Questions about the WBO

lol. thnx. but in the older there was a link somewhere near the online users. it was easier .
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: lol. thnx. but in the older there was a link somewhere near the online users. it was easier .

I'll find somewhere to put it. I don't see this as an important feature, though ...
I don't think the a link is amazingly necessary if it's a hassle to create one. Just type the link, it's not that hard. :\
Nah, it's not hard. I'll make it so if you click "Online Users" it brings you to that page.
Or you could click the big orange button. So many possibilities. Smile

Wait a sec, you can't click 'online users'. Well I can't anyways. Crying
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: Or you could click the big orange button. So many possibilities. Smile

Wait a sec, you can't click 'online users'. Well I can't anyways. Crying

I said I will make it do that ...
Yup, you did. My mistake. :X
What's the new feature you added Brad? *curious face*
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:16 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What's the new feature you added Brad? *curious face*

in the end, it didn't work out

lol
A failed experiment is what kept me from my favorite spinning tops fan-site!? Argh!
lol, I hope whatever you do next works out correctly. Grin
How exactly does one get to the calendar these days? :X
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: How exactly does one get to the calendar these days? :X

We removed it because nobody was making any use of it. Thinking of bringing it back.
Oh okay. Guess that marks the end of the Birthday Topic. ^^;
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh okay. Guess that marks the end of the Birthday Topic. ^^;

haha i didn't even consider this

i'll see about adding birthdays to the side menu
So when is the site birthday now? October 7th or December 4th? :3
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: So when is the site birthday now? October 7th or December 4th? :3
October 7th, when Brad joined the site.

Ah, you meant the World Beyblade Organization versus Beywiki ? I think we should celebrate the community, not the name.
Just wondering, was I the only person who couldn't get on here for like an hour then? D:

It said 'Apache is connected correctly' or something along those lines and that was it. Also, when I finally got on, it said I had two new messages but they weren't new - I'd already read them. :X
I had that problem but it got fixed when I typed in "www."
I tried a load of different addresses. Also tried to get on through Google (we're on page three now!). But if I wasn't the only one then I guess Brad should be notified. But seeing as he'll read this anyways, I don't think anything extra is needed. Anyone else have this happen to them?
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Just wondering, was I the only person who couldn't get on here for like an hour then? D:

It said 'Apache is connected correctly' or something along those lines and that was it.

Yeah, I got that too....
I think that happened to everyone.
I haven't had any problems. :\
Okeydokey. At least it sorted itself out. Can't have been anything too serious. Might've just been a MyBB thing.

EDIT: Screw you Kei! You messed up the theory. Pinching_eyes_2 Maybe it's because you're a mod. Confused
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: EDIT: Screw you Kei! You messed up the theory. >.< Maybe it's because you're a mod. Confused

Hahaha, I don't think that would make a difference with something like this.
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: EDIT: Screw you Kei! You messed up the theory. Pinching_eyes_2 Maybe it's because you're a mod. Confused

I think it depends on when you went on. Maybe he wasn't on WBO when the problem occured...