Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 18, 2011  6:22 AM)SlayerlvX Wrote: Hey everyone,
I was wodering which if the 2 beyblades I should get!?!?
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
gimme an explaination on why you picked what u picked
thanks =DDD

Its a tough decision...
But, I'd say Scythe Kronos. About Hell Kerbecs- Hell is great for stamina and even attack and defense(at times). Kerbecs is also an extremely useful CW. BD145 is an AMAZING track, and a must have. DS is OK.
On the other hand, Scythe Kronos also has parts which are extremely useful. Almost all its parts are top tier.(except T125)

Can't you buy both? Tongue_out Because on combining the parts, one may get a BRILLIANT stamina combo...
What kind of 5 Metal Wheel should i get to replace Cyber because it broke
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:04 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:37 AM)Black Wing Wrote: How much is a Jade Jupiter?

If you buy the Random Booster and try to get it randomly, It should cost US$12 - US$18

But if you buy an opened one, it's about US$40 - US$60
Thanks.
Also how much is a Scythe Kronos?
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:54 PM)Boxhead Wrote: What kind of 5 Metal Wheel should i get to replace Cyber because it broke

Well, Cyber was useless.... Well, what is 5 Metal Wheel?

black Wing- Scythe Kronos is around GBP16.99>>>GBP12.99
Okay.What is the cheapest that I can get a TT attack stadium?
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:32 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Okay.What is the cheapest that I can get a TT attack stadium?

Well, its quite expensive, plus people include whopping shipping prices to it...
If you stay in USA, then the cheapest I know of is $49 free shipping. As long as I remember, he shipped only to USA.

Correct me if I am wrong.
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:32 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Okay.What is the cheapest that I can get a TT attack stadium?
If you ever go to dubai get it from there it very very cheap online its minimum $30
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:45 PM)H8R Wrote:
If you ever go to dubai get it from there it very very cheap online its minimum $30

Dubai.com?
He means Dubai the country...
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:10 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He means Dubai the country...

Oh,okay.
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:10 PM)Black Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:04 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:37 AM)Black Wing Wrote: How much is a Jade Jupiter?

If you buy the Random Booster and try to get it randomly, It should cost US$12 - US$18

But if you buy an opened one, it's about US$40 - US$60
Thanks.
Also how much is a Scythe Kronos?
well, I got mines yesterday at a hobby shop for an extremely good price. Depends where u buy it, and since it is CURRENTLY as the month of August 2011, it is quite expensive!! =O ranging from anywhere between $25-$40
as of that, I got it from my hobby shop for $25.50, a very good price if u were to ask me!
Especially in Canada, cause if I were to go to my other hobby shop, they would hvae sold it for $40.00!!!

(Aug. 18, 2011  9:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
thanks =DDD

Its a tough decision...
But, I'd say Scythe Kronos. About Hell Kerbecs- Hell is great for stamina and even attack and defense(at times). Kerbecs is also an extremely useful CW. BD145 is an AMAZING track, and a must have. DS is OK.
On the other hand, Scythe Kronos also has parts which are extremely useful. Almost all its parts are top tier.(except T125)

Can't you buy both? Tongue_out Because on combining the parts, one may get a BRILLIANT stamina
combo...
hm... Thanks =D TBH, I already have BOTH beys but the problem is that I MUST know which is better because Phantom Orion B : D is about to come out and I want to return one of the beys so I can get Phantom Orion, especially for it's Bearing Drive!!!
I will probably make a new topic for this as a vote topic

BB-108. LDD is any time better than BBP.
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
thanks =DDD

Its a tough decision...

Can't you buy both? Tongue_out Because on combining the parts, one may get a BRILLIANT stamina combo...
hm... Thanks =D But... To Be Honest, I already have the two beys, but I am only wanting one because Phantom Orion B : D is the next beyblade to come out, and it is to be the "Ultimate" stamina type, thus I am interested, especially in it's B : D tip!!!
So I am wanting to return either Hell Kerbecs or Scythe Keonos for Phantom Orion!
I probably will make a new topic for this, a vote topic!!!
hey i neeed help um well i cant decied between thermal picies or flame libra and galaxy pegasus
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:05 PM)bey master 321 Wrote: hey i neeed help um well i cant decied between thermal picies or flame libra and galaxy pegasus

please help thanks
is the beyblade rip gauge launcher a good bye cuz Ive seen a review that says that's it builds friction in the gears and slows down the bey is this true?
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:54 PM)Boxhead Wrote: What kind of 5 Metal Wheel should i get to replace Cyber because it broke

Well, Cyber was useless.... Well, what is 5 Metal Wheel?

black Wing- Scythe Kronos is around GBP16.99>>>GBP12.99

What HWS wheel that is easy to obtain can i get to replace cyber
hey im having trouble deciding what to buy. i need a new bb-10 and a new beylauncher L/R buy i really want Fang.Scythe,Variares, and the strongest blader set and i only have $90
Well if you need a BB-10 and a beylauncher LR get those , and then with whatever money is left either get VariAres or Scythe Kronos,
hey everyone,
this is just a another resended message!
I have now more chocies for the previous question I asked
Should I get
1. Scythe Kronos T125EDS
2. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
3. GET BOTH
4. GET NONE
5. Wait for Phantom Orion B : D and Return Scythe Kronos T125EDS, keep Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
6. Wait for Phantom Orion B : D and Return Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Keep Scythe Kronos T125EDS

give me your reasons for what you picked
I need as many people to help vote for this!!
thanks for people that have contributed!
(Aug. 19, 2011  5:12 AM)SlayerlvX Wrote: hey everyone,
this is just a another resended message!
I have now more chocies for the previous question I asked
Should I get
1. Scythe Kronos T125EDS
2. Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
3. GET BOTH
4. GET NONE
5. Wait for Phantom Orion B : D and Return Scythe Kronos T125EDS, keep Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
6. Wait for Phantom Orion B : D and Return Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Keep Scythe Kronos T125EDS

give me your reasons for what you picked
I need as many people to help vote for this!!
thanks for people that have contributed!

Hm, you should wait for Phantom to be tested to buy it, Otherwise if Phantom is good, get Hell Kerbecs and phantom.
This is because if BGrin is as gamebreakingly good like the TT ad showed, get it.
Hell And Kerbecs are Attack, Stamina and Defence Top Tier.
BD145 is top teir as well, is basicly in every over-powering combo, such as Basalt Bull BD145CS and MFLLDBD145LRF
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:46 PM)BASILISK Wrote: is the beyblade rip gauge launcher a good bye cuz Ive seen a review that says that's it builds friction in the gears and slows down the bey is this true?

Well yes, according to Raigeko13 which is one of the only trustworthy person on WBO who has it. So only buy it if you do not have access to the Betlauncher L/R.
It is better than hasbro light launcher though.
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:05 PM)bey master 321 Wrote: hey i neeed help um well i cant decied between thermal picies or flame libra and galaxy pegasus

please help thanks

Gal Peg, if you are focused on attack, for the R2F.
If you are Stamina focused, get Flame Libra for McFrowns infamous Flame Cancer 145 ES.
If I was to buy a gravity perseus specifically for an attack combination, should I be buying 85DS, BD145XF or AD145WD?
Is there a better bey that I can use to make an attack combo?
thanks for any help
BD145XF. Hell kerbecs, galaxy pegasis, and LLD, make LLD BD145R2F
where can i get a beypointer for $8.28 including shipping
There are no beypointers as cheap as that.Even the one that can't be used goes up to $15.They are simply rare,and useless