Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It depends on what he has. If he doesn't have any beys, it would be, Rock Leone, first. The others, I don't really know.
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:57 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:47 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Pisces > Thermal Pisces I'd wager. I agree with Moss when he says get Meteo LDrago LW105LF - seeing as how you already have L LDrago anyway. Grand Ketos comes in a Random Booster, so no Launcher there, but Gravity Perseus comes with a BeyLauncher LR. Also, Grand Ketos > Gravity Perseus in my opinion.

Hang on. I should get Meteo even though I have LL Drago? Is it really worth it? Is it that much better than LL Drago?

The launcher that comes with this Grand Ketos:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWAX:IT
Is it anything special?

Why is GK > GP? Who would win the majority of matches if both are uncustomized?

Thx!

Bump?
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:01 PM)L L-Drago Rulef Wrote: Between Rock Leone, Dark Gasher, Flame Libra, Rock Scorpio, Rock Orso, and Storm Capricorn; which one should I get first, second, and third?

1.Rock leone

2.flame libra

3.Rock Orso
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:08 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
dragoon_msuv Wrote:Hang on. I should get Meteo even though I have LL Drago? Is it really worth it? Is it that much better than LL Drago?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370297119893&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Is it anything special?

Thx!

Bump?
You do not need to 'bump' already ...

Lightning L Drago is a very good Beyblade that has to be purchased, but at the same time Meteo L Drago shows some potential, and the very few tests that have been done with it give us hope that it will be top-tier eventually.

The Right Launcher 2 is better than the Right Launcher, but worse than the Beylauncher.

I think it might be due to Grand and RS, the latter of which is very good.
(Oct. 09, 2010  6:19 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:08 PM)RFkid Wrote: I am planning to buy a SonoKong Attack Stadium @ Gmarket from a seller named MSShop.

It's a much better price than most ebay sellers, but I have heard that almost half the people that ordered this stadium have received it slightly deformed with a strange bump in it.. while others received it completely fine.

Is it worth taking the risk or no? Confused

it depends on how much of a price difference

Well what I can do is tell my grandfather in Korea to order it for me (6000 won = 5.50$) and ship it to Canada as a gift (to avoid tariff taxes)

But is it worth taking the risk or not?
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:08 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
dragoon_msuv Wrote:Hang on. I should get Meteo even though I have LL Drago? Is it really worth it? Is it that much better than LL Drago?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWAX:IT
Is it anything special?

Thx!

Bump?
You do not need to 'bump' already ...

Lightning L Drago is a very good Beyblade that has to be purchased, but at the same time Meteo L Drago shows some potential, and the very few tests that have been done with it give us hope that it will be top-tier eventually.

The Right Launcher 2 is better than the Right Launcher, but worse than the Beylauncher.

I think it might be due to Grand and RS, the latter of which is very good.

Right. So the launcher Grand Ketos comes with is both right and left spin? And you can spin GK both ways too? Also, the same question for Gravity Perseus. Oh, and who would win the majority of battles Grand Ketos or Gravity Perseus, both uncustomized. Finally, the same question for Pisces vs Thermal Pisces.
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:32 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Right. So the launcher Grand Ketos comes with is both right and left spin? And you can spin GK both ways too? Also, the same question for Gravity Perseus. Oh, and who would win the majority of battles Grand Ketos or Gravity Perseus, both uncustomized. Finally, the same question for Pisces vs Thermal Pisces.
No, no, not at all. Right Launcher 2 is only right-spin, as its name says. That is why I strongly believe it is supposed to be called "Right Launcher", not "Light Launcher". Grand Ketos is only right-spin. Gravity Perseus is the only Beyblade that can spin with both rotations.

I do not know between the two which would win most uncustomized, and neither with Pisces and Thermal Pisces. Most people customize, but that is a past debate ...
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:32 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Right. So the launcher Grand Ketos comes with is both right and left spin? And you can spin GK both ways too? Also, the same question for Gravity Perseus. Oh, and who would win the majority of battles Grand Ketos or Gravity Perseus, both uncustomized. Finally, the same question for Pisces vs Thermal Pisces.
No, no, not at all. Right Launcher 2 is only right-spin, as its name says. That is why I strongly believe it is supposed to be called "Right Launcher", not "Light Launcher". Grand Ketos is only right-spin. Gravity Perseus is the only Beyblade that can spin with both rotations.

