Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 22, 2011  12:42 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: I cant post threads, I can post them in some sections though.
Whats wrong?

In other words, the threads you are creating don't meet the WBO's standards. Probably a good idea to do more reading and maybe contribute an appropriate post to an existing thread after reading that thread's op to make sure your comment is on topic. It takes a little while to get the hang of the threads here, but you'll get it soon I'm sure!
How do u change ur battle profile? Because I've done battling in WBO tourneys and i can't change it manually.
You don't. That is all handled by the committee, once they receive the results from the host of the tournament.
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:23 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: How do u change ur battle profile? Because I've done battling in WBO tourneys and i can't change it manually.

It gets updated when the tournaments get processed. That is taking quite a while currently.

Also adding on to my last question. What is ur ranking based on?

OK I know now but my real question was, i beat WBO members (like I put before) but it's not changing is this like the battle history (WBO changes it and it takes sometime) and if they do change what is the usual time it takes these days?
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:40 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: Also adding on to my last question. What is ur ranking based on?

For that you should really go to the help section on beypoints.
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:40 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: OK I know now but my real question was, i beat WBO members (like I put before) but it's not changing is this like the battle history (WBO changes it and it takes sometime) and if they do change what is the usual time it takes these days?

There is no usual time. It could take 2 weeks to 2 months to who knows when!
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:18 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  12:42 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: I cant post threads, I can post them in some sections though.
Whats wrong?

In other words, the threads you are creating don't meet the WBO's standards. Probably a good idea to do more reading and maybe contribute an appropriate post to an existing thread after reading that thread's op to make sure your comment is on topic. It takes a little while to get the hang of the threads here, but you'll get it soon I'm sure!

Umm, its just a "safety procedure" agaisnt bots and spam. Nothing to worry.(the thread will be posted when it is approved)
I wonder if this should be asked here or not, but-
New Credits Campaign Thread Wrote:For winning the majority of your matches: +1

In a recent tourney I attended, I got a 4-4 score (4 wins/4 losses).
So, what category does that fall into? Do I get +1 credit?
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I wonder if this should be asked here or not, but-
New Credits Campaign Thread Wrote:For winning the majority of your matches: +1

In a recent tourney I attended, I got a 4-4 score (4 wins/4 losses).
So, what category does that fall into? Do I get +1 credit?

What is logically a majority ... You need 50% + 1. There is absolutely no way, no domain where half is a majority, so I do not know why you are not even the first to ask me this question ...
Um, OK. Thanks! Smile
I was quite certain that I wasn't the first one to ask, but yeah...
(Nov. 21, 2011  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  1:55 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: No, now you deserve to be a moderator. Besides, who were the original moderators?

They all have the Face of Soul.

Not all of them actually. Cye Kinomiya, ZenX, Yugi Jyudai, Grey, bugturtles, and I think Roan were all Committee Members at some point.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Not all of them actually. Cye Kinomiya, ZenX, Yugi Jyudai, Grey, bugturtles, and I think Roan were all Committee Members at some point.

It is odd that they do not have it, because in theory they should ...
Obviously they didn't sign in blood.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Not all of them actually. Cye Kinomiya, ZenX, Yugi Jyudai, Grey, bugturtles, and I think Roan were all Committee Members at some point.

Was the face given automatically then ?
Faces are given manually.
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

No reason we can't retro-actively award them, is there?

I think they should be acknowledged for their previous work for the WBO, even if they are no longer on board.
I just always think there had to be a reason why they were not given it ...
Hmm.. I suppose. I can't imagine what it would be, though.
Maybe th!nk had it right? LOL

(Nov. 22, 2011  7:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Obviously they didn't sign in blood.
(Nov. 22, 2011  10:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just always think there had to be a reason why they were not given it ...

I don't think so. I believe all of them stepped down before My Awards was implemented ... but I'm not sure why Brad neglected to award them the Face of Soul anyways. Perhaps he wanted it to only represent who was currently a Committee Member originally?
Just wondering but how long were the comitee members Rocky and Aqua inactive before they got stepped down ?
I think it helps to see the Face of Soul on past committee members' profiles. It gives context to their experience, and the username color/italics are what everyone looks for in understanding who has what current status.