Questions about the WBO

(Mar. 23, 2016  6:04 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Code- [video=youtube]URL[/video]

Thanks!
Grin
how do you tag someone, in your post, because i got message say i was tagged.
(Mar. 23, 2016  9:36 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how do you tag someone, in your post, because i got message say i was tagged.

@[u.s.e.r.n.a.m.e.]

(had to add "."´s between the letters, because apparently there is a user named username and I tagged him accidentally, which wouldn´t help you)
(Mar. 02, 2016  11:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2016  11:02 AM)Paul° Wrote: Why aren't Hasbro stadiums allowed?

Because unfortunately they hinder all performance by Attack types. Beyblade tournaments are meant to be played in stadiums that give a fair chance for all types of Beyblade customizations.

i just use a octagon showdown stadium with the ends off. works pretty good.

Because unfortunately they hinder all performance by Attack types. Beyblade tournaments are meant to be played in stadiums that give a fair chance for all types of Beyblade customizations.

(Mar. 23, 2016  10:31 PM)valkyrie25 Wrote:

The Octagon Showdown stadium is the best Hasbro stadium, and as long as you take the ramp things off, it's almost as good as the tournament-legal Beystadium Attack Type or Super Control stadiums.
So, any plans to update the WBO banner with the new Dual Layer versions of the four Beys, or are we settling as is? Tongue_out
What have I missed in the last month? I have no idea where to even begin.
(Mar. 24, 2016  11:25 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: So, any plans to update the WBO banner with the new Dual Layer versions of the four Beys, or are we settling as is? Tongue_out

We haven't discussed it.
Aha, fair enough. It was just something I randomly thought of when I was adding the Dual Layer Beyblades to the Wiki. The banner looks fine as it is regardless.
Why is everything in Japanese? @[Bey Brad] what did you break?
Go to the bottom of the page and change it from Japanese to English hahaha

It happened to me once too Wink
Ah, much better. Not sure how that happened.
Is there ever going to be a world championship
(Mar. 24, 2016  10:41 PM)Wizard Wrote: Ah, much better. Not sure how that happened.

Did you click what was next to the Help button at the top? Haha
(Mar. 25, 2016  1:42 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Is there ever going to be a world championship

It will most likely happen once Beyblade Burst is very popular, in two or three years, but it will not have anything to do with us, unfortunately.
(Mar. 25, 2016  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  1:42 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Is there ever going to be a world championship

It will most likely happen once Beyblade Burst is very popular, in two or three years, but it will not have anything to do with us, unfortunately.

Man it would be satisfying to beat a non WBO Blader with a random combo with a top tier combo.
(Mar. 25, 2016  2:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Man it would be satisfying to beat a non WBO Blader with a random combo with a top tier combo.

It's not that satisfying. lol

In the few official tournaments I played in, playing against other "in-the-know" Bladers was always more fun.
I want to thank everyone on this site. I was recently nominated for the National Honors Society in my high school. For the leadersship essay requirement, I wrote about this amazing organization. I discussed hosting and traveling to the Championships in Toronto, twice, as well as everything I've been able to do for the site, including leading Team BeyBros. I got my letter today; I was accepted in NHS. I cannot thank you all so much for helping me reach this incredible goal and being able to let me become such a better person. Thank you all.
Whoa! Congratulations!

So, when do we get to see the essay? Wink
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa! Congratulations!

So, when do we get to see the essay? Wink

Thank you! Haha, when I get to my laptop I'll definitely post it so you all can see. Smile
Awesome, congratulations!
Congrats, looking forward to reading your essay.
i have three small questions.

what that text under username and above ranking is called? i still dunno what it's use is, so i write random things there:p

also. can mods [global mods] move post between threads?

and. what's the diffrance between global modarators [like Mitsu] and normal modarators like ClaraM [one who's username is not blud] and normal mods can warn users?
To be clear to everyone in the future, it would be nice if you have a reason to ask the kinds of questions you are asking. Smile

Quote:what that text under username and above ranking is called? i still dunno what it's use is, so i write random things there

It's called a Custom Title. But pretty much everyone uses it like that.

Quote:also. can mods [global mods] move post between threads?

Actually, moving posts from one thread to another is really difficult to do with our software, so it's pretty rare that we'd do it. We have to split it into a new thread and then merge that new thread into an existing thread.

Quote:and. what's the diffrance between global modarators [like Mitsu] and normal modarators like ClaraM [one who's username is not blud] and normal mods can warn users?

All mods can warn users. Global mods have moderator powers in every single forum, whereas regular moderators are assigned to specific forums.
thanks for super fast reply Brad Wink.