Questions about the WBO

That would be a good guess, I was thinking the same thing myself. But the main thing wrong with that is that I haven't had 7 or so posts deleted, as far as I know :\
(Jan. 29, 2012  11:07 AM)S.D.C Wrote: That would be a good guess, I was thinking the same thing myself. But the main thing wrong with that is that I haven't had 7 or so posts deleted, as far as I know :\

You have exactly 7 erased posts.

Mystery solved.
I for one have a few questions. Can you create your own team? How many people on one team? And if not how do I go about joining a team here in Georgia. There is a tournament coming up and I want to be a part of it.
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:37 PM)Rouge valder Wrote: I for one have a few questions. Can you create your own team? How many people on one team? And if not how do I go about joining a team here in Georgia. There is a tournament coming up and I want to be a part of it.

You should look in the WBO General forum : there are several teams there. However, none of them really does anything special, it is just a group you can say you are a part of, but they do not really do activities together. As such, "teams" can have any number of players.
could i Use 2 sig per post
The overall size of your signature must fit within 500 x 200 pixels. Unless you have two pictures of only one hundred pixels of height each and absolutely nothing else, no space in between them or anything, then it will probably be too big and its content will be removed.
i don't get it
OK ... Have you read the rules about signature size ?
Yes why
Then what do you not understand about what I wrote ?
can you example how big is 500 x 200 Pixels
You can use graphic programs such as photoshop to check for the size.
Don't have any Photoshop I'm using my blackberry
You can always right-click on images and then go see their properties to check their size.

Or, here, 500x200 :
[Image: 500x200i.jpg]
I have a question.

How can I turn off the message alert that appears when someone sends me a message ?
And thanks. Smile
Go to your User Control Panel, and then Edit options.
thanks Kai-V
I have a question regarding the signature rules:
you are not allowed to use fan art unless with permission, right? but how about concept art? do i still need permission to use it?
Any image owned by someone else, you should not use without permission. It is not only a matter of respect, but also a matter of law.
Essentially what you are allowed to use is your own creations (one hundred percent yours), or screenshots or images from an official show, comic or game.
How long does the Committee expect that it will take to make a rules format for Zero-G? And will any Zero-G tourneys be allowed before then? Or will they just be played in Standard Format?
(Feb. 06, 2012  10:38 PM)Universe² Wrote: How long does the Committee expect that it will take to make a rules format for Zero-G? And will any Zero-G tourneys be allowed before then? Or will they just be played in Standard Format?

I cannot tell you anything because we simply do not know anything about this new series. It could be compatible with Metal Fight Beyblades, it could not be; it also heavily depends how TAKARA-TOMY approaches this new series and what their own rulebook says about it.

But once the March 31st releases are available and Zero G is officially launched, is it unreasonable to give us at least one month afterwards ? If the stadiums are really all swaying, it will be a whole new game we need to look at.

Plus, I doubt that everybody will have Zero G Beyblades before the end of April anyway.

For sure though, you will probably have to wait until we do release a Rulebook for Zero G before doing tournaments. We will do everything to make it quick.
Just curious, what was the first official WBO tournament? I'm thinking it was Beyblade's Not Dead!, because of the name, but I just wanted to make sure.
(Feb. 07, 2012  3:08 AM)Primal Wrote: Just curious, what was the first official WBO tournament? I'm thinking it was Beyblade's Not Dead!, because of the name, but I just wanted to make sure.

Yes, it was most likely that.

We should really make a record of all the tournaments hosted under the World Beyblade Organization, and those that have been processed in the Beypoint System.
I don't know if this has been asked before, but are the mods going to update the Welcome PM? I just read mine and most of the threads are closed. Or are the mods considering updating it now?