Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I meant getting it for the Disk.

I know.

I don’t mind getting certain ones for particular pieces.. he’s really obsessed with brave Valkyrie.. is there any way to upgrade it, or would swapping out certain pieces make it better or worse ?

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m telling you, get twisted tempo and let the burst beys break. Click here for the Amazon links to twisted tempo

Thanks for the link! Got it ordered.. it looks a lot different.. is that one from the burst series?

Twisted Tempo is from a different series, Beyblade Metal Masters. As the name suggests, Beys from this series have a LOT of metal. I wouldn't recommend using it against Burst Beys.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:51 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: I don’t mind getting certain ones for particular pieces.. he’s really obsessed with brave Valkyrie.. is there any way to upgrade it, or would swapping out certain pieces make it better or worse ?

I THINK Ultimate Reboot' (Comes with Prime Apocalypse) or Destroy' (Comes with Rage Longinus) make it better, but there is a high chance that I'm wrong. You should check out the Combo Threads.

Thanks will check that out next.. I had no idea the rabbit hole this would take me down.. it’s been fun journey
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:53 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:50 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I could also recommend Curse Satan And Infinite Achilles. I do warn you they are in Random Boosters so id suggest buying the full set if you don't want to rely on luck.

I haven’t been able to find any of the infinite Achilles boosters online.. just the individual bey NWOP for like 75 bucks, and the same with the cursed  satan
Then I’d recommend Brave Valkyrie and World Spriggan.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:53 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:50 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I could also recommend Curse Satan And Infinite Achilles. I do warn you they are in Random Boosters so id suggest buying the full set if you don't want to rely on luck.

I haven’t been able to find any of the infinite Achilles boosters online.. just the individual bey NWOP for like 75 bucks, and the same with the cursed  satan

Have you tried looking on EBay? I usually see RB full sets all the time there
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:53 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: I haven’t been able to find any of the infinite Achilles boosters online.. just the individual bey NWOP for like 75 bucks, and the same with the cursed  satan

Have you tried looking on EBay? I usually see RB full sets all the time there

Thanks!! I have not, I’ll check that out now!
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:00 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Have you tried looking on EBay? I usually see RB full sets all the time there

Make sure to avoid fake beyblades though. They have potential to have lots of lead which can make you sick.
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:00 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Have you tried looking on EBay? I usually see RB full sets all the time there

Another site you can check is ThePortal0. They have lots of beys for pretty decent prices. And it's free shipping too!
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: I don’t mind getting certain ones for particular pieces.. he’s really obsessed with brave Valkyrie.. is there any way to upgrade it, or would swapping out certain pieces make it better or worse ?

Thanks for the link! Got it ordered.. it looks a lot different.. is that one from the burst series?

Twisted Tempo is from a different series, Beyblade Metal Masters. As the name suggests, Beys from this series have a LOT of metal. I wouldn't recommend using it against Burst Beys.

If you want to win, some sacrifices have to be made.

In all seriousness, if you wish to get twisted tempo, get an accompanying Beyblade from MFB like Kries Cygnus (a decent beyblade going pretty low)
Your blog is very informative, finally, I found exactly what I want. Paypal is an excellent service for online payments but lots of its users confront issues while they access Paypal. If you want to resolve your problems then must visit Paypal contact.
things like beys and bricks are good just my problem is with things like random booster beys u can't buy but still good store for beys I buy from mall of toys or an trusted seller on ebay or if they have authentic pictures.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I meant getting it for the Disk.

I know.

I don’t mind getting certain ones for particular pieces.. he’s really obsessed with brave Valkyrie.. is there any way to upgrade it, or would swapping out certain pieces make it better or worse ?

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m telling you, get twisted tempo and let the burst beys break. Click here for the Amazon links to twisted tempo

Tempo isn’t from the burst series, but from the more popular metals series, also known as the series before burst. Twisted tempo is an op beast that drains the spin out of any bey, and would probably defeat every burst bey till date.
(Dec. 03, 2020  3:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Tempo isn’t from the burst series, but from the more popular metals series, also known as the series before burst. Twisted tempo is an op beast that drains the spin out of any bey, and would probably defeat every burst bey till date.

Piplup person
what u doing here!
nice to see u, it was a long time since I have seen you, like
(wait was it really yesterday?)
What should I buy for burst (Hasbro):
Odax 01 or Doomscizor D1
Ok so I’m thinking of getting
Lucifer The End
Or
Limit Break DX set.

Which one is worth it?
(Competitive wise)
(Dec. 05, 2020  10:34 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so I’m thinking of getting
Lucifer The End
Or
Limit Break DX set.

Which one is worth it?
(Competitive wise)

Lucifer The End
since mfb beys are cheap, I am thinking of buying at least 4 of them
one is Meteo L-drago, the Other is storm aquario, and ray striker,
are these 3 good? what do you think I should get for the 4th one?
(I only have a maybe fake flash sagittario, an ray wheel and thats it)
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: since mfb beys are cheap, I am thinking of buying at least 4 of them

Get Meteo L-Drago
Lucifer The End
Or
Limit Break DX set.

Which one is worth it?
(Competitive wise)

limit break if you have a lot, the end if u dont have that many
(limit break is good thanks to zone'+z, the both of them having chips with metal + metal chip cores,the launchers are one of the best launchers)

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: since mfb beys are cheap, I am thinking of buying at least 4 of them

Get Meteo L-Drago

why would I buy 2 of them?
here, my list:
1Meteo l drago
2Storm aquario
3Ray striker
4?
do you think I should get something else instead of storm and ray?
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Lucifer The End
Or
Limit Break DX set.

Which one is worth it?
(Competitive wise)

(limit break is good thanks to zone'+z, the both of them having chips with metal + metal chip cores,the launchers are one of the best launchers)

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Get Meteo L-Drago

here, my list:
1Meteo l drago
2Storm aquario
3Ray striker
4?

I mean you could get a 4D bey?
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: limit break if you have a lot, the end if u dont have that many

here, my list:
1Meteo l drago
2Storm aquario
3Ray striker
4?
maybe l-drago destroy or Big bang pegasis or fang leone?
big bang pegasis, fang leone,l drago destroy or Variares?
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: maybe l-drago destroy or Big bang pegasis or fang leone?
big bang pegasis, fang leone,l drago destroy or Variares?

Probally L-Drago Destroy
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Lucifer The End
Or
Limit Break DX set.

Which one is worth it?
(Competitive wise)

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Get Meteo L-Drago

here, my list:
1Meteo l drago
2Storm aquario
3Ray striker
4?

I recommend getting Screw Capricorn instead of Storm Aquario, and for the fourth one, maybe Earth Aquila.
(This recommendation is if you're going for competitive MFL parts)