Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

BeybladeManiac0 I found you the Devil Blade on ebay
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BeybladeManiac0 I found you the Devil Blade on ebay

Thanks!
Hi, my best parts for standard are Perfect Phoenix, Imperial, Sting, Atomic, and Jolt (I've been out of the game since GT). Are there any good Sparking or DB boosters that I should get? I'm trying to make either an atomic or Perfect Phoenix combo. I'm on a tight budget, so I can only afford one booster.

If my parts are that outclassed that I can't make a good combo for standard in one purchase, then I'm also interested in limited format. My parts for limited are Bloody Longinus, Legend Spriggan (heavily worn), Right Artemis, Atomic, Jolt, 0, 10, and maybe a few other parts (I'm not exactly sure what's legal and not.) I do have GT parts that are legal but I don't have Gen.
I'm looking to get more TT Beys becuase I have very few currently so does anyone know any reliable sources to get Beyblade Burst lots from? (That come with a wide selection of Layers Disks and Drivers)
(Jul. 28, 2021  9:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm looking to get more TT Beys becuase I have very few currently so does anyone know any reliable sources to get Beyblade Burst lots from? (That come with a wide selection of Layers Disks and Drivers)

Here is a Longinus Takara Tomy bey from Amazon you can also use Amazon.jp

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Nightmar...193&sr=1-4

Vanish Fafnir: https://www.amazon.com/BelleJiu-B-99-Lau...93&sr=1-20
(Jul. 28, 2021  9:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm looking to get more TT Beys becuase I have very few currently so does anyone know any reliable sources to get Beyblade Burst lots from? (That come with a wide selection of Layers Disks and Drivers)

Try eBay or Facebook Marketplace for lots, they can be a bit pricey though, and typically are Hasbro. I recommend starting to buy the better Sparking and DB beys. (Rage Longinus, Vanish Fafnir, Dynamite Belial, Brave Valkyrie, World Spriggan, etc.) Beys with lots of good parts are ideal.
valkryie and spriggan set worth it???
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:31 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: valkryie and spriggan set worth it???

Yes, the power launcher and the V Gear are really good, Spriggan is competitive and comes with S Gear which could be good in high mode
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:31 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: valkryie and spriggan set worth it???

Yes, the power launcher and the V Gear are really good, Spriggan is competitive and comes with S Gear which could be good in high mode
I know this isn’t build me a combo but could you name me just a few good combos that can be used with those parts for the future?
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:42 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yes, the power launcher and the V Gear are really good, Spriggan is competitive and comes with S Gear which could be good in high mode
I know this isn’t build me a combo but could you name me just a few good combos that can be used with those parts for the future?

Astral Bahamut Giga or Over Quattro (Stamina Mode) or you could use drift or zone'+Z also Quattro is a really good driver
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:42 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I know this isn’t build me a combo but could you name me just a few good combos that can be used with those parts for the future?

Astral Bahamut Giga or Over Quattro (Stamina Mode) or you could use drift or zone'+Z also Quattro is a really good driver
thank you
(Aug. 16, 2021  3:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Astral Bahamut Giga or Over Quattro (Stamina Mode) or you could use drift or zone'+Z also Quattro is a really good driver
thank you

Anytime buddy, just give it your all in your tournament!
(Aug. 16, 2021  3:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  3:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: thank you

Anytime buddy, just give it your all in your tournament!
thanks lol. more pressure on me as i need to keep top 12 ranking for three tournaments
Not really looking for what to buy, but could anyone give me some Beys and Bricks discount codes? A bit short on my order.
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:08 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Hi, my best parts for standard are Perfect Phoenix, Imperial, Sting, Atomic, and Jolt (I've been out of the game since GT). Are there any good Sparking or DB boosters that I should get? I'm trying to make either an atomic or Perfect Phoenix combo. I'm on a tight budget, so I can only afford one booster.

If my parts are that outclassed that I can't make a good combo for standard in one purchase, then I'm also interested in limited format. My parts for limited are Bloody Longinus, Legend Spriggan (heavily worn), Right Artemis, Atomic, Jolt, 0, 10, and maybe a few other parts (I'm not exactly sure what's legal and not.) I do have GT parts that are legal but I don't have Gen.

