Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I guess I'll hold out on the Earth Virgo, as the defence metagame is pretty tragic.

I'm going for an attack type, and I already have 100.

Going on a bold move right now, and planning on just using attack types for my next bey-comp, hah.

Thanks Corey.

Still need a bit more help deciding though hah.
Well, my personal favorite attack combo right now is MF Ray ___ 100RF, but it doesn't mean YOU would like it..you know?

Attack types are tricky, because launch technique plays such a big role in how effective the blade is. Something could win 75% of the time for you, and 30% of the time for me, and vice versa.

A lot of people like Pegasis 145RF, but I don't get the best results with it. Other people do.

a LOT of people like MF LLDrago CH120RF as well (or 100RF).

Just poke around the customization forum and see if anything catches your eye.
Hah cool, thanks Corey
Which one should I get ?
Quetzalcoatl 90WF or Mercury Anubis 85XF ?
I want to get one for collective purposes.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:06 PM)blah Wrote: Which one should I get ?
Quetzalcoatl 90WF or Mercury Anubis 85XF ?
I want to get one for collective purposes.

If you don't care about performance, than it's completely up to you.

I like the way Mercury Anubis looks, but it will also cost more to obtain. Performance wise, I'd probably take quetz since it's been fully tested and posted good results.
Quetz is becoming more harder to get right ? Because I will just get that first and then get Mercury Anubis if I have enough leftover.
Well, quetz is out of production.

If you're talking strictly collection, the Silver ones are going to be VERY hard to obtain soon. The gold ones are a bit less rare since they come with the videogame.
I am planning to buy a SonoKong Attack Stadium @ Gmarket from a seller named MSShop.

It's a much better price than most ebay sellers, but I have heard that almost half the people that ordered this stadium have received it slightly deformed with a strange bump in it.. while others received it completely fine.

Is it worth taking the risk or no? Confused
Pisces or Thermal Pisces, which is better? And, Meteo L Drago any better than Lighting L Drago? I'm thinking of buying it. Oh, and some info on Grand Ketos and Gravity Perseus (and their launchers) would be of much help!
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:08 PM)RFkid Wrote: I am planning to buy a SonoKong Attack Stadium @ Gmarket from a seller named MSShop.

It's a much better price than most ebay sellers, but I have heard that almost half the people that ordered this stadium have received it slightly deformed with a strange bump in it.. while others received it completely fine.

Is it worth taking the risk or no? Confused

it depends on how much of a price difference
Which should I get? Burn Phoenix or Booster Pegasis?
What do you have?
Sora

You should definetly get leone. But really, neither of them is the

@ChaosStorm

Burn phoenix
I have:
Storm Pegasis x2
Dark Wolf x2
Rock Leone
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Capricorn (For Fun Smile
Flame Saggitarrio
Storm Aquario
Dark Gasher/Cancer
Dark Bull
I guess since you can make 2 very good combos it would be best to choose stamina or attack. Burn for stam and Peg for attack.
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:34 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Pisces or Thermal Pisces, which is better? And, Meteo L Drago any better than Lighting L Drago? I'm thinking of buying it. Oh, and some info on Grand Ketos and Gravity Perseus (and their launchers) would be of much help!

Bump?
Thermal has pretty much been outclassed and the rest of the parts are pretty useless.
Meteo Ldrago hasn't undergone as much testing as LL Drago has but out of the testing it has done its been pretty beast for spin stealing so I would go for Meteo LDrago.
Grand Ketos's both versions have pretty crappy parts other than the pretty awesome RS.
Gravity perseus's metal wheel and Track have been found to have premise in stamina and attack, also WD is top tier so I would go for Gravity perseus out of those two.
Hmm, ok so: Between Thermal Pisces and Pisces, which is better? Also, I already own an in mint condition LL Drago, so is there any point in getting Meteo? Gravity Perseus > Grand Ketos? What about their launchers, I heard they had special launchers of some sort?
Pisces > Thermal Pisces I'd wager. I agree with Moss when he says get Meteo LDrago LW105LF - seeing as how you already have L LDrago anyway. Grand Ketos comes in a Random Booster, so no Launcher there, but Gravity Perseus comes with a BeyLauncher LR. Also, Grand Ketos > Gravity Perseus in my opinion.
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:47 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Pisces > Thermal Pisces I'd wager. I agree with Moss when he says get Meteo LDrago LW105LF - seeing as how you already have L LDrago anyway. Grand Ketos comes in a Random Booster, so no Launcher there, but Gravity Perseus comes with a BeyLauncher LR. Also, Grand Ketos > Gravity Perseus in my opinion.
SonoKong's Grand Ketos both have Right Launcher 2 ...
Oh, then I'm terribly sorry. I completely disregarded SonoKong; disregard what I said then.
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:47 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Pisces > Thermal Pisces I'd wager. I agree with Moss when he says get Meteo LDrago LW105LF - seeing as how you already have L LDrago anyway. Grand Ketos comes in a Random Booster, so no Launcher there, but Gravity Perseus comes with a BeyLauncher LR. Also, Grand Ketos > Gravity Perseus in my opinion.

Hang on. I should get Meteo even though I have LL Drago? Is it really worth it? Is it that much better than LL Drago?

The launcher that comes with this Grand Ketos:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWAX:IT
Is it anything special?

Why is GK > GP? Who would win the majority of matches if both are uncustomized?

Thx!
Between Rock Leone, Dark Gasher, Flame Libra, Rock Scorpio, Rock Orso, and Storm Capricorn; which one should I get first, second, and third?
I'd say Rock Leone or Flame Libra as first choices. I wouldn't get bothered with the rest, they're not very good.
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:01 PM)L L-Drago Rulef Wrote: Between Rock Leone, Dark Gasher, Flame Libra, Rock Scorpio, Rock Orso, and Storm Capricorn; which one should I get first, second, and third?

1.Rock Leone
2.Flame Libra
3.Rock Scorpio or Dark Gasher since it has CH120, if u have L L-Drago then Dark Gasher