Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 21, 2017  12:55 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I believe so, yes.

Eh, I multiple times liked post by mistake. But anyways thanks for reply
Where would be the most appropriate place to ask about the prices of plastic and HMS beyblades today? I would have used the respective purchase consultation threads but they seem to have dissapeared, in that the link I found for them no longer works and a search for them was inconclusive.
(Sep. 11, 2017  4:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Where would be the most appropriate place to ask about the prices of plastic and HMS beyblades today? I would have used the respective purchase consultation threads but they seem to have dissapeared, in that the link I found for them no longer works and a search for them was inconclusive.

Pm me mate I'll try and give some accurate prices with the current market cos the price list hasn't been altered for a while so the prices displayed could be lower than the actual values. Just pm the names and conditioms of some beys ill help out to the best of my abilities.
(Sep. 11, 2017  4:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Where would be the most appropriate place to ask about the prices of plastic and HMS beyblades today? I would have used the respective purchase consultation threads but they seem to have dissapeared, in that the link I found for them no longer works and a search for them was inconclusive.

Better to keep the discussion public and use these or our new Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-Thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A
I just wanted to ask, when I send messages through the wbo system, I never get to see the name of the receiver. I wasn't sure if I'm meant to put this under bugs and fixes or somewhere else but it's been bothering me for a bit as I go through heaps of pms that I sent in my outbox and can't seem to find the recipient/reciever names so I have no idea what I sent to who. Any chance of updating the system to make it so that people can see the reciever names from the past pms?
(Sep. 27, 2017  5:24 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I just wanted to ask, when I send messages through the wbo system, I never get to see the name of the receiver. I wasn't sure if I'm meant to put this under bugs and fixes or somewhere else but it's been bothering me for a bit as I go through heaps of pms that I sent in my outbox and can't seem to find the recipient/reciever names so I have no idea what I sent to who. Any chance of updating the system to make it so that people can see the reciever names from the past pms?

Hey there, we are actually working on a brand new re-worked theme for the site that will restore a lot of the missing functionality like what I believe you're describing here. It's been a long time coming, but it should be ready sometime soon after our developers clear the final remaining issues and we're able to test it ...
(Oct. 01, 2017  12:37 AM)BladerHV Wrote: Sup

Ah you're not allowed to reply with one word answers  on threads in the wbo.
Sorry I just signed up

So....sorry again
(Oct. 01, 2017  1:51 AM)BladerHV Wrote: Sorry I just signed up

So....sorry again

Welcome to WBO...before u post anything..plse kindly go through the rules and regulations of this website  thats it.....dont worry though...u will get used to it..
How do I remove my profile?
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:24 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How do I remove my profile?

I think by changing to something else
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:24 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How do I remove my profile?

Remove your profile? In what way?
I was thinking about removing my account but I changed my mind.
Sorry, if this is not the right place to ask this. But, if someone brings their own parts to a tournament, are they still allowed to grab a couple parts that are provided by the tournament, for people who don't have any?
(Oct. 05, 2017  7:51 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Sorry, if this is not the right place to ask this. But, if someone brings their own parts to a tournament, are they still allowed to grab a couple parts that are provided by the tournament, for people who don't have any?
I think it should be ok if person who's willing to share is fine with that
Okay. Thanks, for answering my question!
I'm still wondering when we can see our credits again?

Not getting reply to the PMs I have sent. Hopefully we will have our credits back. If any help is needed regarding the past tournament spreadsheets, anyone can PM me, I might have them in my Google Drive.

Many people are yet to be given passports, hope will get a pm from the Mods.
I will be looking forward to it, representing the Indian community.
I have a few questions with the Burst format of Foreign Substance. It's said that you will be banned if you modify your equipment, but:

1) What happens if the whole handle breaks off (from Kevo breaking his 2nd blue string launcher)?

2) Can you glue a small washer that is small enough to the handle to keep the handle from breaking off? I don't see that changing the performance of the launch.

3) Does rewinding the spring of the string launcher is considered to be modifying for my own advantage?

4) Can Super Gluing the handle create a serious difference on the performance of your launch?
(Oct. 07, 2017  7:04 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have a few questions with the Burst format of Foreign Substance. It's said that you will be banned if you modify your equipment, but:

1) What happens if the whole handle breaks off (from Kevo breaking his 2nd blue string launcher)?
You cannot add anything to the launcher so if it doesn't work without the handle it cannot be use in tournament
2) Can you glue a small washer that is small enough to the handle to keep the handle from breaking off? I don't see that changing the performance of the launch.
same as 1. it could add weight which will result in more control
3) Does rewinding the spring of the string launcher is considered to be modifying for my own advantage?
no this is considered fixing the launcher so this is ok
4) Can Super Gluing the handle create a serious difference on the performance of your launch?
same as 1. i don't really think so but it could depending on how it is done so the banned it so nothing was legal
(Oct. 07, 2017  4:15 PM)ronitnath Wrote: I'm still wondering when we can see our credits again?

Not getting reply to the PMs I have sent. Hopefully we will have our credits back. If any help is needed regarding the past tournament spreadsheets, anyone can PM me, I might have them in my Google Drive.

Many people are yet to be given passports, hope will get a pm from the Mods.
I will be looking forward to it, representing the Indian community.

There is basically no estimated date for the return of Credits to normal, the layout update almost a year ago really messed things up...
I think Jimmyjazz39 mentioned this before but, when are the results for the photo contest and beylotto going to be revealed? It has been many months...
(Oct. 08, 2017  12:31 AM)Mage Wrote: I think Jimmyjazz39 mentioned this before but, when are the results for the photo contest and beylotto going to be revealed? It has been many months...

i have. and to add on i think everyone forgot about the experimental for may beylotto that happened nearly 1 year ago
Is there a topic for when your Beyblade seems like it should have broken but didn't?
Whine about your breaks exists...