Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 24, 2012  6:24 PM)interst Wrote: Who maintains this community?

These people, members like you that follow rules and beyspirit.
What is a decent thread that tells how rapidity is fake in many ways (and i'm not talking about "Theflightyellz guides to fakes and searching")?
... In how many ways can you possibly say that Rapidity is fake ? We know that of course the package is fake, the sticker sheet is fake, the parts themselves are fake, etc.
But exactly how to examine them and define that they're completely fake not just in color, weight and package name. You see i'm teaching someone now about how rapidity is fake from takara-tomy/sonokong. So I want to tell them what and how the differences contrast from that of the real beyblade(ex. takara-tomy/sonokong/hasbro)
Look at the edges on the metal. Lots of times fakes have some rough sharp points or spots that have extra crud hanging off of them. Parts can be completely mismatched too or dont work like intended. I got a beat lynx before i knew better, it came w a TH170 but it wouldnt change to 195 or 220... Ive also seen in a video where the CW was cracked when he got it.
(Dec. 25, 2012  6:00 AM)Insane Wrote: But exactly how to examine them and define that they're completely fake not just in color, weight and package name. You see i'm teaching someone now about how rapidity is fake from takara-tomy/sonokong. So I want to tell them what and how the differences contrast from that of the real beyblade(ex. takara-tomy/sonokong/hasbro)

one best way to check whether its a fake or original, is to see if the part of the bey has a mold name(code) like A1,A2,BB3 etc... MFB fake beys donot have these mold names.
Also, most Fake Clear wheels are not Polycarbonate, and so when contact is made between the cheap plastic, and something else (ie. in a battle), it will begin to chip off, and white marks will appear.
If you become an Advanced Member, are you notified?
We usually send out a PM welcoming people to the Advanced Forum, but more importantly, if you do not notice your name being italic... you probably do not pay enough attention.
(Dec. 25, 2012  10:43 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: Are you allowed to bump a buying thread?
Well who ever created the thread can bump it only after 48 hours after the last post.
how to insert images on your signature
See the links in my signature. They help ( a lot) Smile
(Dec. 26, 2012  4:51 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How to get the amethyst face?

Quote:Those who prove they have advanced knowledge of Beyblade shall receive this Face.

You should the faces descriptions, it gives you a hint on how to get them.
(Dec. 26, 2012  4:51 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How to get the amethyst face?

to get the Amethyst face you must show advanced knowledge in beyblade

EDIT: Beaten
That goes in the WBO Faces Discussion Thread, but to answer your question, only those who've made significant and critical contributions to the WBO will get it. It is one of the most coveted faces though. Getting it is a real honor.

EDIT: Beaten, but well, I did give more hints Grin
where do u go to "spend" ur credits please provide link thanks (merry christmas)
(Dec. 26, 2012  5:46 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: where do u go to "spend" ur credits please provide link thanks (merry christmas)

You should read the "New Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards" announcement topic in the News forum.
Video game tournaments in sense?
Are you referring to beybladebattles.com by any chance?
I believe he means tournaments similar to this one: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-super-sm...urney-club

For games like Super Smash Bros etc. I think they should be fine as long as the threads do not become spam.
How can you purchase of face booster if you never went to a tournament?
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:28 PM)Insane Wrote: How can you purchase of face booster if you never went to a tournament?

There are several ways:
- Donate $10 to the WBO (Rarer faces are in there).
- Spend your points gathered from the Anniversary.
- Win a Contest/Event which has one as a prize.

Some aren't really "purchasing".. Also, there are other faces for achieving certain goals, though they are not Face Boosters.
This might have been posted earlier, but-
Every time I try to attach a URL to a PM or post, the tags do not open. Instead, I get an [undefined][/undefined] tag.
Is this happening only to me, or everyone? Till now, I've tried just thrice to attach a URL to a PM/post, and it has happened every time. Thus, I don't know if its a long-term, repetitive phenomena or not...