Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You would be best off asking the seller that himself...
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:01 PM)Spyro Harkins Wrote: Does anyone know how fast rainrain321 on Ebay who's from Hong Kong can ship to the US or Georgia?

If you're looking for a good US seller, try 88powerpig88 or cooldeals365. Very good service and usually ships early.
hey guys could you please help me determine for the prices of these beyblades (they are all hasbro)

https://picasaweb.google.com/10528425857...esAreThese#
(Nov. 24, 2011  12:13 AM)EagleX Wrote: hey guys could you please help me determine for the prices of these beyblades (they are all hasbro)

Here's a list of what they are, for anyone who answers this. Keep in mind they're hasbro.

Bump King, Capricorn Strike G, White Gabriel G, Dranzer Gigs (Metallic Red/Orange), Metal Driger (Dark Green), Driger S, Dranzer Spirit Toy (Not a beyblade), Master Dranzer (Hyperblades), Venusian G, Voltaic Ape, Galman, Galeon (Phantom Force), Draciel V, Dragoon V, Cyber Dragoon, Burning Kerberous, Polta, Thunder Dragon, Advance Guardian, Gaia Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Wyvern DJ (Black)
MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF or MF Vulcan Horuseus 145D?
Bakushin.
Bakushin has good stamina purposes, along with Susanow.
Vulcan is outclassed, moreso than Bakushin.
lol can anyone help me with this:
i have 18$ left to buy something, i have bought variares and its coming soon, i was wondering what i should use my 18$ with:
-gravity Perseus+lr beylauncher (i might have a small amount of money left over lol)
-phantom Orion +ll2
-or save/use it for something else (ur suggestion would really help)
thnx for the help

My vote goes for picking up a Phantom.
Probably Phantom Orion, and make a mars red LR the next priority. The launcher from variares is decent and should tide you over.
i was wondering which 4d bey to buy i really want one and i havent gotten one yet so which one should i get?
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:39 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: i was wondering which 4d bey to buy i really want one and i havent gotten one yet so which one should i get?
Phantom Orion
Or Variares.
Just double checking, but are these good buys?
  • Spiral Capricorn
  • Hades Kerbecs
  • Evil Befall
  • Ray Gil
  • Dark Cancer (Takara Tomy)
  • Phantom Orion Parts thing
  • MF2x2
  • MFx2
  • Red Karabinder Grip

Also, which reshuffle set should I buy that is MOST useful?
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:57 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Or Variares.

Variares is only an option if he's very good with attackers, has metal faces, ch120/r145 a few RF's, and a beylauncher L/R, and even then it is difficult for a lot of people to use. The bottom also sucks and the whole thing is 3 parts.

Phantom Orion is better out of the box and basically good at everything, and comes with the awesome b: d

A recent tournament's top three was entirely composed of phantom Orion b: d, so it's a pretty good bey.
(Nov. 24, 2011  5:03 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Just double checking, but are these good buys?
  • Spiral Capricorn
  • Hades Kerbecs
  • Evil Befall
  • Ray Gil
  • Dark Cancer (Takara Tomy)
  • Phantom Orion Parts thing
  • MF2x2
  • MFx2
  • Red Karabinder Grip

Also, which reshuffle set should I buy that is MOST useful?

Common opinion is that the MLD Reshuffle Set has the best tracks/tips, while the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set comes with the better MW/CWs + Launcher.

Evil Befall is not really useful, but everything else there is good.
Okay,so I have the following beyblades,for top tier combos,which buys will be better
Storm Pegasus 105 RF x2
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Dark Bull H145 SD
Rock Leone 145 WB
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
So-which will be better
I already have decided on buying another Galaxy Pegasus,and two others-which should they be
Thermal Lacerta and Rock Zurafa/Rock Zurafa and Gravity Destroyer/Thermal Lacerta and Gravity Destroyer

If u feel these are bad choices,I only have access to the following Metal Masters-Ray Striker,Meteo L Drago,Galaxy Pegasus,Gravity Destroyer,Thermal Lacerta,Rock Zurafa and a few others (which I am totally not buying) so,which two should they be?
Im confused but....., I think go for gravity/Meteo l-Drago and ray unicorno. CS rocks
Okay. Let's say I have $50 . What should I get? I've alr decided on the rubber HANDLE grip. Which is about $7 and I want to save $8-10 which leaves me with$33. I have most beys and sets. I'm thinking mainly accessories, event items and booster packs. Also , with perhaps having spent $31 , would a proto. Quet. at $9 be a good buy?
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:10 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: ... Okay. Let's say I have $50 . What should I get? I've alr decided on the rubber HANDLE grip. Which is about $7 and I want to save $8-10 which leaves me with$33. I have most beys and sets. I'm thinking mainly accessories, event items and booster packs. Also , with perhaps having spent $31 , would a proto. Quet. at $9 be a good buy?

