Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey guys!

I've recently been looking for a MFB BB-10, but haven't had much luck. You guys have any suggestions on where to look?
(Nov. 03, 2021  8:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so I'm supposed to get a decent amount of money soon, and I plan to spend a bit on beys. my question is, should i get the all in one set(for metal drift and roar) or wait? There's usually a massive december set for christmas, but there's also usually 2 stadium+bey sets per series, if I'm not mistaken. so is there gonna be a december release with must have meta parts i should save for, or should i just go ahead and get the all in one?

if youre playing competitively, the all-in-one set is most valuable for the bahamut core, as the original roar bahamut is something like $100 at the moment and unlikely to decline, so you may as well spend an extra $20 to get an extra bey plus two launchers and a stadium. if you already have the bahamut core however, its not worth it as metal drift has barely seen any play. the overdrive special starter set is a much better purchase for parts like perseus, belial II and bearing'. if you dont play competitively and just want a new stadium/launchers, i say go ahead. just putting my opinion out there (ps overdrive set comes with a great laucher also)

btw is greatest raphael worth it for high xtend+'? i will probably get it anyway because its just so cool, but i was just wondering
(Nov. 23, 2021  3:20 AM)AstralFafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  8:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so I'm supposed to get a decent amount of money soon, and I plan to spend a bit on beys. my question is, should i get the all in one set(for metal drift and roar) or wait? There's usually a massive december set for christmas, but there's also usually 2 stadium+bey sets per series, if I'm not mistaken. so is there gonna be a december release with must have meta parts i should save for, or should i just go ahead and get the all in one?

if youre playing competitively, the all-in-one set is most valuable for the bahamut core, as the original roar bahamut is something like $100 at the moment and unlikely to decline, so you may as well spend an extra $20 to get an extra bey plus two launchers and a stadium. if you already have the bahamut core however, its not worth it as metal drift has barely seen any play. the overdrive special starter set is a much better purchase for parts like perseus, belial II and bearing'. if you dont play competitively and just want a new stadium/launchers, i say go ahead. just putting my opinion out there (ps overdrive set comes with a great laucher also)

btw is greatest raphael worth it for high xtend+'? i will probably get it anyway because its just so cool, but i was just wondering

Way too late lol, I’ve alr gotten everything xd (overdrive set, astral set, guilty, savior, and raphael on the way). And idk about high xtend+’, but greatest, Raphael, and over(i think it comes with over lol) are actually really solid parts. And High xtend+ could be good in same spin matches, as it is a dash xtend+, but a bit higher so parts like vanish wouldn’t work well, even in low mode.
does anyone have recommendations for limited beyblade parts to buy? i have heard triumph dragon d6 and the wheel disk (hasbro) are good
I'm going to make a Beyblade Purchase pretty soon and I need to Order from Malloftoys but I can't find any Competetive Stuff from my eyes. Can you guys give me a suggestion about Good Products I could buy. My Budget is 50$-77.90$ Thanks!
(Nov. 24, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm going to make a Beyblade Purchase pretty soon and I need to Order from Malloftoys but I can't find any Competetive Stuff from my eyes. Can you guys give me a suggestion about Good Products I could buy. My Budget is 50$-77.90$ Thanks!

try the overdrive sp set very good bc of launchers and dbl2, br',prominence,savior and perseus chip and giga is a great addition as well
(Nov. 24, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm going to make a Beyblade Purchase pretty soon and I need to Order from Malloftoys but I can't find any Competetive Stuff from my eyes. Can you guys give me a suggestion about Good Products I could buy. My Budget is 50$-77.90$ Thanks!

