Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Thoese are all spammed on Ebay, theres no point, but the best/most popular is driger MS. I wouldn't advice though because like I said, spammed on Ebay.
Dragoon G's AR is good for attack in left spin, but you need better parts to go with it (the EG with it is horrible).

Driger MS and Draciel MS are meh to my understanding. Also, is that Gaia Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon V, or what?
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:06 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Also, is that Gaia Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon V, or what?

I quote:"Wholesale Takara Tomy BeyBlade A-123 Starter Gaia Dragoon MS".
You're not likely to turn a profit on any of those, Galaxy Jay. They're all sickeningly common as it is, and for the most part, not desirable enough to have more of them hurled into the market.

Draciel MS has a useful WD, as I recall, but nothing else. Driger MS is absolutely thoroughly outclassed by Dark Effigy MS and Samurai Changer MS.
Yeah thats spammed on Ebay aswell, i can guaruntee you that ill be very hard to sell them all since there's numerous sellers.
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:09 PM)Hazel Wrote: You're not likely to turn a profit on any of those, Galaxy Jay. They're all sickeningly common as it is, and for the most part, not desirable enough to have more of them hurled into the market.

Draciel MS has a useful WD, as I recall, but nothing else. Driger MS is absolutely thoroughly outclassed by Dark Effigy MS and Samurai Changer MS.

(No wonder Dragoon G is 8 bucks on Amazon).

Thanks for the advice guys.
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:03 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So Im wholesale hunting and I find some HMS. What should I buy THAT IS POPULAR:

-Stater Driger MS
-Stater Gaia Dragoon
-Stater Draciel MS

And the random one I saw:

Stater Dragoon G

Well, Dragoon G is super cheap, which makes it popular in a way. Reading your post, I get the feeling that you wanna buy these popular ones so that you can sell them in your Wabbit Store. If that's the case, then none of 'em are good. Draciel MS is carp as always, while a Driger might look good. Dragoon G is great, but common. Gaia Dragoon sucks big time. So, the best would be Driger IMO.
Yeah, afraid there's a reason those beys are still around, they all suck and no-one buys them.
Would it be a good deal to trade my Scythe for a Basalt and 85?
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:14 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yes, yes it is. However, check if it's legal first.

Ya im prtty sure it is =P
lol
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13373615325&
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:55 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesolblazev1...lipse.html good deal for a rare bey?

In my Opinion, no, Dimsum2u has it for much cheaper and so do multiple sellers on eBay...
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:55 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesolblazev1...lipse.html good deal for a rare bey?

Don't pay $70 for any Beyblade that isn't a prize-only Beyblade.

Ever.
If you want a rare bey for a low price, check here:
http://www.toynk.com/results.cgis?catalo...1&x=28&y=9

25 USD for the red Sol Blaze and DVD set, 30 USD for the bey alone (might as well get the free DVD.)
Is Driger F worth getting at all? I just got outbid on a Jumping Base and was looking for another useful bey.
The BB and SG are both pretty great. SG Full Auto Clutch is really fun to use.
Can someone help me with my next purchase ?
I am thinking of anyone of the following and i have also mentioned why i am buying that item for. Can someone tell me which one tell me which one one will be most useful to have -
1) BB-96 Super Deck Set
Buying it for - Libra MW, 85, 90, RF and Metal Face Custom ver. ( perhaps Cancer CW and Burn MW as well)
2) VariAres
Obviously, for Vari MW
3) Basalt Horogium
Again, for Basalt MW
4) Phantom Orion
For Phantom MW and B: D
5) Scythe Kronos
For Scythe MW and EDS
Also as a side note, PLEASE tell me even if i have to buy VariAres, dont say anything like "Vari is difficult to use and takes practice so its not good for you" 'cause i am pretty good with attack types (okay, maybe not THAT GOOD) but i have some experience with my G Perseus and LDD ...
I suggest getting Phantom Orion first if you are only purchasing one of them.Phantom Orion uncustomized is a good beyblade.If you have CH120/R145/RF/R2F/LRF,then get Vari Ares.
I have RF and R2F, but will BD145 do ?
shirish Shukla- Well, its upon you actually. Smile
All of 'em are brilliant beys. But, Phantom tops it all. Having uses in all three categories, it is a must buy. Then seemingly you are an experienced attack bey user. Attack bladers must NEVER miss out on VariAres. Then comes Basalt... Basalt is again, a requirement. But if you get Phantom, you can keep Basalt for later. As you are an Indian, you might know that you can easily bag in Hasbro beys from the local stores. So, keep Basalt for later.
Scythe, same as Basalt.
So the actual selection is between VariAres and Phantom Orion. Now, I leave it upon you. Smile As Whattzer said, Phantom is BRILLIANT. But as I said, as an attack blader you mustn't miss out on VariAres.
Yup,BD145 will do.So now,choose either VariAres or Phantom Orion.If you are and Attack blader,get VariAres.
Hey guys I wonder if I should get galaxy Pegasis or ray unicorno both with bey point cards or get a new BD145
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:39 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey guys I wonder if I should get galaxy Pegasis or ray unicorno both with bey point cards or get a new BD145

If you prefer Defense then get Ray (since it has beypoint card your getting TT one right)
If you want attack get Galaxy (if you get a hasbro ray then you will get an aggressive CS)
both should be for their bottoms btw
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:39 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey guys I wonder if I should get galaxy Pegasis or ray unicorno both with bey point cards or get a new BD145

new BD145 and R2F (my personal choice)
both will come handy to you..

All are main priorities... I suggest you to get-
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS instead of an individual BD145.
R²F
CS

This is how you must make your purchase. Also, do you live in Japan? If not, BeyPoint Card is a waste of money...