Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I suggest you just get your one. That is a pretty good deal, and you can add about a few dollars for an authentic one.

A Beat Lynx TH170WD or A UDXS
OK, I need help again.
I need to know some of the bet 4D beys to buy...
I don't care about their Competitive Value(that does not mean that you may suggest a completely useless bey, haha!), I am only judging them based on their aesthetics.
As of now, I have thought these to be the most appealing-

Diablo Nemesis
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx/Kreis Cygnus

Any changes you may suggest? As I am in a fix atm...
I know that suggestions based on aesthetics differ from person to person, as a bey they may like, I may not.
But still, if someone may suggest a handful of superbly good-looking beys in 4D, it'd be nice... Smile
I am interested in Diablo because of the "all-in-one" kinda design, which is also quite sophisticated.
Death appeals to me because of its bright colors, and the Death wheel, which looks epic in Attack Mode.
Beat Lynx of course, appeals to me for the printed face and the champagne-like color.
Kreis Cygnus is of course a beauty, but it is actually useless(spare the CW)....

EDIT- Something that ain't tough to get (such as Duo Uranus and stuff), and is also not famous for breaking (such as Blitz; I know it ain't fragile, but it does break)...
I like Diablo Nemesis, Kreis Cygnus cause of its CW.. , Jade Jupiter cause of the purple and grey. And duh Fang Leone. Aha. Fang will always be in everything for me.
Is the Meteo L Drago Reshuffle Set worth buying?
No, not really. I bought mine only for the 3 Segment Grip.. The parts are decent, but the L-Drago's aren't really worth it.
Takara Scythe and Flash for $36.88 free shipping, is was that a good deal? Because I'm almost 100% positive it was. But I'm wondering, is Flash as good as everyone says it is to be a worthwhile purchase for a person who knows how to bank and slide shoot at an intermediate level?
For Takara, it seems like it might be a good deal, but really, going with SonoKong Scythe could've saved you a bit of money for no drop in quality...

If you know how to use attackers, Flash is the best possible purchase right now.
(Mar. 24, 2012  7:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: For Takara, it seems like it might be a good deal, but really, going with SonoKong Scythe could've saved you a bit of money for no drop in quality...

If you know how to use attackers, Flash is the best possible purchase right now.
I know how to use them (in terms of sliding shoot and banking) but not that good in controlling them (in terms of launch power and bank depth), I already made the purchase as of yesterday though, so should I be anticipating Flash to become tier one?
Flash is currently reported as the most prominent MW for Attack use.
How much are these worth? each?

Dranzer F - NIB (Takara)
Dranzer V - NIB (Takara)
(Mar. 25, 2012  11:09 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much are these worth? each?

Dranzer F - NIB (Takara)
Dranzer V - NIB (Takara)
Dranzer F - $35-ish +
Dranzer V - $15-20

Dranzer F i'm not so sure, but V, yeah.
(Mar. 25, 2012  11:52 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  11:09 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much are these worth? each?

Dranzer F - NIB (Takara)
Dranzer V - NIB (Takara)
Dranzer F - $35-ish +
Dranzer V - $15-20

Dranzer F i'm not so sure, but V, yeah.

thats too high for a Dranzer F..
at times...NIB Dranzer F (Hasbro) ended around 10USD...
but 15-20USD is a decent range for it..
NIB Dranzer F : 15-20USD
NIB Dranzer V : 20 -+ 2USD since its the Takara version..which is less common than the sonokong one..
Really? I assumed it was that high since the price range is usually like that on eBay..
Not really..it usually less than that..plus..it has horrible parts....pretty not usefull..i doubt anyone would really pay for it if it exceed 25USD unless fake bids..
unless it is in a good lot of course..
my price is excluding shipping of course
haha..also..of course the recolours should be more than that..the price are for price are for original color..
Am I set parts-wise? Other than a MF-H and CH120, I can't think of anything I might need. Parts list should be in my sig, got too lazy to copy/paste it into my posts...
How much is a Non-Mint (yet the stickers are still in great-good condition) Rushing Boar worth?
Same question for Gigars, Voltaic Ape, Burning Kerberous, Gaia Dragoon V, Zeus, and Trygle Blue Recolour.
LOL, sorry if this requires a lot of typing Tongue_out
EDIT: And Black Dranzer, Bistool, Guardian Driger, and Gaia Dragoon S.
plastics found some ok which should i get?

Waiborg?
Voltaic ape?
Dranzer V2
Draciel V
Dranzer V
Dragoon V
Driger V2
OR the random booster vol 11?
Is approx $110 + EMS good for:
BeyBlade BBG-01 Starter Samurai Ifreid : 1pc
BeyBlade BBG-02 Synchrome Booster Shinobi Salamanda : 1pc
BeyBlade BBG-04 Zero G Stadium Attack Type : 1pc
BeyBlade BBG-07 Zero G Launcher Grip : 1pc

?
Okay should I get: Sonokong Big Bang Pegasis, Beat Lynx, Diablo Nemesis or Flash Sagittario all for 46.99 or a UDXS for 44.99 shipped? I already have Death, MB, etc.
Should I get Jade Jupiter or Mercury Anubis?
I like Jade Jupiter more; aesthetically and performance wise.

Mercury Anubis; I don't really like. I think it's worthless and not worth that much.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-4-D-Leg...4490wt_739

I really want fang leone an attack type stadium and big bang Pegasus in a pack in regular form
Or I could get diablo nemesis and the stadium and with diablo nemesis knock people out of the attack type stadium

Which one should I get?
That set has a carp stadium.
From Uwik's testing video if it, it's pretty much similar to the BB-10. Attack types can be slide shot, stamina types come down off of the ridges immediately, etc.