I do not know between the two which would win most uncustomized, and neither with Pisces and Thermal Pisces. Most people customize, but that is a past debate ...

Ok, so at this moment in time I'm thinking of getting Gravity Perseus since it can spin both ways UNLESS someone can confirm to me that Grand Ketos IS the better beyblade. Also, I need an answer on Pisces vs Thermal Pisces someone.
I've got another question to add. Is Thermal Lacerta any good, uncustomized?
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:42 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: I've got another question to add. Is Thermal Lacerta any good, uncustomized?
Actually, it is quite a mess in my opinion : Thermal is best at Stamina but still not that good, but all the other parts are more oriented towards Attack, so there is almost no harmony between the parts.
Ok, I thought so. Especially after watching tons of video on youtube, it lost most of them. So I've ticked that off the list now. I need some advice on Grand Ketos and Gravity Perseus. Also Pisces vs Thermal Pisces. At the moment I'm aiming towards Thermal Pisces as soon as it's released here in the UK, since I'm in need of a launcher so I may get the starter pack. Still, anything on Thermal Pisces vs Pisces, just give me a shout.
should i buy Earth Aqualias or rock leone? please help me im really torn
Earth Aquila. I would say best out of the box. Comes with Earth and WD.
Best out of the box = uncustomized right? Then no. LL Drago >= Storm Pegasus >= Virgo = Earth Aquila = Libra. I own all 5. I'd even put Ray Unicorno on that list.
What are you talking about?

I bet you tested them against each other.
dragoon_msuv - this is the last time I'm going to tell you:

Uncustomized blades don't mean CARP. Stop giving false information to users that want a legitimate answer. You're killing the credibility of a few different threads, and it's really getting annoying.
uh, anyone want to answer my friggin question ? Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:22 PM)RFkid Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:08 PM)RFkid Wrote: I am planning to buy a SonoKong Attack Stadium @ Gmarket from a seller named MSShop.

It's a much better price than most ebay sellers, but I have heard that almost half the people that ordered this stadium have received it slightly deformed with a strange bump in it.. while others received it completely fine.

Well what I can do is tell my grandfather in Korea to order it for me (6000 won = 5.50$) and ship it to Canada as a gift (to avoid tariff taxes)

Totally. If I were you I would definitely NOT pass up the chance.
Plus, you could probably ask your grandfather to package it more 'protective' so it could prevent the damaging.
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:53 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:22 PM)RFkid Wrote:

Totally. If I were you I would definitely NOT pass up the chance.

I wish that was my grandpa, and what fogot said is right, it probably wont get messed up in bubble wrap. So its worth the risk.
It could get damaged during domestic shipping, MSSHOP sent the package to GMarket in the box the stadium came with, and there wasn't anything else protecting it, just plastic seal.
No wonder it was damaged. So his grandfather should package it in double bubble wrap package.
Also unlike BB32 set, which had a box in the exterior box, it didn't come with one. So even less protection.
But GMarket did put the stadium in a large box box, which showed no signs of damage, so i assume damage occured during domestic shipping, or when GMarket was handling it.
Seriously, take the risk or not, but IMO it would be safer to get from muzinstore (?) apparently users received the stadiums in perfect condition, or why not pay 30extra and get BB32 from dimsum2u.
Yeah, I bought one from muzinstore, came in excellent condition with lots of bubble wrap. ^^
I am a relatively new Blader with a Rock Leone 145S and a Storm Bull C145S. I am confused as to what Bey I should buy next. I am thinking about Dark Gasher CH120FS, Earth Eagle 145WD, or Lightning L-Drago 100HF. I am aiming for a Balance type with more Defense than Attack.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:48 AM)layno1 Wrote: I am a relatively new Blader with a Rock Leone 145S and a Storm Bull C145S. I am confused as to what Bey I should buy next. I am thinking about Dark Gasher CH120FS, Earth Eagle 145WD, or Lightning L-Drago 100HF. I am aiming for a Balance type with more Defense than Attack.
There is no good Balance type. If you want more Defense, definitely get Earth Eagle.