Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 20, 2017  5:00 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: Hi, guys, I'm entirely new to the WBO. First post yay.

I'm just looking for suggestions for where to buy single layer Burst beys from sites that don't have wallet-killing shipping rates, Hasbro if possible because I don't trust transparent plastic and because maybe I'll have to quit because nobody around me other than one single friend seems to be playing.
I tried Mandarake (full of boosters and expensive exclusives), Amiami, and HLJ (only god layer and late dual layer in stock). Amazon just has horrible shipping rates for Peru (where I live), almost 80 dollars for a couple of Hasbro 2-packs through EMS last time I checked, and I'm not too sure about Ebay TBH with all those Hong Kong listings.

As of now I only have a Hasbro Doomscizor D2 and my friend got a Spryzen S2, we are using the terrific (sic) Hasbro blue bucket as a stadium.

Well Hasbro beyblades are going to be expensive online so your best bet is ebay and make sure in the description the brand is labeled hasbro
Which is a better purchase
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
OR
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
I am starting MFB so I was wondering which was a better first bey
(Jun. 20, 2017  4:27 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Which is a better purchase
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
OR
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
I am starting MFB so I was wondering which was a better first bey

You already asked this question in multiple places and received answers, no?
(Jun. 20, 2017  4:30 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Nope

Why would you lie?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1382176
(Jun. 20, 2017  4:40 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Forgotyyyy
So is he right

Yes, otherwise someone would have corrected him.
(Jun. 20, 2017  8:18 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2017  5:00 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: Hi, guys, I'm entirely new to the WBO. First post yay.

I'm just looking for suggestions for where to buy single layer Burst beys from sites that don't have wallet-killing shipping rates, Hasbro if possible because I don't trust transparent plastic and because maybe I'll have to quit because nobody around me other than one single friend seems to be playing.
I tried Mandarake (full of boosters and expensive exclusives), Amiami, and HLJ (only god layer and late dual layer in stock). Amazon just has horrible shipping rates for Peru (where I live), almost 80 dollars for a couple of Hasbro 2-packs through EMS last time I checked, and I'm not too sure about Ebay TBH with all those Hong Kong listings.

As of now I only have a Hasbro Doomscizor D2 and my friend got a Spryzen S2, we are using the terrific (sic) Hasbro blue bucket as a stadium.

Well Hasbro beyblades are going to be expensive online so your best bet is ebay and make sure in the description the brand is labeled hasbro

The transparent plastic on the Takara ones is resilient, right? The earlier waves are not discountinued yet so Leo Burst might still have some later, right?
I mean, I've been reading more reviews and most agree in that Hasbro beys perform just the same but sometimes not as well as Takara beys so it would be pretty dumb for me to stock up on expensive Hasbro beys and then having them not perform as well as Takara if others around me join in.
Dem teeth, tho. I don't like that one game mechanic.
(Jun. 20, 2017  6:45 PM)Rocket Maki Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2017  8:18 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well Hasbro beyblades are going to be expensive online so your best bet is ebay and make sure in the description the brand is labeled hasbro

The transparent plastic on the Takara ones is resilient, right? The earlier waves are not discountinued yet so Leo Burst might still have some later, right?
I mean, I've been reading more reviews and most agree in that Hasbro beys perform just the same but sometimes not as well as Takara beys so it would be pretty dumb for me to stock up on expensive Hasbro beys and then having them not perform as well as Takara if others around me join in.
Dem teeth, tho. I don't like that one game mechanic.

TT's plastic is better quality than Hasbro's. Leo Burst goes to stores and buys the beys so it's up to the stores stock. Takara Beys are wayy better so I'd stick to those.
(Jun. 23, 2017  7:29 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Where can I get two ripcord for mfb

ebay or yja
(Jun. 23, 2017  3:27 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: I can't find 2 ripcords only

Well of course no one will put 2 ripcords for sale, the shipping would be like 10 times it's value
Beyblade burst hasbro buying recommendations I have valtryek,v2, spryzen,s2, kerbeus K2 r,r2, doomscizor,D2 wyvron,w2 I want do know if horushood H2 parts are good. What I will probably pick up next is kerbeus and roktavor dual pack and odax dual pack need help??
(Jun. 25, 2017  2:38 AM)jperezsd Wrote: Beyblade burst hasbro buying recommendations I have valtryek,v2, spryzen,s2, kerbeus K2 r,r2, doomscizor,D2 wyvron,w2 I want do know if horushood H2 parts are good. What I will probably pick up next is kerbeus and roktavor dual pack and odax dual pack need help??

This is what you should be
Xcalius dual pack ( or master kit if available)
Unicrest booster
Kerbeus booster
Yegdrion booster
Roktavor nepstrius dual plank (or anything with zephyr)
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:00 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  2:38 AM)jperezsd Wrote: Beyblade burst hasbro buying recommendations I have valtryek,v2, spryzen,s2, kerbeus K2 r,r2, doomscizor,D2 wyvron,w2 I want do know if horushood H2 parts are good. What I will probably pick up next is kerbeus and roktavor dual pack and odax dual pack need help??

This is what you should be
Xcalius dual pack ( or master kit if available)
Unicrest booster
Kerbeus booster
Yegdrion booster
Roktavor nepstrius dual plank (or anything with zephyr)

Thank you! I don't know when xcalius will be in the US but I will definitely pick those you listed up
which stadium should i buy to test burst beys in?
I know about the takara tomy burst stadium but i want something easier/cheaper to acquire here in the US
I know hasbro has some but i hear theyre not as wide so ko's are more frequent
Are there older stadiums smilar to TT burst stadiums?
(Jun. 26, 2017  6:29 AM)starliege Wrote: which stadium should i buy to test burst beys in?
I know about the takara tomy burst stadium but i want something easier/cheaper to acquire here in the US
I know hasbro has some but i hear theyre not as wide so ko's are more frequent
Are there older stadiums smilar to TT burst stadiums?

if you want elgit burst testing then the tt standard burst stadium is your only option try looking on yja for cheap ones
any other stadium recommendations for burst testing (beside the TT stadium i already said no to)?
(Jun. 26, 2017  11:27 PM)starliege Wrote: any other stadium recommendations for burst testing (beside the TT stadium i already said no to)?

Hasbro only has a couple stadiums out right now and they are both small and have the pockets. Better to just save some money and buy the japanese standard one.
(Jun. 26, 2017  11:27 PM)starliege Wrote: any other stadium recommendations for burst testing (beside the TT stadium i already said no to)?

Any testing in stadium beside TT is invalid. ATM only B9 is legal
Hello everyone! I'd like to get your opinions and how-worth-is-it-to-buy opinions on these Beyblades:

Acid Anubis
Yeager Yggdrasil
Quad Quetzalcoalt
Jail Jormungand
Legend Spriggan

Thank you!
(Jun. 27, 2017  7:39 AM)S34_5O_N Wrote: Hello everyone! I'd like to get your opinions  and how-worth-is-it-to-buy opinions on these Beyblades:

Acid Anubis must buy 
Yeager Yggdrasil collection
Quad Quetzalcoalt collection
Jail Jormungand collection 
Legend Spriggan not sure needs testing

Thank you!
what is the value of this cynchron combo
random facebolt
warrior wheel behemoth
warrior wheel golem
samurie infrant spin track, and tip