Question about TT Beyblade interest in Australia

Hey guys,

I know a supplier in Japan that can give me a good price if I buy in bulk, and really considering to sell TT Beys here in Australia (possibly eliminating the long wait ship from outside OZ), at the moment I just want to touch base and really get to know how much interest there are towards TT Beys, then consider it further.

I know younger players below 12 would not really care much about which bey they are playing Hasbro/TT and often time they do not have the patience, just grab one 1 off the aisle in Target/BigW/kmart even though the range of newer Beys are very limited (I may be wrong), plus Toys R Us is pretty much gone by now.

Thank you guys!
Toys R Us is only gone in the US. I have no idea about other parts of the world.
i would buy them if they're cheaper than pvccard etc Smile
(Jul. 20, 2018  4:13 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Toys R Us is only gone in the US. I have no idea about other parts of the world.

In Chadstone Melbourne, they are already closing down Smile

(Jul. 20, 2018  5:06 AM)leosama Wrote: i would buy them if they're cheaper than pvccard etc Smile

Glad to know you are one of TT enthusiast in Australia, hopefully more will respond, I am trying to eliminate the agony of waiting from buying off Ebay, and able to ship locally in australia, also competitive price.

But again, still testing the water, but definitely will put PVCcard price into consideration, thank you.
considering the bollocks of the online shopping GST. If I could get an overall lower price here in WA, that would be just prime
(Jul. 20, 2018  4:13 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Toys R Us is only gone in the US. I have no idea about other parts of the world.
The toys r us in Asia is owned by different ppl
Yo, we actually have quite a bit of interest in Melbourne and Sydney, infact me and a friend of mine were already looking at doing our own import service. We may be able to assist each other here as I run a surprisingly influential Facebook page for beyblade that I'm looking to expand.
(Jul. 22, 2018  4:05 AM)Giraton Wrote: Yo, we actually have quite a bit of interest in Melbourne and Sydney, infact me and a friend of mine were already looking at doing our own import service. We may be able to assist each other here as I run a surprisingly influential Facebook page for beyblade that I'm looking to expand.

Glad to hear Giraton, I'll definitely keep it under the radar, I have business partners that will look into it too.

If you don't mind is it okay if I joined the FB page, to have a bigger picture of the interest, hopefully this can convince my partners too.

Cheers