Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Since coach told me to buy bb-32 i took some time to think about it and now i just want a bb-10. I've done some research and i cant find any cheap bb-10s so i belive the bb-32 coach recommended was like 35 dollars i think. ima buy that does anyone know where I can get a bb-32 very cheap?
They had them on toynk for $32, but are out of stock now.

BB-10 would be much cheaper, but if you're not willing to pay $30 then maybe you can try the BB-46 which IIRC is legal for tournament play.

Edit: Dimsum2U has them being sold for $28 USD, he is a very popular seller and is approved by the WBO. There's a pop-up link at the bottom left corner of the WBO's main page.
On ebay i see bunches of bb-10s like 50 dollars does toynk have a cheap bb-10?
If you have a local store that stocks beyblades nearby it's likely they have a bb-10 for roughly 10$. I see them in Target, Walmart, and Toys-R-Us all the time. However, now that Zero-G/Shogun Steel is more popular, they are less likely to have them.

On a different note, still purchase consultation, what Zero-G Beystadium is the best?
(Dec. 22, 2013  3:50 PM)DegradedFour Wrote: If you have a local store that stocks beyblades nearby it's likely they have a bb-10 for roughly 10$. I see them in Target, Walmart, and Toys-R-Us all the time. However, now that Zero-G/Shogun Steel is more popular, they are less likely to have them.

On a different note, still purchase consultation, what Zero-G Beystadium is the best?

Target, Walmart, and Toys-R-Us have NEVER carried a BB-10. You might need to look up what a bb-10 is
i play in hyperstrike beystadium...
(only buying hasbro beys)

what beyblade 2-pack should i buy?

no shogun steel only metal series

i already bought ambush attack
Judging from what you have now, you really need the Meteor Shower Attack 2-Pack.

You really need defense and BD145 and RSF can be very useful in defense.

I've also noticed you're lacking a suitible attack tip, LF will defenitely help.
Meteor shower attack set is good if your not looking for shogun steel (i have one and both my cuzins have it too)
Are the Gravity Perseus/Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle Sets worth buying anymore (more a question towards the Limited Format)? And how about the Pegasis Leone Rev-Up Launcher set? I could do with another RUL (2 in this case would be awesome) plus my BB10 is a little beatup (sister trying to sit on it...)
(Dec. 22, 2013  10:58 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Are the Gravity Perseus/Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle Sets worth buying anymore (more a question towards the Limited Format)? And how about the Pegasis Leone Rev-Up Launcher set? I could do with another RUL (2 in this case would be awesome) plus my BB10 is a little beatup (sister trying to sit on it...)

Gravity is doing good in limited plus it comes with other usfull parts. The Meteo L Drago set is good it comes with some of the best parts in limited. The Pegasis Leone set does not really help with limited. It only really comes with one good part R2F for attack. You can easly get another R2F from Galaxy Pegasis. If not for limited; I'd say it's not worth it. They are way mord better stuff and I'd just get the BB-10 by itself, for a about... $-30-50. RUL's should't be that hard to get.

Overall IMO: The Gravity and Meteo set is good for limited. Worth getting.

The Pegasis Leone set is not worth it.
my mom said only $10

what bey should i buy to defeat kracken dragoon lw105 bsf/wd/jsb
IMO, you need to buy Death Quatzelcoatl.

Are you looking for an uncustomized bey that will beat it?
yea

btw i might buy screw capricorn it seems to beat lots beys such as nemesis, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfBK8Fz6Gw
IMO you should get Death Quetzacoatl or Phantom Orion BGrin
Both really good in performance.
is orion going to beat ifraid ifraid d125wb?
(Dec. 23, 2013  12:19 AM)demontek Wrote: is orion going to beat ifraid ifraid d125wb?

Assuming u use a hasbro stadium, yes it will.
(Dec. 23, 2013  12:19 AM)demontek Wrote: is orion going to beat ifraid ifraid d125wb?

Yeah it phantom Orion BGrin beats Kracken Dragoon LW105 BSF and Ifraod Ifriad D125B
Since I tested just now and Orion beat both, IMO you should buy Orion from Amazon, Orion has lots of stamina and is the bey in my avatar.
No matter the stadium, I own 3 all hasbro Orion wins.
I'll give you a link if you'd like Smile
Well, buy it, it's super good, I bought one already, and MF-H Duo S130 MB would beat
All the combos you want defeated.
ty

i think i vs found my ultimate combo... dum dum..... (drum beats)

MF-H WING PEGASIS 85 R2F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do i make l-drago guardian absorb oh i know that anwser!

flame lynx 85d
thats pretty suck but ittl pretty much only hit l-dragos rubber Grin
what bey should i buy to make a really synchrome?

i currently have
chrome wheels:
behemoth(hasbro)
golem(hasbro)
dragoon(hasbro)
kracken(hasbro)

cyrstal wheels:
pirates(hasbro)
ronin(hasbro)

tracks:
df145(hasbro)
a230(hasbro)
lw105(hasbro)

tips:
bsf(hasbro)
jsb(hasbro)
wd(hasbro)
tb(hasbro)

4d tips :
final drive(hasbro)

metal :
storm (fake rapidity)
twisted (fake rapidity)
beat (hasbro)
hyper cosmic (3 piece metal hasbro)
hyper omega (2 piece metal hasbro)

clear wheels:
leone 1and 2
pegasus 1 and 2
lynx

whats a good bey i should buy to make a really good synchrome to beat ifraid ifraid d125wb
Buy Guardian Reviser to make Reviser Dragoon LW105WD/TB
Get archer Gargoyle for the SA165 make Kracken Dragoon SA165 wd/tb
Kracken is better under Dragoon than revizer (leviathon) because Revizer is very imbalanced.