Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 03, 2011  10:38 PM)Kat Blader Wrote: I need to know what beyblades should i buy out of the metal masters series wave 1 ?Stupid

Out of Ray Striker, Thermal Lacerta and Galaxy Pegasis, I would get the Striker and Pegasus for the R2F and CS. You will need some good metal wheels to use them with though.
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:58 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: How much is one of these used worth?

Thanks ;D

20-25USD
it has the spring loader and rubber grip included.. Eee
What beyblade should I buy next? here are the beys I currently have:

Galaxy Pegasus
Earth Virgo
Torch Aries
Midnight Bull
Gravity Destroyer/Perseus
Twisted Tempo /Basalt Horogium
Cyber Pegasus

I can only get metal masters/fusion beys at the moment. Oh, and my cousins and I

had a rule: No buying the same bey the other person has, AKA Hades/Hell Kerbecs,

Earth Eagle/Aquila, Rock Zurafa. My other cousin has Ray Striker/Unicorno, Ray Gil,

Rock Pegasus, and Flame Saggitario.

I'm thinking of getting Ray Unicorno (my cousin got it from a double pack, so it's technically not the same xD) or Flame Byxis at the moment. If the next wave comes, it's Spiral/Screw Capricorn/Capricorne or Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault. Grand Cetus/Ketos may be there, so I might get him.

By the way, should I turn down the beyblade for a Rev-Up launcher?
For your "mini-metagame" I would suggest flame byxis - it will give you an advantage in height that the other guys will have a hard time equalizing.
Ray Unicorno for its CS to paired with Basalt..
but you really need BD145...Basalt BD145 CS is nice...can you get TT random boosters?some of them have BD145 which you really need if you dont want to repeat what your cousins already had..haha
also..get an RS..and metal face.. MF Earth Virgo/ Basalt RS combos are magnificent..

or like Aru suggested...Flame Byxis for 230..and CS tip..MF Basalt 230 CS is not bad.. Grin
gravity perseus ultimate custom set or meteo l drago ultimate custom set?
i personally like meteo reshuffle set for its LRF, RF, XF pretty Meteo L dragos more...
but gravity reshuffle set also have useful parts are RS, GB145, Gravity (for attack and spin steal)...
get meteo if you are an attacker blader..and vice versa if you are defense/stamina blader..

P/SConfusedtrongest blader set is a better catch than the other two..
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:16 AM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote: gravity perseus ultimate custom set or meteo l drago ultimate custom set?

For me (I have both btw) I really like the pure black 3-segment launcher grip in the GP set. Add to that the fact that I have a deep and abiding loathing for meteo l drago stamina matches (they take forever), and my position becomes rather clear... Wink
Was this a good buy:
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set
VariAres
Dark Cancer
Metal Face Set x2
Ray Unicorno D125CS

Well, Duo is looking good right now at the moment. Not enough testing yet. Wing is supposely to have good defense, who knows?

etc etc tec. VariAres along with Metal Face. And after that, I would get Dark Cancer and Ray Unicorno. CH120, CS, nuff said.
can someone list some metal fight beyblades or metal fusion or metal masters dosent matter i just need some beys to buy
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:24 AM)Kat Blader Wrote: can someone list some metal fight beyblades or metal fusion or metal masters dosent matter i just need some beys to buy

Visit your friendly local neighborhood BeyWiki and all will be revealed...
How much is the Gan Gan Galaxy 4 pack in the us???
Which should I get: Jade JupiterS130RB, Death Quetzacoatl125RDF, or Blitz Unicorno100RSF
(Dec. 04, 2011  8:16 PM)MrMew124 Wrote: Which should I get: Jade JupiterS130RB, Death Quetzacoatl125RDF, or Blitz Unicorno100RSF

I'd say Blitz, if you have a Basalt.
(Dec. 04, 2011  8:16 PM)MrMew124 Wrote: Which should I get: Jade JupiterS130RB, Death Quetzacoatl125RDF, or Blitz Unicorno100RSF

If you are a defense / stamina blader get Death Quetz. If you are more attack oriented I would suggest you get Blitz.
Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Ray Unicorno or Jade Jupiter S130RB? I already have BD145 and RS. In my case I'm asking whether to buy an extra BD145 and RS, a TH170 and extra WD, a Coat Sharp (My last one broke), or RB?
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:27 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Ray Unicorno or Jade Jupiter S130RB? I already have BD145 and RS. In my case I'm asking whether to buy an extra BD145 and RS, a TH170 and extra WD, a Coat Sharp (My last one broke), or RB?

I think it's a toss up between TH170 and a CS for you since you just broke yours, but I would go with TH170. There's a lot of variety and experimentation to be had there that I think is both fun and useful.
Since you already have BD145 and RS, that's a no go since Vulcan is outclassed, and Basalt would be a better buy to get Horogium.
I'd say get Beat.
Beat is still a good ATK wheel in the metagame (not DOMINATING, but still good) and TH170D/WD is a great combo on a STAM custom. CS is a top priority as well, but I think TH170 is more important.
Jade Jupiter S130RB is kinda ehh.

Aru you damn ninja you.

EDIT: Sorry, above I meant STAM!
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Since you already have BD145 and RS, that's a no go since Vulcan is outclassed, and Basalt would be a better buy to get Horogium.
I'd say get Beat.
Beat is still a good ATK wheel in the metagame (not DOMINATING, but still good) and TH170D/WD is a great combo on a DEF custom. CS is a top priority as well, but I think TH170 is more important.
Jade Jupiter S130RB is kinda ehh.

Aru you damn ninja you.
I don't need another Basalt, I won a Twisted at a tournament and gave it to my apprentice because Hasbro products are cursed towards me. How is WD good on a DEF custom? I don't need a decent attack wheel anymore either since I already have VariAres.

Mmm, I guess Rai meant stamina...

TH170 is one of the best tracks out, but CS is just far too important a part to not have. I always have a backup one.

Go with Ray Unicorno, make TH170 the next priority, though.
Should I buy the pegasus thunder whip stadium or the strongest blader set?
I only have triple battle set Unhappy
Get the Strongest Blader Set no matter what!
Pegasus Thunder Whip sucks!
Actually, every Hasbro stadium sucks!
Smile
PTW is one of the worst stadiums ever. Strongest Blader Set has very, very good parts.

Maybe you should buy a BB-10, though?
Then should i buy bb-10 or strongest blader set?