Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 03, 2011  10:40 PM)Dan Wrote: Well now I have a question for all of you!
I can buy two 4D's and SK just rammed prices into the ground due to finally releasing the 4D series.
What 4D's should I buy?
I'm obviously going to get Phantom, but what other bey can I add to my pile? I was thinking of Beat Lynx since it is now down to $16, but is it any better than VariAres? I'd rather not spend money on a bey if I already have others that do far better.
So, what bey should I get on top of Phantom Orion?

Beat Lynx is a fantastic purchase for people who want a different approach to Attack(requires a completely different launch psychology than Vari, but it is worse, performance-wise), and TH170 is a mandatory Defense and Stamina part. Phantom Orion and TH170 go very well together, in point of fact, both for Defense AND Stamina customs. Smile
So you'd recommend it over something like Death Quetzalcoatl?
Honestly, I think Death and RDF need a little bit more testing. RDF was tested in a combo that was proven to be VariAres' bane, and we're waiting for more tests. So the purchase can wait, but try to get Vari and Death together.
I already have VariAres.
I honestly don't know what to make out of those tests..
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:52 PM)Dan Wrote: So you'd recommend it over something like Death Quetzalcoatl?

I'm as biased about TH170 as you are about Vari, Dannykins. I love the part. I would suggest everyone own multiple TH170s.

I love Death's aesthetics and all, but no tests, no buys, imo.
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:56 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:52 PM)Dan Wrote: So you'd recommend it over something like Death Quetzalcoatl?

I'm as biased about TH170 as you are about Vari, Dannykins. I love the part. I would suggest everyone own multiple TH170s.

I love Death's aesthetics and all, but no tests, no buys, imo.

I'll keep that buy at a stand-still then, I appreciate the help from both of you!
I have hope for Death, we just need more devoted testers and less garbage video-makers..
My Death will be coming soon (boy that sounds ominous!) so I will be doing some testing within the next week.
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:28 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: My Death will be coming soon (boy that sounds ominous!) so I will be doing some testing within the next week.

For disclosing this information you must PM me when you have finished those tests!!
RDF tests as well, I mean srsly ppl cnt lanch rite
Hey, how much should I sell the Strongest Blader Set for? I was thinking 50....
Seeing as most SBSs go for ~$50-$55 right now, I'd say that's a pretty good price.
(Nov. 04, 2011  1:02 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Seeing as most SBSs go for ~$50-$55 right now, I'd say that's a pretty good price.

Most people can get them cheaper than this via dealers on the site, and on occasion, eBay.

I'd go with 45-47~.
(Nov. 04, 2011  1:09 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  1:02 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Seeing as most SBSs go for ~$50-$55 right now, I'd say that's a pretty good price.

Most people can get them cheaper than this via dealers on the site, and on occasion, eBay.

I'd go with 45-47~.

Ill try 53. Thank you!
can someone give me names/links on ebay of safe, well-known sellers that has a legit vulcan horuseus (korean)?
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:34 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: can someone give me names/links on ebay of safe, well-known sellers that has a legit vulcan horuseus (korean)?

I advise you to purchase Vulcan Horuseus from our Authorized Beyblade Dealer, dimsum2u. He has a price that is possibly the lowest on the Internet. Also, since he is an Authorized Beyblade Dealer, if you place the order with him on this site in a private message, you will get a lower price than his auctions on eBay, just for being a member here.
The metal one which incidentally, deikailo and Evan (Odin?) own. Otherwise no...
<3 has one too. Tongue_out
Can somebody send me a link to an image of this metal bit chip, I have one made of metal but I don't know if it's real or fake...
Check Heart's bey collection.
Also, How much is a BBA blue trygle AR since I have one and Dan would appaerently die for.
If it's just an AR, like $5-10 max. $5 imo but I'm a buyer not a seller and I usually buy bulk anyways
how much should I pay for a flash leopard, or what would be an item worthy to trade with it?
Black one is worth around $15-$20
Blue one is worth around $20-$25
Brown one is worth the same as the blue.