Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thats a black dragoon v2
(Mar. 30, 2012  7:04 AM)Esperr Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:57 AM)EnVe Wrote: Does anybody have the skills to tell me what most of these parts are, Plastics Noob Reporting for duty!
Can anybody tell me what that is to the left of the random Wyborg combo and to the right of Driger V?!
Is that a carpin (don't want to get warned, or worse Wink) Poseidon?!
Or I'm I just seeing things and it's an Orca Diver?!
But I think the bitchip is to yellow to be Orca Diver Grin! bad lighting? *prays*
But at the same time it looks a little to dark...
Anybody know what it is? Tongue_out
It's a Cyber Dragoon AR just lacking stickers. :-/ So Far i see these parts:
Burning Kerberous, Cyber Dragoon, Driger V, Wolborg 2, Dranzer F, Dragoon F, Dragoon V, Dragoon V2, Dragoon G, Master Dranzer, Trypio, Master Dragoon, Seaborg and Wyborg.
Hope this helps, sorry it doesn't look like its what you might want it to be.
Not sure what the little black one in the middle is though.
Thank you very much, it looked quite different than the stickered Cyber Dragoon to me, but now that you say that, I can surely see the resemblance.
The lot is still beast though XD

Would you reccomend me to buy this Beystadium or Poison Zurafa S130MB, Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF, and Meteo L-Drago 125SF?
The Wide Square stadium can make for some pretty fun battles, but the three Beys would be the better option. S130, MB, 85, and XF are all decent parts.
I'd totally get the 3 beys. 85 is pretty hard to come by and is great, MLD is good and so is XF.
(Mar. 30, 2012  10:35 PM)Primal Wrote: The Wide Square stadium can make for some pretty fun battles, but the three Beys would be the better option. S130, MB, 85, and XF are all decent parts.
I totally agree with that... This is really very hard for me...But I have a hasbro stadium right now D:
Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Flash Sagittario?
Flash Sagittario no doubt, it completely destroys all Defense and Stamina combinations, which are both the most commonly used combinations.
(Mar. 31, 2012  12:59 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Flash Sagittario?
Depends on what you like:
Diablo Nemesis - Gimicky with good Defense/Attack
Flash Sagittario - Ultimate Attack
I want an attack type so which is the best out of these three: Variares, Blitz Unicorno, Flash Sagittario.
Duo Uranus or Beat Lynx?
I have a list of 4D Beys to look at and I plan to get some of them for my bdae. (Still waiting for wabbit to reply to my pm)

Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Fusion Hades AD145SWD(Sonokong)
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Flash SGTO 230WD
VariAres (Probably will get only for L3R)

What I have in mind:
Big Bang Pegasis
Death Quetzalcoatl
Scythe Kronos
Kreis/Flash (Depends on budget)

What is your recommendation? I'm not looking to make combos or anything.
Are you looking for competitive parts ? Because nothing about Big Bang Pegasis or Kreis Cygnus is good.
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:15 AM)betraka000 Wrote: I want an attack type so which is the best out of these three: Variares, Blitz Unicorno, Flash Sagittario.

Flash Sagittario has proven to be extremely powerful.

(Mar. 31, 2012  3:16 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: Duo Uranus or Beat Lynx?

I personally like Beat Lynx better, but performance wise, Duo Uranus would be the better choice I believe.

(Mar. 31, 2012  3:18 AM)BH145WD Wrote: LARGE QUOTE HERE Smile

I would go for: 4 Different Types. haha
Big Bang Pegasis since it's a pretty fun beyblade to play around with the mode changes and what not.
Flash Sagittario - Because Flash is Strong for attack
Kreis - Aesthetically / Cause it looks beautiful.
Death Quetzalcoatl - Pretty strong Defense.

Kai-V Not looking for competitive parts. Just buying them because they look cute.

Cannon Thanks.
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:27 AM)Cannon Wrote: I would go for: 4 Different Types. haha
Big Bang Pegasis since it's a pretty fun beyblade to play around with the mode changes and what not.

Half of your suggestions are useless in battle though ... You cannot just give him this sort of advice without knowing what he was aiming for specifically.
Well, he said, I don't want to make combos or anything..
So he could want a good Beyblade out of the box or something ...
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:27 AM)Cannon Wrote: I would go for: 4 Different Types. haha

Half of your suggestions are useless in battle though ... You cannot just give him this sort of advice without knowing what he was aiming for specifically.

It doesn't really matter
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:29 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Kai-V Not looking for competitive parts. Just buying them because they look cute.

Haha, Kreis does look the best IMO.
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:36 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:29 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Kai-V Not looking for competitive parts. Just buying them because they look cute.

Haha, Kreis does look the best IMO.
off-topic
Hoping Wabbit has some left. As soon as he replies I'll go get mah monnehz and buy some.
It would look ugly when it gets dull.

Also: your post is 17171 xD

EternalBlader:
The main highlight of beat lynx is the TH170 which is more versatile than 230. However, when we compare the metal wheel, duo has placed itself as the best defense metal wheel and find a place as one of those stamina top tier MW, comparable to phantom. Beat is undoubtly one of the best attack metal wheel, but still outclassed by other top tier. To sum up, I think that duo uranus is a better purchase if you are interested in defense and stamina type.

(Mar. 31, 2012  6:56 AM)betraka000 Wrote: EternalBlader:
The main highlight of beat lynx is the TH170 which is more versatile than 230. However, when we compare the metal wheel, duo has placed itself as the best defense metal wheel and find a place as one of those stamina top tier MW, comparable to phantom. Beat is undoubtly one of the best attack metal wheel, but still outclassed by other top tier. To sum up, I think that duo uranus is a better purchase if you are interested in defense and stamina type.

I've always been a Stamina/Defense blader, so Duo Uranus it is.XD

SBS, Jade, or Fusion?