post an update here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-wor...-reporting

(Jan. 01, 2018  11:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: does this channel belongs to WBO? https://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki/videos

Yes, it was our channel before we became the WBO.
Does deleting msg from read reciept makes it not reach the person? I deleted a msg by mistake and I don't want to send 2 of same msg

thanks
Is Maximum Garuda still banned?
(Jan. 14, 2018  4:38 AM)Joeyk Wrote: Is Maximum Garuda still banned?

According to the Burst rule book, yes it is.
What does it mean when it says I'm retired?
(Jan. 17, 2018  7:00 PM)Ocean Wrote: What does it mean when it says I'm retired?

It means you haven't had an official battle processed in a long time and are no longer included on the rankings. This is to ensure the rankings stay relevant to who is currently actively playing in WBO tournaments. Next time you have a battle processed, you're added back in.

That being said, the rankings have been under maintenance for a long time now haha ... we're working on it.
Oh ok. Makes sense :3
I wonder if and when will the WBO start allowing the Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Infinity Mugen Beystadium to be used in WBO Beyblade Burst Tournaments?
(Jan. 21, 2018  10:31 PM)Flame-Tiger Wrote: I wonder if and when will the WBO start allowing the Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Infinity Mugen Beystadium to be used in WBO Beyblade Burst Tournaments?

It's never going to happen. There's no way to keep the center from being a distruption to movement patterns, and the shape of the surface + extra exit point make it unfair for attackers, since they would get self-KO'd more easily. No matter how you slice it, it's unfit for competitive play.
(Jan. 21, 2018  11:26 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  10:31 PM)Flame-Tiger Wrote: I wonder if and when will the WBO start allowing the Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Infinity Mugen Beystadium to be used in WBO Beyblade Burst Tournaments?

It's never going to happen. There's no way to keep the center from being a distruption to movement patterns, and the shape of the surface + extra exit point make it unfair for attackers, since they would get self-KO'd more easily. No matter how you slice it, it's unfit for competitive play.

Drats, then how am i supposed to organize a WBO Tournament?  Not only I am on a very tight budget and I am also getting a 3D Printer soon this year.
So maybe, I'll just have to get a Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Standard Stadium for WBO Tourney Play like say either much later this year or next year perhaps.
So many of the WBO-Approved Beystadiums are quite expensive.
Will there ever be a WBO-approved and endorsed DIY Beystadium for the cheap? Just curious
(Jan. 21, 2018  11:36 PM)Flame-Tiger Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  11:26 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's never going to happen. There's no way to keep the center from being a distruption to movement patterns, and the shape of the surface + extra exit point make it unfair for attackers, since they would get self-KO'd more easily. No matter how you slice it, it's unfit for competitive play.

Drats, then how am i supposed to organize a WBO Tournament?  Not only I am on a very tight budget and I am also getting a 3D Printer soon this year.
So maybe, I'll just have to get a Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Standard Stadium for WBO Tourney Play like say either much later this year or next year perhaps.
Will there ever be a WBO-approved and endorsed DIY Beystadium for the cheap? Just curious

Probably no
DIY stadiums are just untrustworthy, it won't have the consistency of the actual product which can lead to some beys having an advantage or disadvantage
(Jan. 21, 2018  11:36 PM)Flame-Tiger Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  11:26 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's never going to happen. There's no way to keep the center from being a distruption to movement patterns, and the shape of the surface + extra exit point make it unfair for attackers, since they would get self-KO'd more easily. No matter how you slice it, it's unfit for competitive play.

I really don't want to open the can of worms that is custom parts, but a 3D printed stadium would be awful for most tips. The plastic used in all the legal Beystadiums is at the right toughness to not crack under the slightest pressure and still not be too hard to severely damage tips over time. The only Beystadium I had for a long time when I got into MFB was the Mobile Beystadium, which used a far harder plastic, and as a result all my tips from that time are pretty worn down from just normal play. A 3D printed Beystadium would not only likely have that consistancy to it, but it would also probably have seam lines in it from the printing process, making the problem worse.

So yeah, you'll just need to invest in a legal Beystadium.
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  11:36 PM)Flame-Tiger Wrote: Drats, then how am i supposed to organize a WBO Tournament?  Not only I am on a very tight budget and I am also getting a 3D Printer soon this year.

I really don't want to open the can of worms that is custom parts, but a 3D printed stadium would be awful for most tips. The plastic used in all the legal Beystadiums is at the right toughness to not crack under the slightest pressure and still not be too hard to severely damage tips over time. The only Beystadium I had for a long time when I got into MFB was the Mobile Beystadium, which used a far harder plastic, and as a result all my tips from that time are pretty worn down from just normal play. A 3D printed Beystadium would not only likely have that consistancy to it, but it would also probably have seam lines in it from the printing process, making the problem worse.

So yeah, you'll just need to invest in a legal Beystadium.

OK, thank you
OK, TrainiacJ, I wonder if the WBO would approve of this 3D Printable Beystadiujm for WBO Tournament Play?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2677303
(Jan. 22, 2018  2:51 AM)Flame-Tiger Wrote: OK, TrainiacJ, I wonder if the WBO would approve of this 3D Printable Beystadiujm for WBO Tournament Play?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2677303

I'm not Trainiac but I'll just comment on it :3
It's very hard to get a KO in that Stadium, and the slope is super low which makes attack types less viable. I'm still pretty sure no DIY stadiums of any kind will be allowed
Where is the best place to buy an LR launcher without it being a scam
(Jan. 22, 2018  3:02 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Where is the best place to buy an LR launcher without it being a scam

you need someone from Japan, Korea, HK or Taiwan to get it for best price. if not then try this seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...Sw9vlaUEj5

try offering him a lower price. he did gave me discount when I got 3 of them (for 2 of my friends too).

but if you can wait till Aug once it comes India. then some seller may sell it to closer to 10$ price as some stores here gives discounts too and shipping from India is similer to HK

though from next time use purchase consultation thread for questions related to purchase 
Thank you also is it possible to put a metal god chip onto ark bahamut to make it have better teeth
(Jan. 22, 2018  4:07 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Thank you also is it possible to put a metal god chip onto ark bahamut to make it have better teeth

Its definately possible to use it with MGC but it may not improve its teeth as they are on layer not chip. A mold chip can make it fit tighter which can improve burst resistance

use beyblade hobby q&a fourm to ask question related beyblade product next time