Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 19, 2010  2:20 AM)Akylus Wrote: Well is sw145 a good track?
We do not totally know yet ... Nobody here has even gotten it yet.
(Jan. 19, 2010  1:27 AM)Pellidor Wrote: How much would u guys pay for a new L drago and a storm pegasus.... + launchers..and shipping.

$50-$45

I would say $25 For Storm pegasis
$20 For L drago
I just can't wait to own it. I just hope it's good.
Ok I'm 50-50 Splitted on what I should get

Stamina And Defense reshuffle set, Or quetzecoatl.

Any suggestions On which? I only Have a flame Libra starter,LLDrago starter, and a Earth Aquila starter
I'd say stamina and defense reshuffle. Its cheaper, for more good parts.
You can't go wrong with either of them, but I would go with Quetzalcoatl because you already have two good Stamina(/Defense in Earth's case) Wheels in Flame and Earth.
whats betterdragoon msuv or pegasis coz i want too know which 1 to buy
They are from two different systems. If you would prefer to collect HMS then buy Dragoon MSUV. If you want to buy MFB, then buy Storm Pegasis. I would Buy Storm Pegasis. It is far more up to date, all of the WBO's events use MFB and it is the main topic of conversation on this website.
(Jan. 29, 2010  7:20 PM)dragoonlover Wrote: whats betterdragoon msuv or pegasis coz i want too know which 1 to buy

Dragoon MSUV > Pegasis 105F

If you can get MSUV for a good price then go for it. But it depends on what beyblade system you are more interested in MFB (which would be recommended), or HMS.
i prefer hms but i go for whats best thanks you guys your a real help Grin
ok heres my deal
in a few days ill have approx 90GBP nearly 145 USD and my team has pretty much just started here is some beys im after
Quetzalcoatl
Cyber pegasis
Dark wolf
and the black dranzer sticker black dranzer blade
and also i need some more metal faces and an attack stadium
i understand this is alot and i can't afford it all right now but i would like help with my decision making in what to buy, also if you have any of these beys for sale, please pm me with price
(Jan. 29, 2010  7:43 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: ok heres my deal
in a few days ill have approx 90GBP nearly 145 USD and my team has pretty much just started here is some beys im after
Quetzalcoatl
Cyber pegasis
Dark wolf
i understand this is alot and i can't afford it all right now but i would like help with my decision making in what to buy, also if you have any of these beys for sale, please pm me with price

Everything you listed there sucks, except for Quetzalcoatl, Metal Face, and the MFB Attack Stadium.

Check out this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
(Jan. 29, 2010  7:43 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: ok heres my deal
Quetzalcoatl
Cyber pegasis
Dark wolf

I have a Quetz PM me an offer.
(Jan. 29, 2010  7:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: Everything you listed there sucks, except for Quetzalcoatl, Metal Face, and the MFB Attack Stadium.

Check out this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

i know but im not just a blader, im a collector
(Jan. 29, 2010  7:58 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i know but im not just a blader, im a collector
Then buy what you want ? That is what collectors do ...

This topic is more directed towards helping people buy what they need for competitions, not basic collection.
(Jan. 29, 2010  7:58 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i know but im not just a blader, im a collector

Yes, and you said that you could not afford all of them and you needed help to decide what to buy. What I listed would be good to buy as a collector and a blader. Cyber Pegasis isn't worth it, the game that it comes with isn't good, and it only comes with one new part, Cyber, which is already just a HWS version of the original Pegasis wheel. Dark Wolf isn't a good beyblade, and it's very common.
Burn Pheonix
Flame Libra
Flame Sagittario
Dark Bull
Storm Capricorne
Dark Cancer

Which one of these should I get
sorry , when the mfb come to USA what should i buy ?(i like attack and speed )
Speed is not a type Rofl

There is a thread here that says "Want to know what to buy for MFB, Look here" Look there.Its in the closed threads section
THNX oh when i ment speed i ment i want a bey that has awesome spin velocity
(Jan. 29, 2010  10:10 PM)Zeox Wrote: Burn Pheonix
Flame Libra
Flame Sagittario
Dark Bull
Storm Capricorne
Dark Cancer

Which one of these should I get

I would say Dark Cancer. But it also depends what you have already.
LLDrago100HF,Earth Aquila145WD,Storm Aquario105RF,Dark CapricorneM145Q,and Killer Gemios (and The track and bottom it brings in the S&D Set) Is what I have
(Jan. 29, 2010  10:33 PM)Zeox Wrote: LLDrago100HF,Earth Aquila145WD,Storm Aquario105RF,Dark CapricorneM145Q,and Killer Gemios (and The track and bottom it brings in the S&D Set) Is what I have

Get Dark Cancer then. You could make some really good combos with CH120.

L. L Drago CH120RF (Top-tier attack)
Earth Aquila CH120WD (Defense)

You should consider getting a pack of Metal Faces as well.
(Jan. 29, 2010  10:15 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: THNX oh when i ment speed i ment i want a bey that has awesome spin velocity

Oh and also, it is the launcher that controls spin velocity not the Beyblade itself
does the 108 piece set on playmoya look official?