Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 30, 2017  2:16 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I just ordered Blast Jenius (Mainly because I wanted 5 to try out) and Alter Chronos(Because I wanted a competitve defense part). I have gravity, heavy, orbit and atomic already so I think Im good for defense. What are some good attack based drivers I should look for? I have extreme and hold already. Any specific Beys I should get next?

Are any of the dual layer stuff still good or is it all competitive garbage now?

For stamina, the Deep Chaos set is a must. Gets you another Atomic too. Bearing is good on Drain Fafnir, but only with an A mold chip. Nightmare Longinus and Seig Xcalibur all have good parts for attack.
What's a good Hasbro Beyblade Burst for a kid starting out? He doesn't have the mechanics or control of launch down just yet, so maybe a defense or stamina type? He got a few for Xmas. He has Val, Val V2, Kerbeus K2, Odax 02, Evipero, and Unicrest.
(Jan. 01, 2018  6:40 PM)DaddyP Wrote: What's a good Hasbro Beyblade Burst for a kid starting out?  He doesn't have the mechanics or control of launch down just yet, so maybe a defense or stamina type?  He got a few for Xmas.  He has Val, Val V2, Kerbeus K2, Odax 02, Evipero, and Unicrest.

I don't know anything about Beyblade Burst, but moreso you should definitely teach him to wield a defense type beyblade first, IIRC attack types are much more mechanic in terms of launching and positioning ( diff types of patterns)

anyway, i asked the forum about my purchase which is:

Meteo L Drago
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
and 3  Beyblade Zeros including the metal part of girago, samurai, and some other top attack types.

so i wonder if the values of these are at all increasing?
When it comes to competitive MFB/MFB limited,what do you all suggest for purchasing from these sellers?
http://stores.ebay.com/88powerpig88/Beyb...2317155012
http://stores.ebay.com/megames/?_dmd=2&_nkw=beyblade
What's the value on a BB-10 - the attack stadium from MFB if confused by codes? Thanks!
Is there any good prices ($1-$30) on TT stadiums???
(Jan. 14, 2018  3:21 AM)Poseidon Wrote: What's the value on a BB-10 - the attack stadium from MFB if confused by codes? Thanks!

depends on condition but I guess it should be around 60$ NIB? It maybe hard to find for that price (especially if your not thinking of using YJA) but I believe thats fair price for it

(Jan. 28, 2018  5:50 AM)vatsal 1234 Wrote: hello everyone

i am a
proud indian

Welcome to WBO! you can post about yourself here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself

this thread is for seeking advice for buying/selling beyblade products
Does sprig requiem come in a red or gold box?

How to spot fake?

T hanks
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:00 AM)HunterzDad Wrote: Does sprig requiem come in a red or gold box?

How to spot fake?

T hanks

If the box doesn't have a TT logo it's fake
So the 9.99 with TT logo is real?

Not convinced
(Jan. 30, 2018  9:53 PM)HunterzDad Wrote: So the 9.99 with TT logo is real?

Not convinced

That's fake
(Jan. 30, 2018  9:58 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  9:53 PM)HunterzDad Wrote: So the 9.99 with TT logo is real?

Not convinced

That's fake

adding to that. Depends on where your buying from. atleast on Ebay thats usually fake becuase thats too cheap considering seller has to make profit as well. Used its possible because most people would sell used things at lesser price if its not worth more (aka you won't sell SGMS for 400yen beyhaha).

Its possible it can be og if your country has TT. for example if you see TT beys  for that price on Amazon India they are mostly original
Where's a good place to look for finding a Takara-Tomy BB-10 MFB attack type stadium? I think the ones I find on eBay and Amazon are cheaper knockoffs by Rapidity it seems. I might've found at least a Sonokong one looking around, but from what I understand, the tornado ridge isn't as good as TT's BB-10?

I'm in the US.

Today, I did find some white (clear?) ones on eBay, but they are $140+ brand new from Japan. I'd be fine with a used BB-10, so long as it's not busted anywhere. Or are the prices I'm going to find going to be up that way no matter what?

