Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 13, 2021  2:16 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:13 PM)USN Wrote: Deathscyther and Dragoon really aren't that bad though. (Dragoon layer sucks though.)

Yeah, I see. I just don't really think random boosters would help him/her in tournaments. If you don't have rage or world, I say start there.

Honestly though, Dragoon kinda got really lucky. Xceed' is top tier for attack (In my opinion.) and Wheel is... well wheel.
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:18 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:16 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yeah, I see. I just don't really think random boosters would help him/her in tournaments. If you don't have rage or world, I say start there.

Honestly though, Dragoon kinda got really lucky. Xceed' is top tier for attack (In my opinion.) and Wheel is... well wheel.

Yeah, definitely. I would have given those parts to infinite deathscyther.
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:19 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:18 PM)USN Wrote: Honestly though, Dragoon kinda got really lucky. Xceed' is top tier for attack (In my opinion.) and Wheel is... well wheel.

Yeah, definitely. I would have given those parts to infinite deathscyther.

At least they are hyping the plastic gen beys though. They could have given dragoon something like 12 and blow'
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:20 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:19 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yeah, definitely. I would have given those parts to infinite deathscyther.

At least they are hyping the plastic gen beys though. They could have given dragoon something like 12 and blow'

Not all burst plastics are good. Oh yeah, I subscribed to your youtube channel for you.
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:22 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:20 PM)USN Wrote: At least they are hyping the plastic gen beys though. They could have given dragoon something like 12 and blow'

Not all burst plastics are good. Oh yeah, I subscribed to your youtube channel for you.

Oh yeah, I know. Most plastics are bad, that's why they need better parts so people actully WANT them. Also, thank you!
Use the Purchase Consultation thread,
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst
Like the rules at the top of the Q&A subforum told you to do. You need to read the stuff posted at the top of each subforum.
I would say vanish fafnir but you can do you
I wanna get into metal fight again and i wanna know which sellers are trustworthy
Since ik that beysandbricks sell midfakes
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum im new here
(Jun. 14, 2021  5:51 PM)DedZeY Wrote: I wanna get into metal fight again and i wanna know which sellers are trustworthy

Try Amazon or MallOfToys. On BeysAndBricks don’t buy the ones that are unbranded; only the ones that say Takara Tomy. BeysAndBricks is the option I’d go for, just on the filters put Takara Tomy.
(Jun. 16, 2021  4:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  5:51 PM)DedZeY Wrote: I wanna get into metal fight again and i wanna know which sellers are trustworthy

Try Amazon or MallOfToys. On BeysAndBricks don’t buy the ones that are unbranded; only the ones that say Takara Tomy. BeysAndBricks is the option I’d go for, just on the filters put Takara Tomy.

You’re bound to receive midfakes from Amazon and B&B, and MoT has been quite shady recently from what I’ve seen.
I’ve found that purchasing MFB lots on eBay is the best way to avoid midfakes. Sometimes you can get really lucky and snag some incredible deals too.
Uu
(Jun. 16, 2021  5:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  4:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Try Amazon or MallOfToys. On BeysAndBricks don’t buy the ones that are unbranded; only the ones that say Takara Tomy. BeysAndBricks is the option I’d go for, just on the filters put Takara Tomy.

You’re bound to receive midfakes from Amazon and B&B, and MoT has been quite shady recently from what I’ve seen.
I’ve found that purchasing MFB lots on eBay is the best way to avoid midfakes. Sometimes you can get really lucky and snag some incredible deals too.

Ya thats what i did found like a lot of 20 beys for 80 dollars 
Beys and bricks are midfakes and i dont see any metal fight on mall of toys
But im gonna buy one of those lots
from ebay
(Jun. 16, 2021  5:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2021  4:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Try Amazon or MallOfToys. On BeysAndBricks don’t buy the ones that are unbranded; only the ones that say Takara Tomy. BeysAndBricks is the option I’d go for, just on the filters put Takara Tomy.

