Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

108? If you mean a track, it's fake. The closest parts to that would be 105 and 100.
(Jan. 30, 2010  4:50 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: does the 108 piece set on playmoya look official?
This ?
http://plamoya.com/fr/108-pieces-metal-f...cPath=1015

I am quite certain that is a puzzle with 108 pieces ...
EDIT : I confirm that it is a jigsaw puzzle. There should not be anything fake about that.
xD i thought it was a set of blades. Noob moment!!
Has anyone bought off figure_shop before?
What kind of stadium would you guys recommend to buy? In the "what to buy in MFB" it recommends the attack stadium and the wide square type stadium. Which one is better? I can only buy one, so I'm trying to pick the best one possible.
Attack Stadium should be your priority.
attack definatly but you probably won't be able to find it on it's own you'll have to get get the pegasis dx set or the hybrid wheel match set Also is bearing stinger worth getting if you can?
Attack it is then. I was planning to buy that hybrid wheel set, it looks nice. I am curious though, what's the wide square stadium like? It looks interesting, but I'm not sure it would be too good for blading in.
I like it myself but i only like it for 4 way battles if you just want to battle with yourself or 1 on1 then get the attack set, Wide square is good mainly for 4 way battles.
(Feb. 02, 2010  11:52 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Also is bearing stinger worth getting if you can?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ng_Stinger
Is there any point in getting Storm capricorne if you've already got the storm wheel?
(Feb. 03, 2010  4:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is there any point in getting Storm capricorne if you've already got the storm wheel?
I am not certain enough tests have been conducted, notably with the Track, however it can be 'fun'.
Fun isn't worth it when I have to choose a good blade.
Well all i know is i'm gonna get it after the tourney.
(Feb. 03, 2010  4:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is there any point in getting Storm capricorne if you've already got the storm wheel?

It would be good if you got all the competitive (top-tier) beyblades first before getting anything like Storm Capricorne.

In all honesty, focus on some other beys. The track is fun for a short period of time, but you get bored of it soon.
Are Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, Rock Escolpio, Bey Carrier Waist Type, Launcher Grip White. and Bey Pointer good choices?
Earth Aquila-Yes
Flame Libra-Not Really (Flame Sag is better)
Rock Escolpio- Don't know for sure but the bottom is the only interesting part
Bey Carrier Waist Type- NO
Launcher Grip White- Yes if you don't have a launcher grip, and no if you already have one
Beypointer- Maybe; it's not necessary, but it can add weight to your launcher grip.
im thinking of getting a mfb stadium standered type,would it be worth getting at all?
(Feb. 04, 2010  3:53 AM)Khel Wrote: Earth Aquila-Yes
Flame Libra-Not Really (Flame Sag is better)
Rock Escolpio- Don't know for sure but the bottom is the only interesting part
Bey Carrier Waist Type- NO
Launcher Grip White- Yes if you don't have a launcher grip, and no if you already have one
Beypointer- Maybe; it's not necessary, but it can add weight to your launcher grip.

Why did you say no to the Bey Carrier Waist Type?
Because they're not really useful. What's the point in paying money for it when you could just put them in a bag?
(Feb. 04, 2010  1:21 PM)Akylus Wrote: Why did you say no to the Bey Carrier Waist Type?

Have you seen it? It's pretty ugly, and it's not worth it at all.
If you are gonna get that stuff you shouldn't get the beypointer(I have one they're useless) or the beycarrier. Also you should get the earth aquila and flame saggitario(Get this instead of flame libra cause it's much better) from cooljoe uk on ebay cause you'll still get them in around the same time cause cooljoe is in england but more importantly cooljoe is much cheaper cause if you buy earth aquila from theintoy it will cost you about £25 in all but from cooljoe it costs like £15 in all with the price + shipping.
Well Flame Libra does have the same metal wheel plus I'm not looking for a stamina blade with a defense part but I could put it with them and Dark Bull can go in the mix as well. So I'll get Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, Earth Aquila, Flame Libra (still like it), Bey Carrier Waist Type (so I can carry my blades with me without having to hold a bag), Launcher Grip White, and Bey Pointer so I can have so good parts and okay parts besides. I can try and get Eternal Sharp to work somewhat better than it usually does (or at least try).