Could you tell me what Beyblades you currently own. I don’t want to tell you one you already have…
(Nov. 25, 2021  1:35 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:

Could you tell me what Beyblades you currently own. I don’t want to tell you one you already have…

Currently, I own Cho Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution (Awakened) Z Achilles 11 Xtend Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture (With F Gear)
Okay, Overdrive SP Set and if you have more than LTE or Guilty or Vanish
I found some seriously low prices on this website, and it seems like they’re legit. But I wanted to double check with anyone here who’s bought from this site. Has anyone bought from this website? Here’s the link: https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/takara-t...tarter-set
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I found some seriously low prices on this website, and it seems like they’re legit. But I wanted to double check with anyone here who’s bought from this site. Has anyone bought from this website? Here’s the link: https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/takara-t...tarter-set

I'd bet the shipping's ridiculous. Hong Kong is pretty far from CA. Most places not in America will cost a lot for shipping.
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:43 AM)USN Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  3:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I found some seriously low prices on this website, and it seems like they’re legit. But I wanted to double check with anyone here who’s bought from this site. Has anyone bought from this website? Here’s the link: https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/takara-t...tarter-set

I'd bet the shipping's ridiculous. Hong Kong is pretty far from CA. Most places not in America will cost a lot for shipping.
Yeah you’re right, I forgot about that. Plus with COVID it’s gonna take even longer, I guess buying from this site isn’t a good idea.
How much of the following are worth? (All hasbro)
Target Exclusive L-Drago Battle set
Grey/blue Rev-up launcher
Metal fury Meteo L-drago Double pack
Meteo L-Drago Assault version
So I can get one of these three Beyblades and I need yall to make a choice for me please like which would be the best competitively 1. Savior Valkyrie 2. Ultimate Valkyrie 3. Astral Spriggan set. I can only choose one of these and I need yalls opinions on which would be the best competitively. Thanks, everyone!
(Dec. 18, 2021  6:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So I can get one of these three Beyblades and I need yall to make a choice for me please like which would be the best competitively 1. Savior Valkyrie 2. Ultimate Valkyrie 3. Astral Spriggan set. I can only choose one of these and I need yalls opinions on which would be the best competitively. Thanks, everyone!

I would go with the Astral Spriggan Set. It has 0 and Over, which are pretty meta parts, as well as S Gear and Metal Xtreme.
(Dec. 18, 2021  6:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So I can get one of these three Beyblades and I need yall to make a choice for me please like which would be the best competitively 1. Savior Valkyrie 2. Ultimate Valkyrie 3. Astral Spriggan set. I can only choose one of these and I need yalls opinions on which would be the best competitively. Thanks, everyone!

Depends.
If you want lots of parts - Astral Spriggan 
The if you want Ultimate - Ultimate
If you want a launcher - Savior
If your able I would get the special starter set.
(Dec. 18, 2021  12:42 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:

Depends.
If you want lots of parts - Astral Spriggan 
The if you want Ultimate - Ultimate
If you want a launcher - Savior
If your able I would get the special starter set.

The Special Starter is on my Chrismas List so I should get it on Chrismas and I'm thinking about Savior because I really need a TT Launcher and V Gear
TL;DR I am looking to buy a few TT beyblades to customize. I don't want weak stuff, but I don't need tournament toppers either. Any resources or advice? What to buy? Where to buy?

I just got back into beyblades after playing when I was a kid in the early 2000s.

I've read all the basics and bought some Hasbro products including (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Slayer_...Battle_Set) and (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_C...ns_Pro_Set).

My wife and I enjoy setting out all the pieces and drafting part by part to make custom beys then playing a tournament. We don't really know which pieces are better than others, but we try. Beyblade planner would help but it doesn't do Hasbro (I don't think).

We want to upgrade to Takara Tomy beys since they seem to be better and there are more online resources for them. We are not necessarily interested in getting the best of the best beyblades, but we don't want weak stuff either. We would like to buy a set, or a few products, so that we can have our draft and tournament.

We live in Toronto, Canada so purchasing online seems to be our only option. If anyone has other suggestions that would be helpful too.
(Dec. 25, 2021  8:51 PM)msyg Wrote: TL;DR I am looking to buy a few TT beyblades to customize. I don't want weak stuff, but I don't need tournament toppers either. Any resources or advice? What to buy? Where to buy?