I suggest Limited Smile
So buy B-125 Dead Hades Full Set Random Booster
B-111 Crash Ragnaruk Full Set Random Booster https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...f-8-items/
Either Cho-Z Triple Booster Set or God Customise Set https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...oster-set/ or https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...omize-set/
If you want then B-140 Cosmo Valkyrie Full Set Random Booster for some layers and frames plus dash rubber attack drivers! https://ever-wish.com/wholesale-takara-t...-8-models/
(Aug. 22, 2021  3:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not really looking for what to buy, but could anyone give me some Beys and Bricks discount codes? A bit short on my order.

I believe the code "swishblader" works, though I'm not totally sure as I haven't tried it myself.
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:08 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Hi, my best parts for standard are Perfect Phoenix, Imperial, Sting, Atomic, and Jolt (I've been out of the game since GT). Are there any good Sparking or DB boosters that I should get? I'm trying to make either an atomic or Perfect Phoenix combo. I'm on a tight budget, so I can only afford one booster.

Perfect pheonix on either of the two electric drivers can be good if worn down. I suggest getting Rage Longinus and you can put jolt into it. And Getting Belial, Fafnir, and Lucifer the end to make Dynamite Belial +F Gear Tapered Drift. (god combo)
If I wanted to get into MFB Limited, what are some good pickups?

Also, what are some good individual parts for MFB Limited.
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:21 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: If I wanted to get into MFB Limited, what are some good pickups?

Also, what are some good individual parts for MFB Limited.

Idk, but I suggest reading this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...bos--69362
I read that, but it was really outdated as a few of the parts have been banned. I was just looking for a couple of boosters/parts that were recommended.
(Aug. 25, 2021  11:37 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I read that, but it was really outdated as a few of the parts have been banned. I was just looking for a couple of boosters/parts that were recommended.

Just pick up Gravity (Gravity, Perseus, WD, and a pretty good launcher), Flame Byxis (Flame, 230), Ray Unicorno (CS), and Lightning L-Drago (Solid left spin attacker). With these three you could build Flame 230 CS (Overall very solid pick), Gravity WD (Ok overall, you could upgrade later on), and Lightning L-Drago Stock (Fairly good all around attacker). These are good starter purchases, but you could pick up additional beys to supplement these as well. Smile
Awesome! Most of these are on my wishlist any ways, I might also pick up some fun ones as well.
(Aug. 26, 2021  2:20 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  11:37 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I read that, but it was really outdated as a few of the parts have been banned. I was just looking for a couple of boosters/parts that were recommended.

Just pick up Gravity (Gravity, Perseus, WD, and a pretty good launcher), Flame Byxis (Flame, 230), Ray Unicorno (CS), and Lightning L-Drago (Solid left spin attacker). With these three you could build Flame 230 CS (Overall very solid pick), Gravity WD (Ok overall, you could upgrade later on), and Lightning L-Drago Stock (Fairly good all around attacker). These are good starter purchases, but you could pick up additional beys to supplement these as well. Smile

Do you have a good place to buy MFB, the best I can find is theportal0, but it is quite expensive.
(Aug. 26, 2021  11:13 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  2:20 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Just pick up Gravity (Gravity, Perseus, WD, and a pretty good launcher), Flame Byxis (Flame, 230), Ray Unicorno (CS), and Lightning L-Drago (Solid left spin attacker). With these three you could build Flame 230 CS (Overall very solid pick), Gravity WD (Ok overall, you could upgrade later on), and Lightning L-Drago Stock (Fairly good all around attacker). These are good starter purchases, but you could pick up additional beys to supplement these as well. Smile

Do you have a good place to buy MFB, the best I can find is theportal0, but it is quite expensive.

Honestly, I would just search around on eBay for decent prices on MFB, you can find some fairly well priced items after a couple minutes of looking. The only risk you run buying from random sellers is the possibility of Midfakes, which are Beyblades manufactured under the TT logo, but are of lower quality than genuine TT products. Wombat also has a great selling thread here on the WBO: (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...R-RARE-OOF). He sells several of the Beyblades I mentioned above, so go check his thread out! Smile
Last question, is their any sellers you trust. I have found one that looks promising. m12390 is his Username on eBay.

Also maxmagnets looks real https://www.ebay.com/str/rockstarhomemerchandise#tab0