Oh, okay.
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:10 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  11:11 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: I'm trying to understand a bit more about purchasing legitimate burst beys. I know to trust only Hasbro or Takara Tomy for authentic products. My question is I'm on beys and bricks looking at a few different ones and I notice some of them say NWOP so what exactly does this mean? Will I get any sort of original box or just a Beyblade in a standard shipping box? Can I feel safe in making a legitimate purchase if it's labelled as Takara Tomy NWOP? What are a couple of your most trusted places to buy Beyblades besides beys and bricks?
Beys and bricks Nwop means new without packaging and is real I got a tempest dragon and helios volcano as nwop and they were Takara Tomy.

Hey thanks buddy i really appreciate it.  I was definitely hesitant but again thanks for clearing that up. I definitely feel alot more confident about my purchases. Already got an imperial dragon and a cho z achilles both genuine takara tomy!
Wanna buy a beyblade that under my budget these are my options:
Vanish Fafnir Tampered Kick-3
Lucifer The End Kou Drift
Infinite Deathscyther 1A Universe 
Brave Wyvern 4A 10 Never
Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve 
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Ethan Goh what is your current collection?
Are you buying for collection or competitive purposes? If you’re looking to compete in Burst Standard I would say Vanish Fafnir if it’s going to be your only bey. Lucifer The End and Brave Wyvern have some very useful parts depending on what else you have.
I’m trying to find a listing for Pro Series Command Dragon, since I’ve heard with wave 3 they fixed the teeth wear issue and that Quick’ is actually Quick’, but I have not been able to find any listings online for it. Could someone maybe direct me to a link to one if there is one out there?
(Jun. 25, 2021  2:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m trying to find a listing for Pro Series Command Dragon, since I’ve heard with wave 3 they fixed the teeth wear issue and that Quick’ is actually Quick’, but I have not been able to find any listings online for it. Could someone maybe direct me to a link to one if there is one out there?

The only beys that don't teeth wear are command dragon and lord spryzen dang pro series needs to go to the dentist
I would like some recommendations for burst beys, I’m competitive with friends but not competitive to be in a tournament, so I’ll take recommendations for competitive beys. I also prefer tt over hasbro
I'm trying to figure out what new bey to get. I want a diobolos but not sure if I should go with death or abyss. They both look amazing and from what I've seen hit pretty hard but I just can't make up my mind. Any thoughts guys? Thanks in advance!
(Jun. 25, 2021  2:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  2:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m trying to find a listing for Pro Series Command Dragon, since I’ve heard with wave 3 they fixed the teeth wear issue and that Quick’ is actually Quick’, but I have not been able to find any listings online for it. Could someone maybe direct me to a link to one if there is one out there?

The only beys that don't teeth wear are command dragon and lord spryzen dang pro series needs to go to the dentist

Hey there! I wanna buy a Spriggan Requiem (TT) for round 17 dollars.there’s on on MOT, but it’s out of stock. Any where you can recommend me?
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  2:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The only beys that don't teeth wear are command dragon and lord spryzen dang pro series needs to go to the dentist

Hey there! I wanna buy a Spriggan Requiem (TT) for round 17 dollars.there’s on on MOT, but it’s out of stock. Any where you can recommend me?

Try this https://ever-wish.com/wholesale-takara-t...uiem-0-zt/
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey there! I wanna buy a Spriggan Requiem (TT) for round 17 dollars.there’s on on MOT, but it’s out of stock. Any where you can recommend me?

Try this https://ever-wish.com/wholesale-takara-t...uiem-0-zt/

I heard it was a scam… is it safe? (Also I see a SEA version that’s cheaper but I’m gonna go with your link)
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Try this https://ever-wish.com/wholesale-takara-t...uiem-0-zt/

I heard it was a scam… is it safe? (Also I see a SEA version that’s cheaper but I’m gonna go with your link)

I've heard good things but can't confirm
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I heard it was a scam… is it safe? (Also I see a SEA version that’s cheaper but I’m gonna go with your link)

I googled it and it shows it’s legit.

(Jun. 28, 2021  8:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I heard it was a scam… is it safe? (Also I see a SEA version that’s cheaper but I’m gonna go with your link)

Is the thing out of stock? I can’t see the add to cart button, only add to wishlist..