Questions about the WBO

Ahh, my bad, I didn't notice that.

I apologise. If you tape it down, it should be fine Tongue_out

In future, just try to be a little clearer, it's my fault, but yeah.
Its tight mate Wink
Thanks anyway !
Where to post The Video For A Rose Gold Face and How will I Get The Rose Gold Face?
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:10 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Where to post The Video For A Rose Gold Face and How will I Get The Rose Gold Face?

You got it two minutes before you made this post ...
They can be , but they rarely are.
How do you set the writing under one's avatar?
(Jul. 07, 2011  6:02 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: How do you set the writing under one's avatar?

It is called a Custom User Title. You can find it in My Settings.
Hmm. In some peoples titles or signatures they write stuff like "No. 56 in UK!!". Is there a way to actually find this number through the beypoints system or is this some bogus made-up number?
I think it was bladestorm who made a thread about it.
edit: Yeah its here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UK-Team-...UK-Bladers
I have a question. Since tournaments are approve because they have enought info in the OP and enought partacipants I have heard the host needs to be trusted yet It may be their first time. How does that work?
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:31 PM)@ngle Wrote: I have a question. Since tournaments are approve because they have enought info in the OP and enought partacipants I have heard the host needs to be trusted yet It may be their first time. How does that work?

We can see by your posts if you seem responsible, mature, and if you are knowledgeable enough about Beyblade to judge well.
i've looked in my settings and i cant find custom user title... where is it?
Click on edit profile and it should be there
Cool thanks!
how does "bumping' work? like...the rules of bumping a thread?
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:22 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: how does "bumping' work? like...the rules of bumping a thread?

'bumping' is reviving your own thread, you are limited to 'bumping' once every 48 hours.
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:02 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: 'bumping' is reviving your own thread, you are limited to 'bumping' once every 48 hours.

And you can only do it in the Bey Marketplace forum and its sub-forums, nowhere else. If we see that you are obviously the only one posting in your own topic all the time, you will be asked to stop 'bumping' forever.
How do u make a spoiler?
Have you even bothered to use the search function? SERIOUSLY, THAT QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED 50 TIMES!!!!!!

Look here (Click to View)
I bought a package deal yesterday and was wondering is this legal for tournys? (not free play) Here is the picture.[Image: 23mk9qp.jpg] sorry i know its small but thats as big as the pic was. But here is the Link.
No, it's not. Read the new rulebook to see the ones that are legal.
Gosh darn it Pinching_eyes_2 man my mom said she won't buy me another one. Well thanks...
Gosh darn it Pinching_eyes_2 man my mom said she won't buy me another one. Well thanks...