Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 17, 2011  9:21 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:31 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have to buy a bey for my friend, and he wants me to choose between Dark Gasher and Rock Leone. What should I buy? He wants one of these and nothing else. It might probably be his first and last bey.
Considering tier, I would buy Dark Gasher, but as its gonna be his only bey, and as Cancer has breaking problems, I am stuck. I don't want his only bey to break that easily. Is CH120 extremely fragile? Should I go for Rock Leone?

If it is his only bey Rock Leone uncustomized is WAY better than Dark Gasher uncustomized.
Rock has some pretty decent attack power.

Well, I know about what is better and what is not in case of tier, but I wanna know if CH120 breaks easily or not. Smile He is not quite interested in top tier beys and all, he just wants a good bey. He prefers Cancer, but I don't wanna buy him that as it might break easily... Still, Thanks a lot for answering. Smile
So now, I wanna ask- Is CH120 durable enough? Remember, my friend ain't using them at tourneys. He'll use it just for fun. Would it stay intact for long?

May someone please answer my question? Its kinda an emergency. The beys here are almost out of stock. So please help!
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I know about what is better and what is not in case of tier, but I wanna know if CH120 breaks easily or not. Smile He is not quite interested in top tier beys and all, he just wants a good bey. He prefers Cancer, but I don't wanna buy him that as it might break easily... Still, Thanks a lot for answering. Smile
So now, I wanna ask- Is CH120 durable enough? Remember, my friend ain't using them at tourneys. He'll use it just for fun. Would it stay intact for long?

My friend has a Ch120 his became very loose after like 6 months and is only usable with new facebolts. I also think his switch to 120 height even if he launches in 145 height. So i still say get Rock Leone. I hope this answered your question.
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:38 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I know about what is better and what is not in case of tier, but I wanna know if CH120 breaks easily or not. Smile He is not quite interested in top tier beys and all, he just wants a good bey. He prefers Cancer, but I don't wanna buy him that as it might break easily... Still, Thanks a lot for answering. Smile

My friend has a Ch120 his became very loose after like 6 months and is only usable with new facebolts. I also think his switch to 120 height even if he launches in 145 height. So i still say get Rock Leone. I hope this answered your question.

Yup. Thanks dude! Smile
is the beyblade rip gauge launcher a good bye cuz Ive seen a review that says that's it builds friction in the gears and slows down the bey
Im selling a mint dark effigy and a mint wyvern dj, what is the worth of these two? I dont want to overcharge or undercharge.
Just got these offers. Wondering if they're a bit low:

Burning Kerbourous mint: $20
Driger S mint: $15
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:23 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Just got these offers. Wondering if they're a bit low:

Burning Kerbourous mint: $20
Driger S mint: $15

Thats far, you can get a nib driger s on ebay for not much more then that right now and i dont expect a out of box burning kerbourous to be worth more then 20. i would take it.
Yes but that's the carpy gold Sonokong one isn't it?
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes but that's the carpy gold Sonokong one isn't it?

I have one of the gold ones and its just a good as the original grey one i have. In my experience the sonoking ones have been just as good as takara and hasbro. Im just saying its a decent amount for a used blade thats currently on ebay nib for around the same price.
Hey can y'all help how much is a black grip attacker worth..??? only professionals please and thanks!!

Edit: also what's the price of a mint blue posiedon??
Considering the regular one is worth around $40 probably around $50 or $60. Maybe more. Make Blah an offer and see what she says.
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:34 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Considering the regular one is worth around $40 probably around $50 or $60. Maybe more. Make Blah an offer and see what she says.

Lol I already did but I'm going to have to go up in price I think o and can u tell me about te posiedon...?? Srry i just edit my post when u replied...
What does a NIB Phantom Fox MS usually go for? I bought one for $16 with free shipping and was wondering if it was a good deal or not.
Chocked
That was a great deal.
should i get rb7 or big bang pegasis
RBV7, definitely. Much more useful parts, really on whatever you get.
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Chocked
That was a great deal.

Really?
But you still didn't answer how much does it usually go for.
TBH, I'm not sure about that at all. BUT I DO know that most HMS go for around $20 at their cheapest usually, depending on what they are, and Phantom Fox NIB is sort of rare I guess, so you got a great deal!
Umm what is the best way to get more CS's? I don't want to keep getting ray unicorno. I know random booster 6 has it but it wouldn't be easy to get it. Someone pls help cos I only have 1 cS it's almost flat + it has a dent and would really affect my performance . Oh yeah, I need about 2-3 CS's by the way. Plssss help me.Tired
How much is a Jade Jupiter?
Hey everyone,
I was wodering which if the 2 beyblades I should get!?!?
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
gimme an explaination on why you picked what u picked
thanks =DDD
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:37 AM)Black Wing Wrote: How much is a Jade Jupiter?

If you buy the Random Booster and try to get it randomly, It should cost US$12 - US$18

But if you buy an opened one, it's about US$40 - US$60
Well, I'm wanting to sell my Dragoon GT's... One is unopened... The other has been used, but there's nothing wrong with it other than the standard bey scratches from matches.... Any idea on what I should value these at?