Questions about the WBO

The WBO doesn't have an official "Championship" but we do have a very extensive worldwide ranking system here: http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php
When does a passport expire?
Jan 1st or 365 days after purchase?
Hi, umm.. Im sorry to sound like a newbie and all, but I just wanted to know more about the random faces that people get and how.
Thanks for your time!
The WBO Faces thread and the list of Faces (link to that in the first post of that thread) can answer a lot of your questions. Smile
(Apr. 14, 2012  1:30 AM)Primal Wrote: The WBO Faces thread and the list of Faces (link to that in the first post of that thread) can answer a lot of your questions. Smile

Thanks, Again!
I'll try it out
I tried to send a PM to someone and it said: ______ has reached their Private Message quote. This message could not be sent.

Any idea why?
It means that the recipient's inbox is full. He/she should clean up the inbox by deleting old messages.
How do you get WBO faces?Looked everywhere and have no idea how to.
EditConfusedorry never looked on the post above
Is it against the rules to advertise my new beyblade website on this website? sorry if this is in the wrong place
In a way, it is against the rules to advertise your site here...
Still, there have always been a few members promoting their Websites by creating a thread for it in Your Creations.
It technically shouldn't be allowed IMO, but there are certain ways which have been followed by a few members, to provide links to their sites, in a way that doesn't count as advertising.
One can add links to the signature, or we have a section for "Website" in one's User Profile too. You can add things there.

Still, I am not too sure, so confirm this with a mod/admin please.
Ok Thanks!
hey guys is the PD tip (Polish Defense) legal by wbo??
(Apr. 14, 2012  7:09 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys is the PD tip (Polish Defense) legal by wbo??

... Why wouldn't it be?
why does wbbo only approve the TT stadiums for its touneys and no hasbro types??
Because the hasbro stadiums are horrible and unbalanced compared to the takara ones.
Also, attack types have NOOOOOO chance in what they call stadiums.
Hey, how do you become an Advanced Member and/or a veteran?

Gingka Blader#1
By making meaningful posts and contributing to the WBO.

AND LEARNING TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!
Advanced Members are selected for their apparent knowledge of the metagame, ability to learn, post quality, contributions(either by testing or theorizing), and observation of forum rules.

Don't come to us, we'll come to you.
Got it.
Also, I remember seeing something about some group you have to be in to contribute to Beywiki. What is that group and how do you get in it?Chocked_2
Anybody can write for Beywiki. You just need to post your drafts in the Beywiki Project forum first, and then wait and hope that it gets approved.
Got it. Off to draft!
Make sure that there is not already a draft posted for the Beyblade you are thinking of though, because now only one thread must be used for each Beyblade. It encourages more community collaboration.