Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 11, 2010  2:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:06 PM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:02 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:00 PM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: True, but in order of purchase
Earth Aquila > L L drago > burn phoenix

atleast, IMO.

I thought he only wanted the top 1 though.

Yes, I wanted the most useful purchase. Smile

Are you after the beyblade with the most useful customizable parts or just straight out of the box?

Seeing that I posted what I already have, of course I would go for the ones with the most useful parts.

And yeah, L-Drago is good right out of the box. I was just asking for your opinions. Smile

Considering also in our country, Lightning L-Drago costs twice as Earth Aquila. Chocked_2

Thanks!

Hah, thought as much.

Lightning L drago should be your next purchase though, IMO.

Yes, it shall be.

I'm preparing for the Grand Tournament in our country Grin
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:07 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:06 PM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:02 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:00 PM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: True, but in order of purchase
Earth Aquila > L L drago > burn phoenix

atleast, IMO.

I thought he only wanted the top 1 though.

Yes, I wanted the most useful purchase. Smile

Are you after the beyblade with the most useful customizable parts or just straight out of the box?

Seeing that I posted what I already have, of course I would go for the ones with the most useful parts.

And yeah, L-Drago is good right out of the box. I was just asking for your opinions. Smile

Considering also in our country, Lightning L-Drago costs twice as Earth Aquila. Chocked_2

Thanks!

Where you from? Earth Eagle still isn't out here in the UK. I had to buy it online from ebay. Same with LL Drago.

I am from the Philippines. Smile
Just to know,is this original?
http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm
i wouldnt think so,just look at the rivits on the walls.
Yeah,but leo shop has only original takara tomy beyblade.
So what?
That's a fake attack stadium.
How can you say that?
Because Takara Tomy never made Attack Stadiums with rivets on walls. And all the moderators and the veteran members said it was fake.
Because it doesn't even have a proper item code, and it hasn't been produced by TakaraTomy or SonoKong?
Yeah it doesn t have the proper code.
It s listed as BB-00 wich should be prototipe white pegasis 105F..
But I asked cause all the other beyblade things are orininal in that shop
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:39 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Yeah it doesn t have the proper code.
It s listed as BB-00 wich should be prototipe white pegasis 105F..
But I asked cause all the other beyblade things are orininal in that shop

The price should be a dead give away that it is fake, as well.
Shipping could have part of the original price
Unfortunately Leoshop has this fake item amongst official products. Their "BB-00" is fake.
Ok,Thanks for your help.
I asked to be sure because some italian user were planing to get it.
I ll tell them it is fake
Are the Burn wheels for hasbro and Takara Tomy the same? Because if they are, I would just wait until they come out soon but if there not should I import it?
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:12 PM)Akel Wrote: Are the Burn wheels for hasbro and Takara Tomy the same? Because if they are, I would just wait until they come out soon but if there not should I import it?
Hasbro's Burn does not have "BURN WHEEL" engraved in it, while TAKARA-TOMY's does. That probably gives it more Stamina, but no real testing has been done with it yet.
Out of the 3 DS Games which has the best blade (Which should I get)
None of the three are very good blades, but Bakushin Susanoo is given the best test results I believe.
Depends. I've done my fair amount of research (Mainly on this thread, thanks Kei and Corey) And to be honest, all of them are not all that good. I have no idea about bakugami though. Personally, I'm getting Counter leone, as I liked the original rock leone. It's all just a matter of preference, really. Just pick the one that you like best, performance wise, they are all about the same.
personally bakushin sunasow is the one to get cause it's the best but really most won't use it anway
I would get cyber pegasis cause i like the chracter in the show
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:46 PM)EarthEagle95 Wrote: Out of the 3 DS Games which has the best blade (Which should I get)

It depends on which versions of the games you're referring to. If you are referring to the Japanese ones, the game with the gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF is your best bet.

But I'm guessing you're talking about the North American ones. ^Read that for reference then. Tongue_out
Should i get thermal lacerta or thermal pisces? which is better?
Both are equally useless.
probably thermal lacerta cause pisces is just libra with a thermal wheel and libra was released by hasbro so thermal lacerta would give you more new parts but not useful parts at that
pisces has been scientifically proven to look better than lacerta.
mchlbant: LOL!

Anyways, to say the least, Pisces is better in my opinion uncustomized, as Lacerta is just a complete mess when you get it.