Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:04 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Duo is a really good defense and stamina wheel, and Wing and LDG are becoming slightly useful for defense. The tracks and tips aren't too bad either, so if you have the money, go for it.

So it's better than Death, per say?
Yep, it's better than Death in most (if not all) aspects.
Well what is cheaper go get the green version of dgmsuv or white. And who here does middleman services for yja
the original white one should cost you more...
many..OkinawamTS, Riderproxy, etc..
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:07 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Yep, it's better than Death in most (if not all) aspects.
Duo is better than Basalt in defense and it is a little iffy in stamina, because if you have a heavier than usual Phantom then you will win.

Should I get Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx or the Strongest Blader Set?
Is a Hasbro Dragoon MS worth more or less than a Takara one?
Ryoka:You should get Phantom Orion if you have most of the staple parts for Stamina,like AD145,WD,I you need a Basalt Horogium or Blitz,go for the SBS
Ryokai According to iBeyblader (I'm talking to him right now) he mentioned you have Duo. There wouldn't be much of a point buying Basalt when you have Duo (and Death, also according to iB). You also have VariAres, so Blitz wouldn't be much of a necessity.
Phantom and Beat Lynx, easily.
Ok thanks :3
I was just wondering if Blitz was really necessary when I have Variares, as some people that I know have been saying that Blitz had a better chance in the newer meta. But I was already leaning towards PO and BL since they both have awesome parts and I'm surely getting some bang for my buck.
(Dec. 27, 2011  7:42 PM)Kryptonite Wrote: Is a Hasbro Dragoon MS worth more or less than a Takara one?
They are equally rare.

I've only ever seen a Hasbro Dragoon MS package once, though.... but, regardless, they are the same composition, so it's not like Zeus where the parts are different for TT and Hasbro.
How much would a Dranzer MF Takara price range from. NIB and Mint?
Should I get a loose Duo Uranus 230WD, Diablo Nemesis XGrin and Fusion Hades AD145SWD or a UDXS.
I want Nemesis and Hades to test, but I want Duo Uranus, getting it loose would mean I could get the others, but Wing's looking pretty good, and I need MB, 230, and WF.
Barrel ROLL'D Sonokong MLDURS comes with the stadium too, so get that, it comes with some decent attack parts like XF and LRF.
Ha, Kaiba, I just wanted them because if they rule, I'll be even better and dominate tournaments before know-one
else.
Other people will test Diablo and Fusion; if they turn out to be bad you won't have wasted your money.

To be on the safe side, I'd go with the UDXS. Wink
I just wanted to ask if "Azure Lazer" is a safe seller for beyblades. I'm pretty sure he is, because he sent me pictures of the beyblade and is using paypal, but since this is my first purchase on WBO, i am confirming.
thanks!
Hyper27
@Sum 472: Uhh, actually, I wouldn't buy anything yet. If they're going to be the same price, give it a few days until initial testing of Diablo pops up, and then see. Personally, I expect Diablo will be a much better purchase than LDG/Wing.
Is the Ultimate DX set really worth paying 50 for just Duo and a BeyLauncher L/R? I have both Death and Basalt already, and LDG & Wing dont seem that great....
ok, so im stressing about on which one to get. Blitz Unicorno or Diablo Nemesis??? Cause im looking for a better smash attack, and a bey that can beat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS
We can't tell you anything about Diablo because we haven't tested it, it was only released yesterday! How many times do you need to be told this?

Basalt BD145RS sucks anyway, it gets outspun by anything with passable stamina, because RS is a stupid choice on Basalt BD145.
(Dec. 28, 2011  4:42 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Is the Ultimate DX set really worth paying 50 for just Duo and a BeyLauncher L/R? I have both Death and Basalt already, and LDG & Wing dont seem that great....

Maybe hold off on it for now until we see what Diablo can do (especially against Duo).
Wing is a good defensive wheel, LDG might have untapped potential, but it's hard to tell at this point.
Whilst Duo is amazing, unless you have a tournament soon, I would save your money, especially with Kreis coming out in under a month.

Alright, I'm getting Diablo no matter what cause i find it is a very aesthetically pleasing bey, thanks Th!nk.
Is the sbs worth it
(Dec. 28, 2011  7:03 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Is the sbs worth it

Yes, it comes with Blitz which is great for attack, and Basalt which is essential for defense.

Read what Th!nk said... Tongue_out
That depends entirely on what parts you already have.
Well I have ch120 and r2f and bull but I don't have bd145
If you have a Variares and a Basalt, don't bother with the SBS. If you have neither, it's probably a good buy. If you have Basalt, Duo or Death, but not Variares, get a BD145, and then wait and see how Diablo does.