Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Which one should I buy from?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...701wt_1079

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Meta..._525wt_932

The price is almost $10 difference, and I could buy a MF Custom Ver with that 10 dollars, but the second link will come in about 3 days, and the 1st will come in a week-12 days.
Time versus Money.

If you need the object soon, Time. If you can wait, and really need the MF you could buy with it, Money.
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:16 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Strongest blader set obviously..it consist of Blitz Unicorno (attack), Basalt (defese), good parts.. RS,etc..
I have Basalt and RS. Is it still the best?

Still has Blitz, MF-2, RSF, 130, 100, and UW145 to consider.

If you want Blitz, it's worth it. If you do not want Blitz, it is not.
2 questions:

Would the Strongest Blader Set or the Ultimate DX Set be a better purchase? I know there is very little testing on the parts from the UDXS, but Duo looks promising, and it couldn't hurt to have an extra 230, S130, LRF, etc.

On the other hand, the SBS' parts have been tested, and most of the parts are excellent.

Also, would it be smarter to purchase Death Quetz or Phantom Orion? I have Scythe Kronos, and I'm lacking a Basalt, soo...

wat do?
Strongest Blader Set + Phantom Orion.

Duo doesn't look that impressive, haven't seen much on LDG, and Wing Pegasis is worrying at best.
Duo seems to have a lot of Recoil... I'd probably still get it just for the extra parts and Wing pegasis looks smashy. But I'd still go with Hazelnuts!

On the other hand, which HMS is fairly decent uncustomized? Jiraya MS? or Samurai MS. P.S Im a huge fan of ninjas so Eee
Jiraiya MS is pretty good uncustomized, IIRC. Don't know about Samurai, though.
Thanks Kaiba, I used my time to read on Beywiki on Samurai and Jiraiya MS. Bearing Core 2 seems interesting and Samurai Changer MS RC is basically F:S. I think I know what to get...
Regardless of uncustomized performance, Samurai Changer's AR is just ludicrously gamebreaking.
LOLOLOLOL true. It supposed to have the same uhm, shape as DGMS. The AR... DAMMIT HAZEL >:O making me having second thoughts...
What? Samurai Changer MS is just a better mold of Dark Effigy MS, not Dragoon MS.
I think he was abbreviating DEMS but said Dark Gargoyle instead of Dark Effigy, Danno.
I got the TT triple gold stadium reasently and I recomend it vary much
If I were a new blader what would be recommended for me to buy. keep in mind for example that im some spoiled rich kid with money to blow
I don't understand..? Is this a veiled attack at someone?

What series?
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:19 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't understand..? Is this a veiled attack at someone?

What series?

Oh no no haha i mean tell me everything that i should buy to keep up with the current game as if I had money to buy it all
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I never said all your parts are outclassed. Smile
Just that there are many better parts.
Best purchases considering the current metagame-
VariAres
Phantom Orion
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx (not that important, but for TH170)
Hell Kerbecs (All parts are significantly useful)
Blitz Unicorno, considering you have Basalt.

I don't think I forgot any beys... You may opt for Scythe Kronos too, but if you get Phantom, then Scythe is not really important.
The beys for which I haven't given any reasons are actually extremely important. Those beys really do not need any reasons...
ccan you tell me why death quetzalcoatl is worth getting... im just not sure about it thanx

Death has proven to be a good defence wheel, in some cases even trumping Basalt and RDF seems rather promising.
So, I've been helped many times and have been told to get Phantom Orion and the Strongest Blader Set. Question is, which one should I get first?

I lack a Basalt, EWD, and RSF, but I'm getting a VariAres soon, so IMO that rules out Blitz (unless my Vari turns out to be mental like th!nk's).

As for Phantom, I understand that it's beastly for all types, and BGrin has excellent stamina. I have Scythe for BGrin, though Phantom is better with it.
I like your logic above. If you've got VariAres coming, get Phantom Orion first.
How much should I expect to pay for Jiraya MS and Dragoon MF?
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:58 PM)Poseidon Wrote: DGMF, since it was only available in HMS random booster act 3

You clearly didn't read his question, Poseidon. He was asking how much to pay for them.
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:46 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: So, I've been helped many times and have been told to get Phantom Orion and the Strongest Blader Set. Question is, which one should I get first?

I lack a Basalt, EWD, and RSF, but I'm getting a VariAres soon, so IMO that rules out Blitz (unless my Vari turns out to be mental like th!nk's).

As for Phantom, I understand that it's beastly for all types, and BGrin has excellent stamina. I have Scythe for BGrin, though Phantom is better with it.

I doubt it's my variares fault, tbh. Probably me somehow.

I'd definitely go with Phantom Orion. EWD and RSF aren't that amazing, and Phantom is incredibly versatile as you say.