Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok i got pisces, so whats it good for? and yeh Quetz, i fogot about him also!
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:01 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: ok i got pisces, so whats it good for? and yeh Quetz, i fogot about him also!

MF Pisces GB145WB is excellent for defense. Quetz 90RF or Quetz CH120RF/CS is excellent for Attack. Virgo DF145/145SD/WD is excellent for Stamina.
I thought Pegasis was still the better attack wheel? I guess it's personal preference that defines the difference between the two...
now all i need is a gravity bowl... sux! thanx now i knw good preHWS combos!
@LightingLibraX
Attack Quetzlcoatl
Defense Leone
Stamina Virgo
Balance Aquario

Corey
And also, so basically the earth wheel is better for stamina, the rock wheel is good for attack, and counter just overall sucks?
Well, Earth is also better for defence.
How long is the Mitsuya Cider promotion going to run?
What are the chances of Mercury Anubis and Infinity Libra rising in prices (on YJA) significantly within the next 2 months?
(Oct. 07, 2010  12:46 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How long is the Mitsuya Cider promotion going to run?
What are the chances of Mercury Anubis and Infinity Libra rising in prices (on YJA) significantly within the next 2 months?
I believe it is already over. It was a wave of special products from August 17th to 30th to coincide and promote the movie, but as soon as the wave is over, that all the special products are bought and replaced by the newer, not special products, then it is over, and that should have at least started happening in Japan now.

Hm, TAKARA-TOMY should not change their whole BeyPoint campaign within the next two months, so I think the chances are quite inexistent.
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I thought Pegasis was still the better attack wheel? I guess it's personal preference that defines the difference between the two...

Depends on what you're facing I suppose. I prefer Quetz because I like low-tracked attackers, but the argument can certainly be made for Pegasis.
(Oct. 07, 2010  12:05 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Corey
And also, so basically the earth wheel is better for stamina, the rock wheel is good for attack, and counter just overall sucks?

While there's a lot better options for attack wheels than Rock, it's serviceable.

Counter doesn't completely suck. It has a decent attack, but it's certainly nothing special either.
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I thought Pegasis was still the better attack wheel? I guess it's personal preference that defines the difference between the two...

In a battle between the two Pegasis would almost indefinetly come out on top, almost every single time.
(Oct. 07, 2010  1:08 AM)Corey Wrote:

Depends on what you're facing I suppose. I prefer Quetz because I like low-tracked attackers, but the argument can certainly be made for Pegasis.
(Oct. 07, 2010  12:05 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Corey

While there's a lot better options for attack wheels than Rock, it's serviceable.

Counter doesn't completely suck. It has a decent attack, but it's certainly nothing special either.

Not quite.
...Care to elaborate?
It has bad stamina, no defence whatsoever and average at best attack. It's basically carp.
I said:

"Counter doesn't completely suck. It has a decent attack, but it's certainly nothing special either."

..So why are you trying to correct me? You just said the same thing in different words.
should i buy a storm Pegasus or lightning l drago?
(Oct. 07, 2010  8:00 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: should i buy a storm Pegasus or lightning l drago?

You're going to need both at some point if you want to make a good attack combo.

RF is necessary to be successful, but Lightning outclasses Storm.
I think with the pegasis vs Quetz thing it just depends on which one you find better to play with. I personally find pegasis to perform much better than Quetz.
Who said anything about quetz D:

Edit: Nevermind, I assume you were talking about the thing from the previous page.
(Oct. 07, 2010  8:00 PM)Corey Wrote: I said:

"Counter doesn't completely suck. It has a decent attack, but it's certainly nothing special either."

..So why are you trying to correct me? You just said the same thing in different words.

Umm...not quite. Decent does not equal average at best.
Last I checked, decent and average are pretty similar.
What would be a rasonable price for grip flat core uv lime green?
I was thinking 25+€
it is new
I should think about that much Marco ,correct me if im incorrect guys.
If not more..

It's mint, UV, and a recolor.
It s just out of rbv2 box..
Never been assembled or used
3 grip flat core uv on 4 rbv2 all news
Wow lucky hah. I would put one up on Ebay and let the auction bid it up.