Questions about the WBO

Is there a thread for the list of Faces and how to get them? Can't find it, if any..
(Sep. 23, 2015  8:00 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Is there a thread for the list of Faces and how to get them? Can't find it, if any..

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

Many descriptions are vague intentionally. You should check out the aero knight face Wink
(Sep. 19, 2015  11:26 PM)Ultra Wrote: So since todays london burst tourney was our second it will be ranked?

Yes. How/when that will happen is still TBD at the moment.
#0 beyrank? ( is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?)
(Sep. 25, 2015  12:18 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: #0 beyrank? ( is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?)

I think this happens when people are just entered into the Beyranks, the system needs time to process it, but yes, this is very common and your proper Beyrank should appear soon!
ok thanks! at first I thought the beypoints system thinks I'm # 0 at blading XD
Is there a purchase consultation thread for the Burst system yet? It's possible I'm just being dense, but I can't find anything like it for the life of me.
(Oct. 08, 2015  6:21 PM)Chimera Wrote: Is there a purchase consultation thread for the Burst system yet? It's possible I'm just being dense, but I can't find anything like it for the life of me.

Right now it is the Purchase Consultation topic, quite simply. We had separate threads for HMS and Plastics because those who were most knowledgeable about it wanted to have all the topics they needed to answer in one place, instead of having one post among pages of Metal Fight Beyblade-related requests. For Burst though, so far almost all of those who know about it also know about Metal Fight Beyblade, so they can answer both questions fluently, usually. The "divide" has not happened yet.
(Oct. 08, 2015  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Right now it is the Purchase Consultation topic, quite simply. We had separate threads for HMS and Plastics because those who were most knowledgeable about it wanted to have all the topics they needed to answer in one place, instead of having one post among pages of Metal Fight Beyblade-related requests. For Burst though, so far almost all of those who know about it also know about Metal Fight Beyblade, so they can answer both questions fluently, usually. The "divide" has not happened yet.

Ah, that explains it. Thank you!
Anyone see that Cincopa thing on the main menu before logging in?

i took a pic in case its just me.
(Oct. 08, 2015  9:02 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Anyone see that Cincopa thing on the main menu before logging in?

i took a pic in case its just me.

Definitely show us a picture, that sounds alien to me.
[Image: orkm5i.jpg]
Hm, you are completely right, apparently the site hosting that dynamic banner ran out of bandwidth ...
I've got a pretty interesting question.

-I notice that there a lot of faces and I do remember when I was here on my first account (Back in 2011) that there something similar to the current faces. do you guys archive the older faces? Or do you just delete them out right when the time comes to remove them entirely?
Usually, no Face is ever deleted, besides the expired Passport Faces.
alright, I appreciate the answer very much, Kai-V
@[D12] Check out the Help section in the upper right corner under the WBO banner. There's lots of useful information there, like the bit on Faces I've linked below. Wink

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Can anyone suggest how to make a signature? Website or process? Thanks!
Well, text signatures are cool, too Smile But if you want an image, you should probably ask for the help of someone who knows Photoshop.
Hey guys,
Can anyone here tell me that, what those read & green names means? Chocked_2
(Oct. 20, 2015  11:43 AM)Leet Wrote: Hey guys,
Can anyone here tell me that, what those read & green names means? Chocked_2

I think the red (which is actually purple to my surprise) are Wikia editors, as WBO and Beyblade Wikia merged.
Indeed, the deep purple usernames are for the Beywiki Editors/Overseers usergroup, which means they have authority over drafts in the Beywiki Project forum and over all articles on the Beyblade Wiki.

Green usernames are for Affiliates of the World Beyblade Organization.
When will the BEYBLADE: Evolution game subforum be removed? The game is out of date and in bargin bins so I don't see the point of keeping that forum around any longer.
(Especially since the game was bad.)
Definitely soon hah. We were keeping it because we are the official link of the "Forums" button on the BEYBLADE: Evolution website, but that game and its site are probably quite dead by now hah.