Questions about the WBO

In bey tournaments...Are you allowed to use 4d beys...(i.e Phantom orion)
In WBO-sanctioned tournaments, they are allowed to be used.
(Apr. 24, 2012  8:09 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  3:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Was it not you? Oops.

Either way, those high quality standards were set by me, and not having any videos at all is way worse than having some mediocre quality videos.

I'm not the type of person who would be comfortable sacrificing quality for quantity haha, but I do know what you mean.

In any case, Arupaeo's idea could work, so we'll see if we decide to go ahead with it.

I think we all know that.

Curious as to what logical reason there could be for not going ahead with it?
@ th!nk I don't think there is one. Just wondering why nobody had gotten around to do the videos before.
Also, what happens when you subscribe to a thread?
If someone posts in that thread, you will receive an email about it.
Um, since when did Deikilo get banned? And why? I havn't seen any of her posts that were bad...
This thread might explain it. Also, the Committee has, as I've seen, made a point to remove all "bad" posts from the site.
It is not only posts that can get someone banned ...
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but if you are in a best 2 out of 3 battle in an official tournament, are you allowed to change parts in between rounds? (Ex: Moving the R2F from one combo to another in between rounds)?
(Apr. 29, 2012  1:00 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I'm not sure if this belongs here, but if you are in a best 2 out of 3 battle in an official tournament, are you allowed to change parts in between rounds? (Ex: Moving the R2F from one combo to another in between rounds)?

The rules cover that :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

Furthermore, our matches are always "best-three-out-of-five".
Um im not entirely sure if its directed to the WBO as a whole or to just the rules its self. but why was the rule of no mode change if separation of the bey is needed enacted?
(Apr. 30, 2012  3:09 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Um im not entirely sure if its directed to the WBO as a whole or to just the rules its self. but why was the rule of no mode change if separation of the bey is needed enacted?

We believe that that is how it was meant to be. Logically, it is just completely anormal to have to unassemble anything to change modes ... It is also something that is supposed to take maximum five seconds, in between rounds ...
(Apr. 30, 2012  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2012  3:09 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Um im not entirely sure if its directed to the WBO as a whole or to just the rules its self. but why was the rule of no mode change if separation of the bey is needed enacted?

We believe that that is how it was meant to be. Logically, it is just completely anormal to have to unassemble anything to change modes ... It is also something that is supposed to take maximum five seconds, in between rounds ...

Ah, understood. Lucky anime. Tired
Hey does anybody know where I can post a youtube topic?
It all depends exactly what you want to post ...
Have you guys ever considered deactivating the Map plugin, or removing it from the navigation bar? Because I think it could be pretty confusing to a new member to see map, with all these old names on it, and them not able to add themselves.
We are working on a new one entirely that will actually work.
Eh, how long is the idle time on this site?
It does not show you as online. That is when you, or someone with your username and password information, are browsing the website. And no, it doesn't count. It's only the time you're browsing. Hope I helped.
I forget what the specific user idle time required for it to stop showing you online is, but I'm pretty sure it's 5 minutes.

So, unless you are actively refreshing a page/browsing once every 4 or so minutes, it will not continue to show you as online, and it will not count toward time spent online.
Yes, it is five minutes.
(May. 01, 2012  11:42 PM)Hazel Wrote: We are working on a new one entirely that will actually work.
Will this new one have every one who has used it alrealdy or just those who have went on after this new map is released?
(Apr. 28, 2012  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not only posts that can get someone banned ...

What else can get you banned? *Very personal experience flashback*
(May. 02, 2012  4:10 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Will this new one have every one who has used it alrealdy or just those who have went on after this new map is released?

All the data should be kept, yes.

Fakirs Duck Wrote:What else can get you banned? *Very personal experience flashback*

Essentially going against this community and organisation's values ? For instance, if you steal content from Beywiki and post it elsewhere, not only will we contact the owner of the other site to have the content deleted, but the person will most likely be banned.