Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Apollon is definitely one of the rarest Plastics beyblades in existence - it's up there with Poseidon and Thunder Pegasus.
We Only Have Metal Fusion Beys And I Already Have Cyber Pegasus,Storm Pegasus,Rock Leone,Storm Capricorn and Burn Fireblaze.Can't Buy Lightning L-Drago,Earth Eagle,Rock Scorpio and Dark Bull(Because My Friend Bought Them And We Have A Rule)

I don't exactly know what you are asking for,but if you are looking for combos,go to Build me a Combo thread.
(Dec. 02, 2011  10:19 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Gabriel to Apollon?
Fair?

unless its a hasbro appolon which is easier to find than the takara one..
(Dec. 02, 2011  2:54 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I don't exactly know what you are asking for,but if you are looking for combos,go to Build me a Combo thread.

I meant We only Have Metal Fusion Beys in My Country
How much would a Takara NIB Wolborg MS be worth?
(Dec. 02, 2011  3:09 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: How much would a Takara NIB Wolborg MS be worth?
30-35USD...
but sometimes..you can find it around 20-25USD on ebay...
The Ice Blue 5-Saints version goes for more, maybe around $50-55. I don't know that I've seen a regular NIB Wolborg go for less than $40. Used, they can be found for $25ish
yeah..ice blue wolborg ms is probably much more than that..
wwqqyang used to sell it just for 25usd..JH120 also used to sell them around 35usd...
Well, you have been around the HMS scene longer than I have, so I'm happy to take your word for it. All I can address is the current pricing that I've seen over the last few months.
Thanks Benjohadi and Arupaeo! so if I see one that is 30.00 GBP and free shipping, is it worth it?
(Dec. 02, 2011  3:59 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Thanks Benjohadi and Arupaeo! so if I see one that is 30.00 GBP and free shipping, is it worth it?

That's a bit on the high side, but we aren't seeing them every day NIB with multiple listings... I wouldn't be embarrassed to disclose that purchase price if I didn't have one.
with registered air mail..it would be a decent price..its price should be rise more since this is the 'plastics/hms season'..they are all over ebay in lot ..
(Dec. 02, 2011  2:15 PM)ZuruzukiN Wrote: We Only Have Metal Fusion Beys And I Already Have Cyber Pegasus,Storm Pegasus,Rock Leone,Storm Capricorn and Burn Fireblaze.Can't Buy Lightning L-Drago,Earth Eagle,Rock Scorpio and Dark Bull(Because My Friend Bought Them And We Have A Rule)

Hm, you didn't word your post well, hence no one answered...
Well, to be honest, your friend actually bagged in extremely useful beys, while yours suck.
You'll be happy to know that the Metal Masters beys will be out in stores now, so bag in- Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, Ray Striker, Gravity Destroyer, Meteo L Drago, Spiral Capricorne, etc. Smile
(Dec. 02, 2011  6:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2011  2:15 PM)ZuruzukiN Wrote: We Only Have Metal Fusion Beys And I Already Have Cyber Pegasus,Storm Pegasus,Rock Leone,Storm Capricorn and Burn Fireblaze.Can't Buy Lightning L-Drago,Earth Eagle,Rock Scorpio and Dark Bull(Because My Friend Bought Them And We Have A Rule)

Hm, you didn't word your post well, hence no one answered...
Well, to be honest, your friend actually bagged in extremely useful beys, while yours suck.
You'll be happy to know that the Metal Masters beys will be out in stores now, so bag in- Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, Ray Striker, Gravity Destroyer, Meteo L Drago, Spiral Capricorne, etc. Smile

He is a jerk!I Told Him Im Gonna Buy Earth Eagle Because It Rules But My Wallet Was Empty Then He Bought Earth Eagle >Unhappy

Btw,Thanks But How Do You Know That They Will Released At My Country?(Im Turkish And Im Not That Good At English Unhappy )
Well, Hasbro releases are usually worldwide. It was available in India, so it will also be available in your country. Smile
(Dec. 02, 2011  6:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, Hasbro releases are usually worldwide. It was available in India, so it will also be available in your country. Smile

Well,Thank You!

Actually,Metal Masters Double Pack Available Right Now.But No Singles Tired
If your friend is such a jerk, why did you agree to not buying identical beys?

If metal masters wasn't so close and so superior (though, Lightning is still the best attack wheel), I would have just told you to be a jerk back and buy the good beyblades anyway.
Mhmm, I haves a questions.

EZ Shooter Power Custom: How rare, and how much should I expect to pay?
(Dec. 03, 2011  12:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Mhmm, I haves a questions.

EZ Shooter Power Custom: How rare, and how much should I expect to pay?
when it is released..its not rare at all...but it is very hard to find now...but i dont think it is expensive since if you ever found it...most person who want to sell it might think it is not worth anything and sell it cheap..
it happen for me to buy EZ spring shooter..got it for 2.50 USD..
How much is one of these used worth?

Thanks ;D
Okay, thanks Poseidon!
I need to know what beyblades should i buy out of the metal masters series wave 1 ?Stupid