Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 27, 2020  2:26 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, EBay would be your only bet for a cheaper option.

..........NEVER! THEY HAVE DUMB FAKES!

Hasbro doesn’t have fakes
What are good beyblades to get for limited format?
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What are good beyblades to get for limited format?

Geist fafnir, arc bahamut, deep chaos.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What are good beyblades to get for limited format?

Geist fafnir, arc bahamut, deep chaos.
Arc Bahamut is banned, maybe geist
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Geist fafnir, arc bahamut, deep chaos.
Arc Bahamut is banned, maybe geist

Arc for bump and atomic.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Arc Bahamut is banned, maybe geist

Arc for bump and atomic.
Ah, I need a whole beyblade. My area is thinking about doing a limited. All my beys (not including my hasbro) is banned
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Arc for bump and atomic.
Ah, I need a whole beyblade. My area is thinking about doing a limited. All my beys (not including my hasbro) is banned

I can trade you some stuff you need pm me.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Arc for bump and atomic.

ooooh, so you need a good stock combo?
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:12 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ah, I need a whole beyblade. My area is thinking about doing a limited. All my beys (not including my hasbro) is banned

ooooh, so you need a good stock combo?
Yes or atleast just a good layer. I have enough parts just a unbanned layer that’s really good or really good stock
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:12 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: ooooh, so you need a good stock combo?
Yes or atleast just a good layer. I have enough parts just a unbanned layer that’s really good or really good stock

Well there is this to teach you a bit about limited.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:12 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: ooooh, so you need a good stock combo?

B-98, the Takara Tony God Customize Set is good, it has Balkesh and Chaos stock, as well as other good parts including two metal god chips. Only one metal god per deck is allowed.
Hey y’all!! New to the world of beyblades. My son has recently gotten into them. We’ve watched all the seasons on Netflix we can find.. he loves Valt and Valkyrie. We have accumulated about 10-15 Walmart hasbro’s and I’ve also ordered him a few sparking beys from beys and bricks(brave, world, rage, and mirage). Obviously the sparking Takara Tomy beys DOMINATE. My question is what are some other beys I could get him for Christmas that are strong beys.. thanks in advance..
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:26 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: Hey y’all!! New to the world of beyblades. My son has recently gotten into them. We’ve watched all the seasons on Netflix we can find.. he loves Valt and Valkyrie. We have accumulated about 10-15 Walmart hasbro’s and I’ve also ordered him a few sparking beys from beys and bricks(brave, world, rage, and mirage). Obviously the sparking Takara Tomy beys DOMINATE. My question is what are some other beys I could get him for Christmas that are strong beys.. thanks in advance..

Variant Lucifer (for its chip, its other parts suck except Mobius)
GT and Sparking Triple Set
Judgement Joker
Super Hyperion
Venom Diabolos (for its chip, everything else sucks)
Master Diabolos 
Union Achilles 

And Lucifer The End

I'll try and think of more later
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:26 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: Hey y’all!! New to the world of beyblades. My son has recently gotten into them. We’ve watched all the seasons on Netflix we can find.. he loves Valt and Valkyrie. We have accumulated about 10-15 Walmart hasbro’s and I’ve also ordered him a few sparking beys from beys and bricks(brave, world, rage, and mirage). Obviously the sparking Takara Tomy beys DOMINATE. My question is what are some other beys I could get him for Christmas that are strong beys.. thanks in advance..

If ye want the strongest from all de lands get Twisted Tempo (it is unbalanced, but it’s basically a brick wall to other beys, even MFB beys), Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, and/or death quetzalcoatl.

What about Glide Ragnuruk? Of what I've heard, Wheel is pretty hefty.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Ragnaruks seem very good for attack do they not?
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Variant Lucifer (for its chip, its other parts suck except Mobius)
Judgement Joker
Super Hyperion
Master Diabolos 
Union Achilles 

And Lucifer The End

Thank you!! I’ve already got Master Diabolos, union Achilles, the super king triple booster(tempest dragon), the gt triple booster(with spriggan), Big Bang genesis under the tree.. i just want him to be able to compete/beat his older cousins(he’s only 4 and his cousins are 7 and 10) it’s an uphill battle for him.. so I figured I’d just buy him the best stuff I could.. all my research led me here.. I figure who better to ask then a bunch of like minded people.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Tbh thats really the only reason why you would buy Glide in the first place.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What about Glide Ragnuruk? Of what I've heard, Wheel is pretty hefty.

