Questions about the WBO

I never even noticed that was there ... I have no idea why it would be there either. It is linking to a forum that does not exist.
Why dont we have restrictions tournaments like zero g only but no synchromes so crystal wheels could have use?
(Dec. 05, 2012  10:34 PM)*AJ* Wrote: Why dont we have restrictions tournaments like zero g only but no synchromes so crystal wheels could have use?

Because right now they are not such a huge problem.
is it a error or there are two users with the username Insomniac
one's rank is 20 and other's is somewhere around 1000
(Dec. 06, 2012  10:26 AM)zeneo Wrote: is it a error or there are two users with the username Insomniac

No?

One has a full stop, the other doesn't.
ok!
man that was my bad seriously
sorry
(Dec. 06, 2012  10:40 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  10:26 AM)zeneo Wrote: is it a error or there are two users with the username Insomniac

No?

That and one is obviously cooler than the other Cool

Oh, Kai-V, did you consider moving the SPAM bot thread?
(Dec. 06, 2012  10:40 AM)Cannon Wrote:

No?

And one ends with a period while the other one doesn't
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:18 PM)Insane Wrote: And one ends with a period while the other one doesn't

... A period and a full stop is exactly the same thing. You just repeated exactly what Cannon had posted.
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:18 PM)Insane Wrote: And one ends with a period while the other one doesn't

... A period and a full stop is exactly the same thing. You just repeated exactly what Cannon had posted.

Oh. I must have misunderstood. I thought he meant something other than a period. Sorry, I didn't mean to.
For some reason, Beyblade General isn't appearing for me. Thoughts?
Did you accidentally click the button to collapse the Beyblade Discussion box...?
Yes, I did, haha. Thanks for helping me with that.
Face Boosters are designated objects that "contain" Faces. When you select one after having been awarded one in a contest, or via credits, we randomly draw from a set list of Faces that are assigned to each Booster and award it to someone.

We do not tell people what Faces are in each booster, in most cases. If "how to get one" will be your followup question, I have already partially addressed it and it has been asked dozens of times in the past; you can search for yourself.
is there any chance of there being WBO tournament at anime evolution in Vancouver in 2013?
If you have a warning level between 10%-20%. Is there any chance that i can loose it? You know either by being a very good member or something like that? Cause i want to get rid of my warning level!?
(Dec. 10, 2012  7:18 AM)The Dragoon Wrote: If you have a warning level between 10%-20%. Is there any chance that i can loose it? You know either by being a very good member or something like that? Cause i want to get rid of my warning level!?

IIRC, it can be removed, but not instantly. It has to be a long period of time or so..

"Although people with over 60%, there's really no point" - Kai-V (I remember seeing that somewhere, by a Committee Member).

Bleh, I'm at 60%, all accumulated in one day. .__. Haha, I was so stupid back then.
(Dec. 10, 2012  7:25 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  7:18 AM)The Dragoon Wrote: If you have a warning level between 10%-20%. Is there any chance that i can loose it? You know either by being a very good member or something like that? Cause i want to get rid of my warning level!?

IIRC, it can be removed, but not instantly. It has to be a long period of time or so..

"Although people with over 60%, there's really no point" - Kai-V.

Bleh, I'm at 60%, all from one day. .__. Haha, I was so stupid back then.

LOOOOOONG periods of time....years , Man! I cant wait that long but if i will get rid of my warning level i will wait. Your 60%? Gasp
The warning level is for you to remember so you will never do the same mistake again. CM & Mod will see the progress. If you behave, PROBABLY you will get an excuse. One advice for you is NOT to ask. Just show them that you have improve. That's all.
(Dec. 10, 2012  6:39 AM)Vanitas Wrote: is there any chance of there being WBO tournament at anime evolution in Vancouver in 2013?

Considering that the Vancouver community seems to be dead, there is nobody to host any tournament and especially not one inside a convention, so there is almost no chance.
Hey i just wanted to know about all the beys from beyblade is there a way for me to do that
(Dec. 11, 2012  2:30 PM)ZERO675 Wrote: Hey i just wanted to know about all the beys from beyblade is there a way for me to do that

Yes, on BeyWiki.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
in the beybattle system how do i earn points
You go to tournaments