Questions about the WBO

If you make a spoiler, can you change the text?
AkirasDaddy (Click to view)

How would you go about doing that?

Thanks ^^ (Click to View)
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:55 AM)littlechipz Wrote: If you make a spoiler, can you change the spoiler part and make it

AkirasDaddy FTW (click to view)

how would you go about doing that?

Code:
[spoiler="AkirasDaddy FTW"]This is Howie Do It.[/spoiler]
AkirasDaddy FTW (Click to View)
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:55 AM)Wraith Wrote: Again, not in this thread. Are you two connected?
Dragoon51 and DrigerV8.

no
what it takes to be able to comment on the forum advanced ?
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:58 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: what it takes to be able to comment on the forum advanced ?

I really doubt you will be there anytime soon, considering the amount of bad posts (SPAM) you have made recently. It will probably be months before you make it there.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:50 PM)amhh10 Wrote: when is the next bey tournament
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
if you earned a face, how would you be able to recieve it? just wondering, because i see all these people with tons of faces and got curious.
(Dec. 18, 2010  9:57 PM)beyonfire24 Wrote: do you have torrnys in pennsylvania
No, nobody who lives there has made a serious event proposal yet.

Rukasu333 Wrote:if you earned a face, how would you be able to recieve it? just wondering, because i see all these people with tons of faces and got curious.
Hm, the Committee Members award them, so unless they missed something, you would simply get the Face.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  9:57 PM)beyonfire24 Wrote: do you have torrnys in pennsylvania
No, nobody who lives there has made a serious event proposal yet.

Rukasu333 Wrote:if you earned a face, how would you be able to recieve it? just wondering, because i see all these people with tons of faces and got curious.
Hm, the Committee Members award them, so unless they missed something, you would simply get the Face.

i want to start one but it wont let me
i cant confirm my email because i never get the confirmation email
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:23 PM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Hey how do you sent up battles
You do not. Read the Help section.

beyonfire24 Wrote:i want to start one but it wont let me
i cant confirm my email because i never get the confirmation email
There is no email confirmation required. If you are completely ready to host a tournament, then post in the Event Proposal forum.
How does the face booster thing work? Like if you donate $ or get 5 referrals, does a face just pop up under your name or do you have to redeem it somehow?
I still cant figure out how to set up a battle Unhappy
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:40 PM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: How does the face booster thing work? Like if you donate $ or get 5 referrals, does a face just pop up under your name or do you have to redeem it somehow?
If you donate ten dollars, you will get a Blader Passport. For every extra ten dollars you donate, you will get a Face Booster BLACK, which we will open and randomly choose a Face from and give it to you.

If you have five referrals, we verify that they seem to be different people, and you are given the Amber Face, yes. With referrals, we do not often check who might have gotten five so it is not rare that people contact us by private message to ask for it, but otherwise we try to notice if people have reached one thousand posts and that they are all good messages, etc.

Burst Dragoon Wrote:I still cant figure out how to set up a battle
Do you want to hold a tournament ?
I added a signature but it didn't show up, how do I fix it?

-Thank You
did u click on the pickwith the mountains or somethings wrong with ur url
Why is there a two picture limit in signatures?

It limits my artistic integrity. Unhappy

EDIT: I can understand it would be because of limiting the size of signatures but I think two is too small.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:36 AM)Robsta Wrote: Why is there a two picture limit in signatures?

It limits my artistic integrity. Unhappy

EDIT: I can understand it would be because of limiting the size of signatures but I think two is too small.
Hm, it depends how big they are obviously, but at the same time each picture is an additional thing for your computer to download, and some of them are quite slow still. Imagine having ten small animations, that is way too much.
If someone writes this on a story thread"I hate it.Its rubbish loser" would it be okay to report the post ?
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:23 PM)Ra Wrote: If someone writes this on a story thread"I hate it.Its rubbish loser" would it be okay to report the post ?
Well, criticism is criticism ... Of course we can ask them to be more constructive in their criticism, but sometimes a piece of work is bad, simply bad.