Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I already have revolve. So definitely will be getting the Rb then, what type is dF again? I havent kept up much lol
(Jul. 06, 2017  7:20 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I already have revolve.  So definitely will be getting the Rb then, what type is dF again?  I havent kept up much lol

Supposedly Stamina
One more thing, are B2 and O2 decent for attack or should I work on improving in that field first. Again all I have to test it against is A2 so...
(Jul. 10, 2017  2:51 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: One more thing, are B2 and O2 decent for attack or should I work on improving in that field first.  Again all I have to test it against is A2 so...

I you're thinking TT I don't recommend Odin2...
The teeth is pretty weak unfortunately. I like the design though
(Jul. 25, 2017  4:49 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  2:51 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: One more thing, are B2 and O2 decent for attack or should I work on improving in that field first.  Again all I have to test it against is A2 so...

O2 has good teeth, the problem is that it is BARELY scraping the tier list. It's mediocre essentially.
i wouldn't say they are weak. there just not as good as most attack types. it's still a pretty good alternative
Maybe I'm just unlucky and got a bad odin.... I mean it's nowhere near s2 in terms of the teeth being weak... But I'd say it's pretty darn near...

And that's terrible for an attacker.. Since you know in physics. The harder you hit, the more recoil you receive which ends up causing self bursting....
(Jul. 25, 2017  5:16 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Maybe I'm just unlucky and got a bad odin.... I mean it's nowhere near s2 in terms of the teeth being weak... But I'd say it's pretty darn near...

And that's terrible for an attacker.. Since you know in physics. The harder you hit, the more recoil you receive which ends up causing self bursting....

yeah odin didn't get the best teeth but it was a monster on Heavy Defense
What is the normal prize for tornado wyvern? (the confirmed random booster) ?
(Aug. 04, 2017  6:52 PM)Limetka Wrote: What is the normal prize for tornado wyvern? (the confirmed random booster) ?

Well if you mean a confirmed prize bey for RBV6 then it would tW.
(Aug. 04, 2017  11:04 PM)Limetka Wrote: whoops I meant price Grin

Well it would be I guess maybe $30ish
But you could probably find a better deal but with longer shipping
(Aug. 05, 2017  6:42 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2017  11:04 PM)Limetka Wrote: whoops I meant price Grin

Well it would be I guess maybe $30ish

Thanks but where? Not on ebay or amazon and sites I usually buy from don't have confirmed booster stuff.
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:11 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  6:42 AM)Mage Wrote: Well it would be I guess maybe $30ish

Thanks but where? Not on ebay or amazon and sites I usually buy from don't have confirmed booster stuff.

I remember @[roux] was selling one for I think $33, although he might've sold it
I have not got much money, I know how beys work in MF but I do not understand clearly with Burst, could you please recommend me a Stamina/Deffense bey?
(Aug. 07, 2017  8:36 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I have not got much money, I know how beys work in MF but I do not understand clearly with Burst, could you please recommend me a Stamina/Deffense bey?

if u get drain Fafnir and Rising Ragnaruk and a light launcher L you can make dFGR which should do just fine for being short on money. if you can give an exact budget better recommendations may be possible
(Aug. 07, 2017  9:36 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  8:36 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I have not got much money, I know how beys work in MF but I do not understand clearly with Burst, could you please recommend me a Stamina/Deffense bey?

if u get drain Fafnir and Rising Ragnaruk and a light launcher L you can make dFGR which should do just fine for being short on money. if you can give an exact budget better recommendations may be possible

Ok! I will buy that on christmas, but I mean for the moment just one bey, because I am 14 years old and I am no allowed to spend than amount of money, thanks.
You could even get just dF and tW to make the dreaded dF.4G.At, hah.
(Aug. 08, 2017  6:10 PM)Evilfaic Wrote: You could even get just dF and tW to make the dreaded dF.4G.At, hah.

Problem is he's limited to one bey, and tW is a bit expensive.
(Aug. 05, 2017  7:53 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  10:11 AM)Limetka Wrote: Thanks but where? Not on ebay or amazon and sites I usually buy from don't have confirmed booster stuff.

I remember @[roux] was selling one for I think $33, although he might've sold it

Still have some for sale though
What's the most OP stock burst bey?
Type: Stamina
(Aug. 12, 2017  9:42 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: What's the most OP stock burst bey?

There's not really any good stamina Burst bey maybe maximum Garuda but flugelhorn is t that good
(Aug. 12, 2017  12:05 PM)mj9 Wrote:
Ok, than deffense?
There's not really any good stamina Burst bey maybe maximum Garuda but flugelhorn is t that good

Guardian Kerbeus .H.R in the new 3on3 Booster Set is probably the best stock stamina combo that's been released up to this point.