Questions about the WBO

Trying to get people to believe a lot of members dislike them and attempting to be a nice person to the people he was trying to get to leave. Eventually it was discovered just what a bad person he is.
Hey guys, why does MM! have 0 posts even though he posted on his introduction thread?

[Image: 2jfi1xl.jpg]
Posts in the Introduction section don't count towards post count.
Ah I see, thanks a lot.
Why aren't Roleplay threads allowed? For the sake of looking professional, I'm assuming?
I honestly never noticed until I read the Your Creations rules a minute ago.
We had or saw several really bad examples. Oh damn, that actually reminds me of that horrible Beyblade message board that was a roleplay and they had a dice program to determine what happened in a BeyBattle ...
When the results for "Face Contest: Design a WBO T-Shirt" are going to be announced?
Very soon, we promise!
(Jan. 29, 2015  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Very soon, we promise!

And when you people are going to announce WBO Anniversary 6 Results?
(Jan. 29, 2015  4:24 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Why aren't Roleplay threads allowed? For the sake of looking professional, I'm assuming?
I honestly never noticed until I read the Your Creations rules a minute ago.

(Jan. 29, 2015  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We had or saw several really bad examples. Oh damn, that actually reminds me of that horrible Beyblade message board that was a roleplay and they had a dice program to determine what happened in a BeyBattle ...

And the fact that it would generate a lot of "back and forth" short posts on threads - which is typically urged to be kept to private messaging only.
Why is H O M O S E X U A L blocked on the profanity filter but "Gay" isn't ? LOL
Because there's always someone to create insults with it.
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:40 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Because there's always someone to create insults with it.

Wouldn't "Gay" be more offensive? You can make an insults out of anything, but we don't put Muslim or Jews in the filter lol
I'd assume since the word "gay" was mainly used as a synonym to "happy". In more modern times, it obviously is mainly directed at something else and often used as an insult.

I don't think it matters at this point, seeing that a lot of the members are mature enough here to know that it's not an "ok" thing to use as an insult.
Hmmm... Heterosexual. Homosexual.

So saying "heterosexual" is fine, but "h omosexual" isn't. Interesting.
Care to tell me why one needs to be censored and the other is fine?
(Jan. 31, 2015  7:44 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hmmm... Heterosexual. carp.

So saying "heterosexual" is fine, but "h omosexual" isn't. Interesting.
Care to tell me why one needs to be censored and the other is fine?

I don't think its meant to insult anyone, Tongue_out .

The point of doing that was most likely to prevent anyone coming online and posting negative things using the censored word (which is why there are censored words in the first place).

At the same time, sexuality in general is probably not the most appropriate topic to talk about on a Beyblade forum, too.
Just to clear up any possible misunderstanding : everyone on the Committee has always been respectful of gay people. Roan was even one and he was fine with the filters we had. I must say that, having just been reminded of that other word being censored, I am not too certain what the reason was to filter it and not 'gay', especially since I saw a lot more kids use the latter as an insult than the other (and we even gave warnings to people who misused the word 'gay'). However, the motive behind every word censored is to stop people from using it as an insult, that is all.
(Feb. 01, 2015  2:54 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Why was http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Taru banned?

High volume of rude posts and crude language.
How come banned members have no signature?
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kinkoru

What's up with Kaneki just bailing lol. He wasn't even banned (yet), he just disappeared. Did the mods give him a high warning lv or somthing?
(Feb. 02, 2015  8:33 AM)Packers Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kinkoru

What's up with Kaneki just bailing lol. He wasn't even banned (yet), he just disappeared. Did the mods give him a high warning lv or somthing?

He said he literally can't post anymore...
From what UW Officer gathered from Kaneki's own forum, he says that he couldn't go to the WBO anymore as he didn't want to be around people who hate him or put him down and he didn't want to come to a forum he hated, due to the reason of people being bad to him, he now comes as a guest just to see what is happening.
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:42 AM)Lubbock Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  8:33 AM)Packers Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kinkoru

He said he literally can't post anymore...

One month suspension.
sarabscientist Wrote:
Makashima Wrote:
sarabscientist Wrote:
Makashima Wrote:So is my account going to be suspended every month?

Basically, yeah. I'd suggest you just post in the Going Away thread and keep talking to Shido-kun on another website or social media. You will ideally, never be able to post here again. So.....
Shido-kun finds it really hard to contact me elsewhere. This place is ideal to him.

Okay okay, I'll go, but can I enter the GFx contest first?

Make another forum, then. For the two of you. It's free.

I'm ignoring any private message from you after this. No you may not.

I found a way to permanently suspend his posting ability without giving him a warning higher than 90%, however it keeps reverting so the feature is finicky but at least it's been working for now.