Questions about the WBO

Are the WBO's funds held in USD or CAD? I'm sure it's been a big hit if they're held in CAD...
(Jan. 15, 2016  8:05 PM)Time Wrote: Are the WBO's funds held in USD or CAD? I'm sure it's been a big hit if they're held in CAD...

There's a reason we charge USD for most things. :')
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:40 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Do we have a random show fanfic thread unrelated to beyblade

There is no global topic for all Beyblade-related fanfictions to be posted, so no, all fanfictions, no matter what their subject is, can be posted as individual topics in the Your Creations forum.
You can pull a Brad face out of face boosters? I just saw Bey Brad had double the brad action, I thought they were event limited like Beydays or the Anniversary face.
Well we had more than one Brad Day, so some people were lucky enough to get two hah. There was not one Face for each year.
(Jan. 19, 2016  10:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well we had more than one Brad Day, so some people were lucky enough to get two hah. There was not one Face for each year.

lol when we have second one?
Am i close to getting warned? Like i mean , i literally post alot in a day. and i think 1/4 of them is pointless or spam hahah. So , judging the content of my posts. Is it possible im going to get warned anytime now?
(Jan. 22, 2016  10:03 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Am i close to getting warned? Like i mean , i literally post alot in a day. and i think 1/4 of them is pointless or spam hahah. So , judging the content of my posts. Is it possible im going to get warned anytime now?

Trust me, your post's are actually way better than mine, across all places...
(Jan. 22, 2016  11:15 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2016  10:03 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Am i close to getting warned? Like i mean , i literally post alot in a day. and i think 1/4 of them is pointless or spam hahah. So , judging the content of my posts. Is it possible im going to get warned anytime now?

Trust me, your post's are actually way better than mine, across all places...
Nah man i disagree. Your posts are good. while some of mine are jack carp. Lol. but i appreciate your point of view about my posts though.

How do i use a gif as an avatar :v
(Jan. 23, 2016  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  2:53 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: how do i make a gif my avatar?

You can't.
Yeah I'm pretty sure @[Angry Face] has one. Just if you're still interested in making one @[Flame~Capricorn].

P.S. Continued the conversation over her @[Bey Brad] Wink.
Ha, can't believe I forgot about Angry Face's.
(Jan. 23, 2016  11:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ha, can't believe I forgot about Angry Face's.
Yeah everyone messes up at some @[Time]. Excuse my dumb puns.
@[Flame~Capricorn] exactly the same way you do for a photo, just get the direct link from somewhere (like photobucket) and paste it in the line. I honestly can't remember the last time angry face or I used a still image for our avatar lol
my gif avatar is already up now.
mine is too. we should have a clan of the gif's.
And to think that people found my Ankh avatar annoying.
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And to think that people found my Ankh avatar annoying.

Nah, that's not even annoying. There are way more avatars that are pretentious looking avatar that are annoying.

I'll maybe make a GIF avatar if I feel like doing it.
Whether or not like you like someone's avatar has nothing to do with it; moving images next to text that's meant to be read can be pretty distracting, in my opinion!
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whether or not like you like someone's avatar has nothing to do with it; moving images next to text that's meant to be read can be pretty distracting, in my opinion!
Usually, but I've never found Angry's or Time's really distracting. Those two really catch my eye and make my mind drawn to them.
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:46 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Usually, but I've never found Angry's or Time's really distracting. Those two really catch my eye and make my mind drawn to them.

lol, isn't that contradictory? But I agree theirs are kinda understated so I notice them less. Anyway, there's no rule against it, so don't consider this some kind of official condemnation of gif avatars.
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2016  2:46 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Usually, but I've never found Angry's or Time's really distracting. Those two really catch my eye and make my mind drawn to them.

lol, isn't that contradictory? But I agree theirs are kinda understated so I notice them less. Anyway, there's no rule against it, so don't consider this some kind of official condemnation of gif avatars.
I meant Flame Capricon's avatar lol.
top-tier lis is almost complete. so can we still post test of combos in MFB standard customization sub-fourm?

i have found a new combo which can easily beat Dragoon F230, Gembu stamina and most of attacker [balro and wyvang], so can i post a thread on it?
Sure, any valid test results conducted in a legal stadium and against top-tier combinations are good to post.