Ragnaruks seem very good for attack do they not?

I meant getting it for the Disk.

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What about Glide Ragnuruk? Of what I've heard, Wheel is pretty hefty.
Tbh thats really the only reason why you would buy Glide in the first place.

I know.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Variant Lucifer (for its chip, its other parts suck except Mobius)
Judgement Joker
Super Hyperion
Master Diabolos 
Union Achilles 

And Lucifer The End

Thank you!! I’ve already got Master Diabolos, union Achilles, the super king triple booster(tempest dragon), the gt triple booster(with spriggan), Big Bang genesis under the tree.. i just want him to be able to compete/beat his older cousins.. so I figured I’d just buy him the best stuff I could.. all my research led me here.. I figure who better to ask then a bunch of like minded people.

I’m telling you, get twisted tempo and let the burst beys break. Click here for the Amazon links to twisted tempo
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ragnaruks seem very good for attack do they not?

I meant getting it for the Disk.

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Tbh thats really the only reason why you would buy Glide in the first place.

I know.

I don’t mind getting certain ones for particular pieces.. he’s really obsessed with brave Valkyrie.. is there any way to upgrade it, or would swapping out certain pieces make it better or worse ?

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: Thank you!! I’ve already got Master Diabolos, union Achilles, the super king triple booster(tempest dragon), the gt triple booster(with spriggan), Big Bang genesis under the tree.. i just want him to be able to compete/beat his older cousins.. so I figured I’d just buy him the best stuff I could.. all my research led me here.. I figure who better to ask then a bunch of like minded people.

I’m telling you, get twisted tempo and let the burst beys break. Click here for the Amazon links to twisted tempo

Thanks for the link! Got it ordered.. it looks a lot different.. is that one from the burst series?
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Variant Lucifer (for its chip, its other parts suck except Mobius)
Judgement Joker
Super Hyperion
Master Diabolos 
Union Achilles 

And Lucifer The End

Thank you!! I’ve already got Master Diabolos, union Achilles, the super king triple booster(tempest dragon), the gt triple booster(with spriggan), Big Bang genesis under the tree.. i just want him to be able to compete/beat his older cousins(he’s only 4 and his cousins are 7 and 10) it’s an uphill battle for him.. so I figured I’d just buy him the best stuff I could.. all my research led me here.. I figure who better to ask then a bunch of like minded people.

I could also recommend Curse Satan And Infinite Achilles. I do warn you they are in Random Boosters so id suggest buying the full set if you don't want to rely on luck.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I meant getting it for the Disk.

I know.

I don’t mind getting certain ones for particular pieces.. he’s really obsessed with brave Valkyrie.. is there any way to upgrade it, or would swapping out certain pieces make it better or worse ?

I THINK Ultimate Reboot' (Comes with Prime Apocalypse) or Destroy' (Comes with Rage Longinus) make it better, but there is a high chance that I'm wrong. You should check out the Combo Threads.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:50 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)NewBeyDad Wrote: Thank you!! I’ve already got Master Diabolos, union Achilles, the super king triple booster(tempest dragon), the gt triple booster(with spriggan), Big Bang genesis under the tree.. i just want him to be able to compete/beat his older cousins(he’s only 4 and his cousins are 7 and 10) it’s an uphill battle for him.. so I figured I’d just buy him the best stuff I could.. all my research led me here.. I figure who better to ask then a bunch of like minded people.

I could also recommend Curse Satan And Infinite Achilles. I do warn you they are in Random Boosters so id suggest buying the full set if you don't want to rely on luck.

I haven’t been able to find any of the infinite Achilles boosters online.. just the individual bey NWOP for like 75 bucks, and the same with the cursed  satan