[QUESTION] how do you think i am going to selling HASBRO BEYBLADES

our suppliers told me will have HASBRO BEYBLADES soon, so are you interesting for its? or just keep TAKARA TOMY will be fine???
I would prefer the latter.
Yeah dimsum, keep getting Takara-Tomy beyblades. We can already get Hasbro beyblades from our local stores and would prefer to get TT products online. ^^
I would stay with simply Takara Tomy products.

I would reccomend sonokong products, if you were able to obtain them.

For instance, for the Random boosters, Sonokong produce the prize beyblade as a starter.

If you were to sell those, I'd imagine you would recieve more demand, as opposed to simply selling the random boosters.
stay with Takara Tomy
Stick with Takara Tomy. Hasbro is almost everywhere now, will be getting to Australia in a couple of weeks too. As momiji manju said, maybe getting some of the SonoKong blades that Takara only offers in random boosters would be something to add.
The reason we buy from you DimSum is to obtain Beyblade's we can't just get around the corner of our road. Hence the hasbro ones which barely release new ones for us in UK. We much prefer your Takara Tomy beyblades as newer releases ect.

I agree with Momijii Manju however, the Beyblades which Takara tomy only offer as random boosters, Sonokong offer as starters and I as many would love to save money on stuff like Grand Ketos and Earth Virgo.
dimsum2u, I have to agree with everybody else. If your supplier will get the stock anyway, obviously you can try selling them, but I think it is one-hundred-percent sure that you will not get a lot of offers for them. Everybody can just go to their local toy stores, Toys 'R' Us, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. and get the products from Hasbro for ten dollars.

Unless you could somehow give a price that is even cheaper than eight or ten dollars, you should probably stay with TAKARA-TOMY. You could however perhaps do like Toywiz did : open the items and sell separate parts; I think some of our members would do it with Toywiz if it were not for their ridiculously high shipping costs. However, you would probably end up with all the useless parts that nobody wants ...

I was trying to give you suggestions in case you received the Hasbro stock anyway, but if you can decide before, I would recommend you to only sell TAKARA-TOMY products.
The only hasbro things in might be good to sell are the ones that neither TT or Sonokong has released separatly eg Rock Aries, Storm Aquario and Rock Orso. Would be much better if you got the Sonokong random booster prizes instead.
stay with Takara Tomy
Yes, Stay with Takara Tomy, we already can get Hasbro Wink
Conditional. If it was like Burn Fireblaze, then it would be nice to get the better Burn wheel. See which one would appeal to us more, but if not, just go by demand.
(Oct. 26, 2010  1:44 AM)ryashoki Wrote: Conditional. If it was like Burn Fireblaze, then it would be nice to get the better Burn wheel. See which one would appeal to us more, but if not, just go by demand.
Everybody can just get it locally though ... If it is not in your local stores right now, it will be there in just a few days or weeks.
I think it's pretty clear dimsum2u, stay with takara. And maybe get sonokong if possible,
i say stay with tommy.HOWEVER,like Kai-V said,it would be a good idea to sell seperate peices.like RF for example.some people go out and buy an entire new storm pegasus just get an RF.
...Which would leave him with hundreds of Storms and 105s, which are useless. It's not smart.
thank you very much! i got the answer here, thanks! ^_________^
^^^^^Thank you! Ur the great seller! And it's helping use so thanks dimsum2u!
just to add more emphasis stick with takara tomy! hasbro is something we can all get alot easier. and i agree with momiji will you be able to get sonokong? grand ketos, and earth virgo are HUGE must-haves right now, and starters are the easiest way to obtain them
sorry! i neve seem original sonokong here.
Stay with Takara-TOMY, it would be better if you got supplied by Sono Kong.
thanks! i will, and i never seem the original SONO KONG beyblade here.
(Oct. 31, 2010  12:48 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: thanks! i will, and i never seem the original SONO KONG beyblade here.

SonoKong is manufactured and distributed in Korea. So I guess that's why you've never seen it?
Just keep doing takara/sono. If you have earlier releases of hasbro, then you can sell hasbro Grin