Q Discussion (ZG)

They can work ok with some parts, but the combo he wants tested just won't work.
What about Q for swaying the stadium since when it bounces with M145 it would land and shake the stadium or at least tilt it. what about Wyvjang Wyvjang M145Q for swaying the stadium or crushing the opponent.
(Jul. 02, 2013  12:12 PM)nupmuk Wrote: What about Q for swaying the stadium since when it bounces with M145 it would land and shake the stadium or at least tilt it. what about Wyvjang Wyvjang M145Q for swaying the stadium or crushing the opponent.

Unfortunately, From these test results, Q just doesn't work in this stadium Unhappy. For sway attack, you want to sway, not shake. Shaking will just make the beys jump around. It won't really swing it around very much. Smile
OK, I thought Q might land and tilt the stadium but I guess not.
I have been thinking to see how a MEGA ULTIMATE JUMP COMBINATION would work in Zero-G.
I ask Ingulit to test MF-H Duo ( Attack Mode, NOT STAMINA MODE) M145Q
M145 SHOULD BE SET SO IT BOUNCES THE MOST. I just wanted to see how it would do. I asked Ingulit to test it in BB-10 but guess he didnt have time. Can someone test in 0g?

Whoops, didn't see ugottacetus post there
Mega ultimate jump combination?
(Jul. 03, 2013  4:02 AM)diblee123 Wrote: I have been thinking to see how a MEGA ULTIMATE JUMP COMBINATION would work in Zero-G.
I ask Ingulit to test MF-H Duo ( Attack Mode, NOT STAMINA MODE) M145Q
M145 SHOULD BE SET SO IT BOUNCES THE MOST. I just wanted to see how it would do. I asked Ingulit to test it in BB-10 but guess he didnt have time. Can someone test in 0g?

Whoops, didn't see ugottacetus post there

That just seems well... childish, I just tried it its not very impresive...
He probably had time. He most likely didn't want too since that combo would obviously fail.(although I'd wager it would be hilarious)
I can imagine that the Zero G stadium alone would destroy it whenever it would jump.
I just wanted to see tests to see how it performs, lol I didnt expect much.