Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 28, 2011  4:50 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:47 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The rip gauge launcher, is it just a normal ripcord launcher with the "gauge" device built in? (I do not how else to say it)

What kind of ripcord does it come with, and when it says it comes with left and right spin adaptors, does this mean the launcher is similar to a beylauncher LR or is it different? If so, how?

http://www.toywiz.com/ripgaugelauncher.html
Q1: No, it's more powerful, if you get a good one.

Q2: It comes with the same ripcord as the DPL, I think. It is different than LL and LL2 winders.

Q3:It is like the L3R, it has two sets of prongs, one left spin, one right spin, and they're interchangeable.
Basically, a worthwhile purchase if you get a good one, there's been reports of powerful ones, and weak ones.

That is good to hear

Isn't the DPL TT's RGL? LOL (one could sing that...) If not what is the difference? And I am unfamiliar with the ripcord included with the DPL so could you describe it?

L3R? I do not know what that means.
LeonTempest

The L3R is the Light Launcher LR that comes with Variares.
AndPag: Yes, very good, but really only get it if you are in to HMS.
What is so different about L3R? Is it the only dual spinning light launcher?
@ Blitz Unni

Well, just wanted to say the he lucked out.

There was a Scythe Kronos on HLJ for about 16 bucks. NIB
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What is so different about L3R? Is it the only dual spinning light launcher?

Why yes, yes it is.
Thanks. Is it more of a LL2 or just an LL in terms of appearance and style and preformance? Or is it a completely different kind of ripcord launcher?

So are the Digital Power Launcher and Rip Gauge Launcher the same exact thing? And what do the ripcords on both look like? (pictures are optional, but welcomed)
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:03 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thanks. Is it more of a LL2 or just an LL in terms of appearance and style and preformance? Or is it a completely different kind of ripcord launcher?

So are the Digital Power Launcher and Rip Gauge Launcher the same exact thing? And what do the ripcords on both look like? (pictures are optional, but welcomed)
Q1: LL2
Q2: Pretty much, DPL's is longer, there's two versions of DPL, and the DPL has the BeyPointer are built in. Gingka used a DPL in season one. Ripcords are the same, but Hasbro's is shorter, and black, while the Pegasus version of the DPL is red.
So TT/SK DPL has 2 versions, normal and Pegasus version. Both DPL's have a built in beypointer. The ripcords used on both are the standard 68 teeth versions with no diffference to other ripcords.

Hasbro's RGL has 1 standard version that has different colors from either TT/SK version of the DPL. It includes the (crappy) 45 teeth ripcord, and does not have a built in beypointer, due to the fact that hasbro cannot make beypointers because of TT's beypoint system

Thanks to all
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:23 PM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a nib galeon 2 black worth

$60-80 usually. But lately, people dont seen to want them, on ebay at least. As in peoplearent crazy for it anymore
Around $50 at least
how much do you think a driger v missing some of the stickers be worth.
not mcuh since you could get a nib one on ebay for around 20 dollars i would say around 11 dollars
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:39 PM)ravery323 Wrote: how much do you think a driger v missing some of the stickers be worth.

about $15 dollars.
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:04 PM)beyavenger Wrote: not mcuh since you could get a nib one on ebay for around 20 dollars i would say around 11 dollars

I don't know what ebay you're looking at but the one i'm looking at only has them at like $60.
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:04 PM)beyavenger Wrote: not mcuh since you could get a nib one on ebay for around 20 dollars i would say around 11 dollars

I don't know what ebay you're looking at but the one i'm looking at only has them at like $60.

its probs a sonokong one . It sounds right for that company.
Is there any place to get metal faces cheaper than $6? Because I'm looking at ones on ebay, but the shipping is about 2 weeks in order for it to get here.
dimsum2u has them for 2.99 GBP I think.
Best bey to buy within a local area (I.e. Target, walmart, Toys R Us) that a beginner can use and just learn with??
Hades Kerbecs.There are already some avaiable at target,walmart.
Cyclone Herculeo worth buying? seems to have massive left spin smash attack.
No.It's not worth it.All of it's parts are outclassed.It does not have massive left spin smash attack,anyway.
I think I am going to refine my list a bit, so I would like to know some other must haves. And I also think I am going to get a new launcher, if I do, which one should I get? Also, is there more stadiums than BB-10 I should get?

So far, these are what I have, so if there is anything else I need, le me know.
BB-10, BB-80, BB-84 or BB-85, BB-93, BB-99, BB-106, BB-107, BB-113, BB-117

Thanks!
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:24 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I think I am going to refine my list a bit, so I would like to know some other must haves. And I also think I am going to get a new launcher, if I do, which one should I get? Also, is there more stadiums than BB-10 I should get?

So far, these are what I have, so if there is anything else I need, le me know.
BB-10, BB-80, BB-84 or BB-85, BB-93, BB-99, BB-106, BB-107, BB-113, BB-117

Thanks!

the BB-33 stadium is quite fun and balanced, also works quite well in 3+ player battles,

Launcher and grip: the BB-15 is preferred over the 3-segment launcher grip unless you use beypoint card system. and you can't beat the beylauncher for reliability, though the rev-up launcher makes more power... it wears out FAST!!... if you use L-drago and the like then a Beylauncher L/R would be perfect for you! Also think about the rubber grip along with the grip extender to add to it down the line... it's NICE Smile and if you want to go all out... add the metal assist and a suspender/launcher rubber... that my friend is the dream hahaha.