I just got back into beyblades after playing when I was a kid in the early 2000s.

I've read all the basics and bought some Hasbro products including (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Slayer_...Battle_Set) and (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_C...ns_Pro_Set).

My wife and I enjoy setting out all the pieces and drafting part by part to make custom beys then playing a tournament. We don't really know which pieces are better than others, but we try. Beyblade planner would help but it doesn't do Hasbro (I don't think).

We want to upgrade to Takara Tomy beys since they seem to be better and there are more online resources for them. We are not necessarily interested in getting the best of the best beyblades, but we don't want weak stuff either. We would like to buy a set, or a few products, so that we can have our draft and tournament.

We live in Toronto, Canada so purchasing online seems to be our only option. If anyone has other suggestions that would be helpful too.

malloftoys.com is a website that sells legit beys at a reasonable price. They also have good shipping prices. Hope I could help!
(Dec. 30, 2021  7:35 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  8:51 PM)msyg Wrote: TL;DR I am looking to buy a few TT beyblades to customize.
*snip*

malloftoys.com is a website that sells legit beys at a reasonable price. They also have good shipping prices. Hope I could help!

I personally don't recommend MOT, as there has been quite a bit of suspicious activity happening on their end.

msyg, I suggest either Four-gaming, which is based in North Carolina. They ship fast, have good prices and are very trustworthy. Beysandbricks is also an option, but make sure to buy the items labeled "Takara Tomy". They carry "Unbranded" items on their site, which you should avoid at all costs. Prior to Covid, everwish was also a great option, but due to Covid their shipping has skyrocketed.
(Dec. 30, 2021  7:51 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2021  7:35 PM)Reznor Wrote: malloftoys.com is a website that sells legit beys at a reasonable price. They also have good shipping prices. Hope I could help!

I personally don't recommend MOT, as there has been quite a bit of suspicious activity happening on their end.

msyg, I suggest either Four-gaming, which is based in North Carolina. They ship fast, have good prices and are very trustworthy. Beysandbricks is also an option, but make sure to buy the items labeled "Takara Tomy". They carry "Unbranded" items on their site, which you should avoid at all costs. Prior to Covid, everwish was also a great option, but due to Covid their shipping has skyrocketed.

I personally don't see why Malloftoys gets such a Bad Rep here. I've heard lots of people say this Website is Suspicious and when I asked what they've been doing I've never gotten a clear answer. I've ordered from Malloftoys once and it was a really good experience, I got my Bey right on time and it didn't come damaged at all. And I know of at least 4 of 5 of my friends who've ordered there and one of them ordered Three Beys and got them on time and they were Perfect. I'm not trying to change your Personal Opinion on which Websites you like ordering from or not I'm just confused why people keep continuously saying the Malloftoys are doing "Suspicious" things when me and my friends have gotten everything we needed on time and Perfect. Again, not trying to change yall's Personal Opinions I'm just asking why everyone keeps saying Malloftoys is Suspicious.
Getting back into the game, for standard what purchases should be made?
You will want to get

Overdrive Special Starter - Bearing’, Giga, Perseus
Vanish Fafnir - Vanish, F Gear
Guilty Longinus - Guilty/Longinus
Dynamite All in one Set - Metal Drift, Roar Bahamut, Dynamite Belial 
Greatest Raphael - High Xtend+’, Over
(Jan. 03, 2022  3:55 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: You will want to get

Overdrive Special Starter - Bearing’, Giga, Perseus
Vanish Fafnir - Vanish, F Gear
Guilty Longinus - Guilty/Longinus
Dynamite All in one Set - Metal Drift, Roar Bahamut, Dynamite Belial 
Greatest Raphael - High Xtend+’, Over
Any links you’d recommend?
I would use either
Four-Gaming
BeysandBricks (only buy stuff branded Tamara Tomy or it will be fake)
or
Mall of Toys