Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I need expert advice on this!
Galaxy Pegasus or Ray Unicorno?
There is a reason to be confused-
Both are BAD, but offer great tips. Both tips are relatively useful for me.
Reasons to buy Galaxy- Aw I love the color; R2F; Pegasus II; it feels nice to own a protagonist bey, after all my beys are usually on the BAD side in the anime...
Ray Unicorno- Unpainted MWs impress me, CS, D125, equally good looking.

Now, if I buy Galaxy, I can make LLD BD145R2F. If I buy CS, nothing as of now.
But my next purchase is supposed to be Twisted. So I can make Twisted BD145CS.

How unfortunate I can't buy both... If I buy one, I'd feel bad that I couldn't buy the other... Unhappy
Also, if required, my collection-
LLD
MLD
Hell Kerbecs
Gravity Destroyer
^ You can get a Ray Unicorno Booster for like 6 bucks with shipping on eBay. The booster offers a nice transparent blue like colour to D125 & CS. As well as that, the stickers are very nice since they are foil like. Smile I prefer Unicorno over Galaxy Pegasis.
I feel Galaxy will be better if you can work well with attackers. You can make Gravity BD145 R2F that way and even LLD 100 R2F which offer good attack along with the combo you mentioned. However I checked out my friend's new CS yesterday and it tornado stalls at a speed similar to RF but slows down later. So yes, that will be good for experiments if you are not completely attack-based. You can take my example...in the tourney bad launching made me lose to Earth(sounds funny now)... But I was able to defeat almost everyone with attack and good launching too... so if you can take the risk...go for Galaxy else for Ray Unicorno. I prefer Galaxy BTW (attack oriented)
Yes, Hasbro CSs are amazingly aggro initially. Smile
Even I am attack-oriented, but looking at my parts, I can make better Stamina and Defense beys. Tongue_out
I like the coloration of both beys, and hence other than performance, I am also considering looks.
Ray offers sufficiently useful parts, while Galaxy offers beautiful ones. Being one of the highly anime-influenced personalities, I would love to own a protagonist bey. Then again, I could just wait a little bit longer, and get Big Bang Pegasus(which I am already looking to buy) instead of Galaxy, so that I get a more beautiful (, less useful) protagonist bey.
This inclines me towards Ray Unicorno for now... If I may get a last piece of advice from someone, I can finally confirm my decision.

SAM, BlackOutCannon, thanks for your help. Smile
@BlackOutCannon- Sorry but, I highly disapprove of recolored beys. XD
Should I get Storm Aquario or Evil Befall? Which is overall better and has more useful parts?
Evil Befall has a great tip especially seeing I know you like Hasbro for their stadiums...
Not for their stadiums...I want a bb-10 lol...but ok so Evil Befall then?
Can somebody please give me a list of the first 5 (up to 10) plastic generation beyblades, that a beginner of plastics should get.
Driger S
Galeon
Driger V2
Dragoon V2
Wolborg 2
Voltaic Ape
Draciel S
Uriel 2
Trygle
Master Dragoon/Kid Dragoon

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe this would work.
What about Dragoon S for it's BB? Isn't it like one of the best for attack and shortest (thus being one of the best for upper attack)? (I know it wears down quite easily)
And Dragoon G for Eight Spiker, (if that's the right name)? which, from what I saw in one of the wiki pages (can't remember which) said it was pretty good.
(Jan. 27, 2012  11:39 PM)Universe² Wrote: What about Dragoon S for it's BB? Isn't it like one of the best for attack and shortest (thus being one of the best for upper attack)? (I know it wears down quite easily)
And Dragoon G for Eight Spiker, (if that's the right name)? which, from what I saw in one of the wiki pages (can't remember which) said it was pretty good.
You upset th!nk just now. LOL
Allow me to somewhat regurgitate his feelings.
Storm Grip Base is ridiculously slow and overrated.
And th!nk believes G Upper from Dragoon GT is just as good/better than Eight Spiker.
EDIT: And honestly, I think a Dragoon V2 for the base would do just fine for attack.
XD
I know nothing really about plastics so my bad lol
And if that's true, our Wiki needs to be edited :\
(Jan. 21, 2012  6:22 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Pegasus 105F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Ray Unicorno D125CS (CS is calm)
Counter Leone 145D
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Inferno Saggitario 145S
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Midnight Bull 125SF
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Flame Byxis 230WD
My beyblade collection , my R2F is very worn and i need a bd145 . But i can only get one beyblade ,Get hell kerbecs or storm pegasus ?
Get hades kerbecs, it is better overall than Galaxy pegasus. (you said R2F so its not storm pegasus)
Yes, i agree. Get Hades Kerbecs, but if you can later buy Cyber Aquario instead of storm pegasis, Cyber aquario has 2 really good parts(RF, Aquario) and one ok....ish part(105)
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: which is the best diablo nemesis or phantom orion ???

I think that Phantom Orion is better. BGrin is really good, as well as the Phantom MW. Diablo Nemesis is also pretty good, but its Ultimate Balance mode is just a gimmick, it is hard to rip because of its free spinning metal.
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:59 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: which is the best diablo nemesis or phantom orion ???

I think that Phantom Orion is better. BGrin is really good, as well as the Phantom MW. Diablo Nemesis is also pretty good, but its Ultimate Balance mode is just a gimmick, it is hard to rip because of its free spinning metal.

BGrin isn't the good part of Phantom Orion. Please do not mislead others with misinformation.
th!nking to the occasion. Phantom is good for stamina and Diablo isn't all that reliable.
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:00 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:59 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:

BGrin isn't the good part of Phantom Orion. Please do not mislead others with misinformation.
then at least tell me if it is diablo nemesis vs phantom orion or fang leone or fusion hades then which is good ??
Phantom Orion.
Phantom is good, but buying Phantom for a B: D is not the real purpose.
The real purpose is- Buying Phantom Orion for Phantom.
So out of those, Phantom Orion is the best.
Second is Diablo, followed by Fang, and last being Fusion (considering the fact that Fang did find more use than Fusion...)
I can buy a strongest blader set or hell kerbecs and twisted tempo, they're both the same price but not sure what would be better, could someone tell me what's worth more and which 'set' is better competitively
(Jan. 27, 2012  2:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: Duo Uranus, Beat Lynx, Blitz Unicorno, Diablo Nemesis, and then probably Jade Jupiter or Ldrago Guardian, if you really need to buy more.
can you list that from best to worst?
Swap diablo and blitz, and then it's ordered.
thx!
would the pre-HWS quetz be good?