Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Depends on what customs you're using. MF-H is preferred for defense combos, it also has use in attack combos. MF has use for attack combos and to a much lesser extent defense combos. Regular MFs come in packs of two whereas the remodel Metal Faces come with plastic face bits and what-not.
Well, i want to buy some for me and my older and younger siblings, my younger likes Defence, older likes stamina, and i like Attack types. If i could only pick 1 type of MF to use, which would be the most versatile? I might try to get all the types eventually.
Get the regular Metal Face set then. It comes with two faces. Use that for your attack and defense combos. Stamina combos don't need metal faces at all. After you get that consider getting a MF-H for your defense combos.
Yo Hero, times have changed old buddy.

MF-H is now preferred for both attack and defense, check the recent discussion in the competitive combo's thread.

That said, there is an advantage of normal metal faces, you get two metal faces, instead of one MF-H and a leftover MF-F, which has very few uses.
@th!nk Ok... So after putting some thought into it, this is what I have came up with -
1) Storm Pegy - Thanks to you, I am now plamming to get a Beat Lynx soon, I have GB145, AND I need an RF for my LDD anyways.
2) Ray Striker - I almost forgot that I also have Aquario :p . Although I dont see much hope in creating a competitive defense type anytime soon, but you never know when I might find a Hasbro twisted tempo, and now that I have found my Aquario, I'd rather go with CS
So finally, I will have -
ATK - LDD BD145RF ( or, as I mentioned above, Beat Lynx GB145RF)
STMNA - Phantom Aquario AD145WD
DEF - Phantom (possibly Basalt) Kerbecs BD145CS/RS
BAL - Phantom Aquario TH170CS
I hope these are the right choices ? What say ?
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yo Hero, times have changed old buddy.

MF-H is now preferred for both attack and defense, check the recent discussion in the competitive combo's thread.

That said, there is an advantage of normal metal faces, you get two metal faces, instead of one MF-H and a leftover MF-F, which has very few uses.

So, i SHOULD pick the MF-H, but then i'll have a wasted MF-F. Or do you think i should get the normal 2 pack of Metal Faces first? If it comes down to it, i'm more into ATK types.
shirish
I'd stick to Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS, for defense, and get an MF-2 Set.

Seem like good choices to me, though LDD BD145RF isn't very good.

I would make Dark Gasher/Cancer the next purchase after those, too, as MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF needs cancer to work, and will likely outperform your other attackers (though Beat might do better in some situations).

hylianfreak: Given the attackers you have, the normal Metal Face set is probably the better choice. I forgot about that factor in my last post, sorry.
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'd stick to Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS, for defense, and get an MF-2 Set.

Seem like good choices to me, though LDD BD145RF isn't very good.

I would make Dark Gasher/Cancer the next purchase after those, too, as MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF needs cancer to work, and will likely outperform your other attackers (though Beat might do better in some situations).

If this is at me, i already have a HASBRO Dark Gasher CH120 FS. I'm going to try and get LLD next after i get the Bolts. and is the 2 pack of MF (MF-2) BB-36? Probably shouldn't ask here though...
Screw Capricorne or Aries 145D (both SK starters)
I'm thinking Screw Capricorne for the Metal Flat, but the Hasbro release in my area is impending upon me. It's also more expensive, but it'd be cool to own.
Aries because I could use another D (my other two are worn to a slightly aggressive state) and I have Metal System Fever :3
I will be buying these along with a Wolborg 4 I found on eBay for what seems like a good price (12.95 free shipping. Is that a good deal?)
All this is in the case I CAN buy something, so I would like to know what I should buy in case that I can buy...
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:25 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: If this is at me, i already have a HASBRO Dark Gasher CH120 FS. I'm going to try and get LLD next after i get the Bolts. and is the 2 pack of MF (MF-2) BB-36? Probably shouldn't ask here though...

That was at Shrishish, I didn't see your post before I replied to him, but I've edited my reply to you into it.

@CRUelty: I would stick to Aries 145D, if "Spiral Capricorn" is soon to be released in your area, or just don't buy anything and wait for "Spiral".

And yeah, that's a fair to good price.
how much is the galaxy pegasus and meteo l-drago from hasbro triple battle set worth? (in mint condition)
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:06 PM)K-LESH Wrote: how much is the galaxy pegasus and meteo l-drago from hasbro triple battle set worth?

I got that pack, so far not that worth it that much. Maybe for the tips (R2F/LF), but Galaxy hasn't been that good, and Meteo L-drago is alright, but i've seen better rings. The Arena isn't too great for ATK types, as they lose spin and speed when they go in and out of the grooves in the arena, they also hit the sides to go in towards the grooves. Though, none of the hasbro stadiums i've seen have been too good...
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:06 PM)K-LESH Wrote: how much is the galaxy pegasus and meteo l-drago from hasbro triple battle set worth? (in mint condition)
I found a new one at £30 at London,so you should expect it to be around £17++
Hey, currently, i have galaxy pegasus, ray striker, burn fireblaze, flame sagittario, dark bull, rock aries, lightning l drago, grand cetus(blue), rock zurafa, gravity destroyer, twisted tempo, rock leone, and meteo l drago. I am for sure getting : Flame byxis, spiral capricorn, flame libra, hades kerbecs, grand cetus(white), and storm pegasus.
Anything else that i am missing that i should get?
if you are attackers blader, you are missing Vari Ares, LRF tip
if you are defense blader, you are missing Death Quetzacoatl RDF, Duo Nemesis
if you are stamina blader, Scythe Kronos/Phantom Orion
Sorry i forgot to mention, hasbro only....
Get Duo uranus, phantom orion, scyth kronos, and vari/blitz.
Ahem:

(Dec. 30, 2011  6:08 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Sorry i forgot to mention, hasbro only....

I'm sure that he was responding prior to that post having been made. Such are the perils of asynchronous communication.
how many lrf should i buy, also should i buy the lrf from l drago destroy gold, or the lrf from meteo ldrago reshuffle set, both cost around the same price
Depends on what/how many combos you will be using them on. It would be best to have 2 if they are cheap and have spare RF's as well
lrf is expensive, i'll probably get 2, the minimum.
If i go to a target next time and i find a, ray gil, ray unicorno, and grand cetus, which should i get(DEFENSE WISE)

EDIT:what beys should i get from the MM line to make a good stamina type?
If you have BB-10, or even Hasbro stadiums provided you have enough of them since they are good for attack as well, get the Unicorno and wear it down like no tomorrow since it's a Hasbro one.

Stamina? Just buy a Hell Kerbecs and slap a WD on it.
should i buy death or duo, defence wise, since duo isnt on the tier, list im not to sure which one to buy