Questions/Comments about the Crunchyroll video on Beyblade

So superrobotking was credited at the end of the video made by crunchyroll last week, and I was wondering what exactly was his role in the video, did he actually get them to make the video or whatnot.
I also wonder if those 2 minutes of WBO promotion are sus Smile
(Mar. 21, 2021  7:36 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: So superrobotking was credited at the end of the video made by crunchyroll last week, and I was wondering what exactly was his role in the video, did he actually get them to make the video or whatnot.

My friend is a producer at CR , a while back I think I told him he should do a "History of Beyblades" as a thing and sent a videos of Beigoma. He randomly messaged me a few months ago if he could use videos from my youtube channel for a Beyblade video.

That's pretty much as far as my involvement was. I didn't even know the video came out until 2 days later lol.
Um, kinda random, but why did mine and Ryuga's Son's messages get deleted?

Oh, I think it might be because we are hating on it, hurting a profit company or something like that.
Probably because you broke WBO rules. Maybe don't derail a thread with anger at an unrelated product or ignorance of an unrelated product.

Where is the link to the video?
(Mar. 22, 2021  11:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Probably because you broke WBO rules. Maybe don't derail a thread with anger at an unrelated product or ignorance of an unrelated product.

Where is the link to the video?

I think this is the link. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxst5LPQNw
Edit- Yeah. It is.
(Mar. 22, 2021  5:28 PM)superrobotking Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  7:36 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: So superrobotking was credited at the end of the video made by crunchyroll last week, and I was wondering what exactly was his role in the video, did he actually get them to make the video or whatnot.

My friend is a producer at CR , a while back I think I told him he should do a "History of Beyblades" as a thing and sent a videos of Beigoma.  He randomly messaged me a few months ago if he could use videos from my youtube channel for a Beyblade video.

That's pretty much as far as my involvement was.  I didn't even know the video came out until 2 days later lol.

Nice lol, good job man!