Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yes, the Beat lynx is real, it has both the Sonokong and the Takara Tomy Logos. Also, since you have Flash and Duo, go with Beat Lynx for the TH170. Beat is useful too.
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:42 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Yes, the Beat lynx is real, it has both the Sonokong and the Takara Tomy Logos. Also, since you have Flash and Duo, go with Beat Lynx for the TH170. Beat is useful too.

Thanks man,I was thinking Death for a backup defence type and Variares a backup attacker but now if i get Lynx,I'll finally get better stamina parts(TH170,and then I'll probably get Phantom and make a good stamina combo). But until I get Lynx and Orion,I'm stuck with Earth/Burn combos,unless I take apart my Duo Aquario BD145CS. Anyways,Thanks for the help again.
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:51 AM)Snarf Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:42 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Yes, the Beat lynx is real, it has both the Sonokong and the Takara Tomy Logos. Also, since you have Flash and Duo, go with Beat Lynx for the TH170. Beat is useful too.

Thanks man,I was thinking Death for a backup defence type and Variares a backup attacker but now if i get Lynx,I'll finally get better stamina parts(TH170,and then I'll probably get Phantom and make a good stamina combo). But until I get Lynx and Orion,I'm stuck with Earth/Burn combos,unless I take apart my Duo Aquario BD145CS. Anyways,Thanks for the help again.

Yep no problem. Try the Emoon Store, he sells bundles of 2-3 4D beys at great prices. you can get both Beat & Vari, or Beat & Death.
(Apr. 23, 2012  2:14 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:51 AM)Snarf Wrote:

Yep no problem. Try the Emoon Store, he sells bundles of 2-3 4D beys at great prices. you can get both Beat & Vari, or Beat & Death.

I like buying my beyblade stuff from 88powerpig88 but I just bought Beat Lynx from a different seller for $14,88powerpig88 also sells 2-3 4d beyblade packs and they arrive in like 2 days for me so I like buying from he/she. Also,the beys are fair priced and free shipping.
Is the BB 97 better than BB 98 or what ???? because both have really competitive parts
(Apr. 23, 2012  6:23 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is the BB 97 better than BB 98 or what ???? because both have really competitive parts

honestly..the beys in both set are really outclassed when 4D strikes the metagame..but..both of them should be still usable for spin-steal combo...
as for BB98..LRF, RF, XF should be very useful for attack combos..
while AD145, GB145,RS, LR Launcher are the good side of BB97...

so..its up to you now..whether you prefer attack or stamina/defence type of parts..
I dont know whether i should ask this but is 30$ a good rate for BB-10 stadium or do we get it in less rate also??
Yeah, that's good. It's generally $50.
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:35 AM)Snarf Wrote: What would be a better purchase,Variares,Beat Lynx,or Death Quetz? Considering the fact that I have Duo and Flash already. And I think it is but just to make sure,is this real: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beyblade-Met...27c2fde46b
Death quetz is the best out of these
Flash Sagittario 230WD or Variares D:D?
I already own Byxis & Uranus, and hasbro is soon going to release Variares (145 ?)WB.
Where is the cheapest place to buy a MFB Attack Stadium? I don't care if it comes in a set, either.
(Apr. 24, 2012  1:50 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Where is the cheapest place to buy a MFB Attack Stadium? I don't care if it comes in a set, either.

Check Ebay for the Red Sonokong Version. i've seen them for $30 Shipped.
(Apr. 24, 2012  1:48 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Flash is more dominant, so get flash saggi...

Hah, I figured. Thanks.
hey everyone, i need to know what Beyblade would be better to use from target. this is what they are:

Poison Zurafa S130MB
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
or Flame Serpent SW145F

If you can help, thanksSmile. If not, thanks anywaySpeechless.
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:33 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: hey everyone, i need to know what Beyblade would be better to use from target. this is what they are:

Poison Zurafa S130MB
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
or Flame Serpent SW145F

If you can help, thanksSmile. If not, thanks anywaySpeechless.
the one i slashed is the one you shouldnt get..
i suggest you get Twisted Tempo 145 WD first since Twisted is a staple part for defence and stamina..
while later you can get Ray Striker for its CS...so you can combine it with your Twisted MW..
it would be much better if you can get 230 or BD145 track.. Eee
Depends on what parts you have though .
1. Twisted Tempo 145WD ( If you can get Death Quetzacoatl , then don't get this . )
2. Ray Striker D125CS
3. Poison Zurafa S130MB ( This is optional. )
I was going to get a bey at my local store and I want to know what to get.
Beys Avalible:

Ultimate Gravity Destroyer/Perseus Stamina GB145S
Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb Df145LRF
Poison Virgo 125ES
Counter Scorpio/Escolpio 145D
Thermal Gemios T125S
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:51 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: I was going to get a bey at my local store and I want to know what to get.
Beys Avalible:

Ultimate Gravity Destroyer/Perseus Stamina GB145S
Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb Df145LRF
Poison Virgo 125ES
Counter Scorpio/Escolpio 145D
Thermal Gemios T125S

There isn't many good competitive parts imo. But I'd get Gravity Perseus Stamina Ver for it's GB145. And L-Drago Absorb cause of it's LRF.

Edit: awsomeblader7, don't spam up the thread. Reported .
Hello,I finally have some money for 4D beys,so what beys should I get? I already have Duo Uranus,Beat Lynx,and Flash Sagitarrio. I have money for 2-3 4Ds. Can someone please make a list of 4Ds to get,a top 3 list. I already know i'm getting Orion,so just suggest some other beys.
As you said, Orion is a good choice. As for others, Death Quetzalcoatl comes with 2 great defense parts, and Diablo Nemesis' Diablo wheel is a good choice for defense and anti-attack combos.

Also, while it may not be as useful as the others, Jade Jupiter comes with RB, another good defense tip that I adore.
(Apr. 25, 2012  12:46 AM)Tamer Primal Wrote: As you said, Orion is a good choice. As for others, Death Quetzalcoatl comes with 2 great defense parts, and Diablo Nemesis' Diablo wheel is a good choice for defense and anti-attack combos.

Also, while it may not be as useful as the others, Jade Jupiter comes with RB, another good defense tip that I adore.

I was thinking getting Orion and Quetz and then at another time get a Gravity Perseus BD145XF and make Death Aquario/Bull BD145CS/RDF because I love defence types,then I'll have Duo BD145CS/RDF and Death BD145CS/RDF and I'll also have a Phantom Stamina and A Flash CH120R2F combo. Then,I'll have some competitive combos all set. Anyways,thanks for the help. EDIT: I decided on Phantom Orion and Fang Leone. Fang Leone because its one of my favorite beys and Rock Leone was my first MFB.
How much is a NIP Lime Green Dragoon MSUV worth?
i can only get one of them
hell kerbecks
flame byxis
gravity destroyer
ray stricker
(Apr. 25, 2012  5:25 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much is a NIP Lime Green Dragoon MSUV worth?
Use the HMS Q&A thread.. but it will mostly go for $100+

(Apr. 25, 2012  5:33 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: i can only get one of them
hell kerbecks
flame byxis
gravity destroyer
ray stricker
Get Hell Kerbecs. BD145 is a great part and Hell BD145 WD is a good stamina combo if you dont have 4Ds. Moreover,Hell has passable attack capability as well.