There are a bunch of new releases coming up soon including RB9 on Dec 27, why not wait for them? If you must buy accessories, tricking out your grip is always fun with stuff like the metal assist, grip support, etc.

Original Quetz for $9 is a real bargain.
(Nov. 24, 2011  11:23 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Okay,so I have the following beyblades,for top tier combos,which buys will be better
Storm Pegasus 105 RF x2
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Dark Bull H145 SD
Rock Leone 145 WB
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
So-which will be better
I already have decided on buying another Galaxy Pegasus,and two others-which should they be
Thermal Lacerta and Rock Zurafa/Rock Zurafa and Gravity Destroyer/Thermal Lacerta and Gravity Destroyer

If u feel these are bad choices,I only have access to the following Metal Masters-Ray Striker,Meteo L Drago,Galaxy Pegasus,Gravity Destroyer,Thermal Lacerta,Rock Zurafa and a few others (which I am totally not buying) so,which two should they be?

I wouldn't buy another galaxy pegasus. Buy ray striker, and wait until twisted tempo or hades kerbecs comes out where you are, those two being by far the best beys Hasbro has out at the moment.

If you HAVE to choose two, Rock Zurafa and Ray Striker, as both have good tracks for Gravity Destroyer (Ray Striker's arguably being more useful).

When you get a ray striker, try to find one where the plastic tip extends past the rubber. If not, you can use it as an attack tip till it calms down.
I am selling a lot and I would like to know how much it is worth?, thanks!

Beys in the lot:
Beat Lynx TH170WD Mint Sonokong
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF Mint Sonokong
Basalt Horogium 130RS Mint Sonokong
Nightmare Rex UW145EWD Mint Sonokong
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Used I guess) TT
BGrin TT
Orion CW TT
I'd say $60 is a fair price for a scaled down strongest blader set, death Quetz, beat lynx and B:D + Orion. They're all used, even if mint, and seeing as how they are all available new, you can't expect to capture a very high percentage of the NIB price.

That's just my assessment though.
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:33 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I'd say $60 is a fair price for a scaled down strongest blader set, death Quetz, beat lynx and BGrin + Orion. They're all used, even if mint, and seeing as how they are all available new, you can't expect to capture a very high percentage of the NIB price.

That's just my assessment though.

Um they're not all used, the strongest blader set Beys and beat lynx have only been taking out of the box but thanks for answering!
Are they still sealed in the bags? If so, then you can sell them as new in bag and bump up the price for those beys to nearly the price of a new-in-box bey. (The beat lynx you could put in the box and sell at it's market rate if the bag is still sealed.)
(Nov. 24, 2011  12:15 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  12:13 AM)EagleX Wrote: hey guys could you please help me determine for the prices of these beyblades (they are all hasbro)

Here's a list of what they are, for anyone who answers this. Keep in mind they're hasbro.

Bump King, Capricorn Strike G, White Gabriel G, Dranzer Gigs (Metallic Red/Orange), Metal Driger (Dark Green), Driger S, Dranzer Spirit Toy (Not a beyblade), Master Dranzer (Hyperblades), Venusian G, Voltaic Ape, Galman, Galeon (Phantom Force), Draciel V, Dragoon V, Cyber Dragoon, Burning Kerberous, Polta, Thunder Dragon, Advance Guardian, Gaia Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Wyvern DJ (Black)
can someone please tell me the average price for any of these?

Bump king: $10
Capricorn strike G: $30
White Gabriel G: $30
Dranzer Gigs: $25
Metal driger $15
DrigerS $15
Dranzer $5
Metal dranzer $15
Venusian $30
Volitaic ape : $20
Draciel V $10
Dragoon V: $20