I'm still getting the hang of trying to search on Japanese sites.
Hi, on yahoo japan auctions are the shipping fees to the usa high?
Some of the starting bids are really good so I was wondering if it is worth it. And is using a site like zenmarket a good idea?
Can you please help me on what beyblade to buy. I'm from the Philippines and the only beyblade released here is the dual layer version. I currently have two beyblades Xcalibur and V2. Can you suggest what beyblade to buy. I asked my mom and we'll buy 2 more this month so i want to have my moms money's worth. These are the beyblades available in our stores: WILD WYVERN .V. O., LOST LONGINUS, DRAGOON STORM W. X., DEATHSYTHER OVER ACCEL, ZILLION ZUES I. W., B-61,HOLY HORRUSOOD, ACID ANUBIS, ROKTAVOR2, KERBEUS2, SPRIGGAN2, and JAIL JORMUNGAD.. All are takara tomy and dual layer.
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:15 AM)Kyle.ph Wrote: Can you please help me on what beyblade to buy.  I'm from the Philippines and the only beyblade released here is the dual layer version. I currently have two beyblades Xcalibur and V2. Can you suggest what beyblade to buy. I asked my mom and we'll buy 2 more this month so i want to have my moms money's worth. These are the beyblades available in our stores: WILD WYVERN .V. O., LOST LONGINUS, DRAGOON STORM W. X.,  DEATHSYTHER OVER ACCEL, ZILLION ZUES I. W., B-61,HOLY HORRUSOOD, ACID ANUBIS, ROKTAVOR2, KERBEUS2, SPRIGGAN2, and JAIL JORMUNGAD.. All are takara tomy and dual layer.

Get D and A2.
thanks. which is better holy horusood or jail? or do you have another suggestion based on the list i gave? thanks in advance
(Apr. 10, 2018  10:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:15 AM)Kyle.ph Wrote: Can you please help me on what beyblade to buy.  I'm from the Philippines and the only beyblade released here is the dual layer version. I currently have two beyblades Xcalibur and V2. Can you suggest what beyblade to buy. I asked my mom and we'll buy 2 more this month so i want to have my moms money's worth. These are the beyblades available in our stores: WILD WYVERN .V. O., LOST LONGINUS, DRAGOON STORM W. X.,  DEATHSYTHER OVER ACCEL, ZILLION ZUES I. W., B-61,HOLY HORRUSOOD, ACID ANUBIS, ROKTAVOR2, KERBEUS2, SPRIGGAN2, and JAIL JORMUNGAD.. All are takara tomy and dual layer.

Get D and A2.

I plan on getting holy horusood too. is it bad or can you suggest another one?
Horusood is not that good.
By the way, the God Series toys were already released in Manila yesterday and today. You can check those out as well.

gV, kS, bR, lS, kD, RBV8..

If you want a competitive bey in the Philippines, Legend Spriggan is your best bet based on the available items so far. If you can wait, Drain Fafnir is another competitive Bey you can get.
(Apr. 21, 2018  2:08 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Horusood is not that good.
By the way, the God Series toys were already released in Manila yesterday and today. You can check those out as well.

gV, kS, bR, lS, kD, RBV8..

If you want a competitive bey in the Philippines, Legend Spriggan is your best bet based on the available items so far. If you can wait, Drain Fafnir is another competitive Bey you can get.

Got aC and I'm planning to buy Ls next. Don't have money so i have to work and save up for beyblade.
Good to hear that Beyblade is going strong over there in the Phlillines! aC is good for Defense, use it with the Atomic drivers to come with the RBV6. Legend Spriggan is a game changer because virtually all Dual Layer parts will be outclassed. Best of luck!
Got 4 dual layer parts, V2, A2, Xenoxcalibur, holyhorusood. Ac is the only Godlayer i got. Been blading for 2 weeks because of the tournament in our mall.
V2 has the Variable tip. Wear it out and it “awakens” and becomes more agressive in attack.
A2 has Orbit which is good for defense and stationary attack.
Good luck to your tournaments. ?
I'm sorry for double-posting, but...I just really want this question answered quickly since MFB seems a bit more pricey than it once did (??)

Out of beat lynx, death quetzalcoatl, and flash sagittario, what should I prioritize when buying them? I'm trying to find a bey that has a good metal wheel for attack, but while
flash seems to be the most solid choice, beat and quetzalcoatl seem to have a greater selection of competitive parts...
or should I

- get all 3 plus an LR launcher

or

- save for Cho-Z RBV 10?

links btw (I need some help confirming...):

LR Launcher: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY....l4275.c10

Death Quetzalcoatl: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clearance-Takar...3.l4275.c1

Beat Lynx: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey....l4275.c10